Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
Have you seen the thread (poll) for guild furniture? I am pointing it just as an example to show you the diversity in forums.
You see this feature as unnecessary, some of others wanted it, and some of us don't really care about it. They introduced many new features in game with this expansion, they all are introduced to AL because the developers of the game felt like it. It's as simple as that.

I don't know what all things AL lacks, but If you do then use the "Suggestion and Feedback" space. Make a thread and put all your ideas/features forward. Quoting other to prove your point is just waste of time, your ideas are going to be wasted in between rants. At the end of the day its all useless if devs wont even read it.

You know that this feature wont be undone but then you continue to rant about it for "future reference"? what does that even mean? What you gonna do in future.. point the devs to this post and say "I told you so..". There is simply no need for it IMO.
Negative things tend to get deleted so I'll try to keep this as simple as possible.
Before marriage system was released as a teaser I haven't really seen is pop up as suggestions or something similar so I don't believe that it was really desired. Yes now that it is planned to be released there's a hype for it.
Another example silly as it may be is housing, in the beginning it was said that houses would always remain something optional, the nightmare expan and even before proving other wise be that as it may no big fuss about that. It was accepted as it was and so will the marriage system but I for one know plenty that want the game going in a different direction, most of us aren't playing because we want a sim feeling, let's look back at the beginning of AL were there any sims characteristics? No. Just pure MMO/RPG. That is the AL that most long for.

Besides from this, I know plenty that stopped bothering with forums all together because of the specific critic only allowed on forums. While devs seem to be facing critic more often nowadays it wasn't the same before. This caused many to simple just stop bothering with giving feedback whatsoever.
Example: Release of Lich. Upon release you'd close to insta die upon entering the boss room, most cases resulting in DPS dying within a second or two. People complained about this and devs claimed that everything was working perfectly fine.
This is one of the biggest flaws in my opinion. Devs should play the game way more often IMO. Not only play it but be above the avarage player skill wise. I don't really see that very often.
Dev LIVE streams and such should be more frequent, not only does this boost the promotion for the game but a LIVE stream upon release of something new on AL will increase the hype and the bonding between dev and community. There's a whole other world besides forums who think differently about a lot of stuff.

Support: I won't deny STS support team has been very useful in the past and for this I am more than grateful. But some time ago I couldn't even be helped within 30 days even with multiple emails send. Thankfully a friend of mine was recently granted help from support if not all of my friends hard word would have been thrown in the trash.
But I think we can all agree that the support team could use a small boost. It's not exactly that STS is hitting failure in finance. They make quit a decent buck for a 'small' gaming company.

These are all just smaller suggestions that most people would like to be worked on instead of things like housing, marriage and such on. Those things are good but there is priority IMO.