Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guys be honest with the current update

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

The way this game is going it won’t acquire any new players. Not any that bother to stay and spend money at least. They’re more focused on the cash grab in the short run rather than an expanding player base and overall health in the long run. Fact is, AL is one of the most fun mmo in the mobile market along with some great storylines/graphics, etc. But they’re only trying to make it favored toward the wealthy, rather than towards the whole player base. Eventually the game will die off just like DL, PL, SL, call of champions. Only a matter of time. Although call of champions was actually a fun game, their marketing strategy had failed and certain heroes were completely broken. Comebine that with upkeep costs and not enough revenue.

The only reason AL is alive is due to the massive spenders. I think we all know who they are by this point. Funny enough, ever since some big spenders started leaving, content quality has gone down and everything seems rushed. Now the question to STS is, what will you do? Because I think this game can have the player base potential of those like summoners war/dungeon hunter/etc, but the game first needs to become friendly for ALL players, and then spend massive amounts on marketing this game to your target player base.

Yes this will reduce revenue and increase expenses for some time, but will overall help to increase the player base and eventually compound your revenue. Eventually multiple small spenders will be greater than a single big spender, and then if that big spender leaves sts won’t be left with nothing. Right now if their big spenders leave, they’re ruined.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post: