Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Should armors be able to convert into vanity?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Splendid my good man , your point has been proven, and you’d even had evidence to back up your claim. Good show my good man good show indeed.
    Have you guys ever heard of steel heraldic??????
    Last edited by badgirlchlo; 07-29-2018 at 09:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    My point is that recolors are BAD and the only thing worse is a complete rerelease
    Your point is not good enough since in neither of 3 cases item that got recolored became devalued.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Like I’ve said it depends on the OWNER just because he wants 275m doesn’t mean it’s worth 275m to me it’s just an armor I don’t care for the level as long as I have one. That is my mind set.
    Crier for warrior is now worth 200m level doesn’t matter any more as long as you have it. That is the whole reason why you should be able to buy one of these Armors as vanities so they can live on instead of dieing out slowly.
    200m??? I SAW SOMEONE TRYING TO TRADE IT TO AN 100 stats ARCANE ARTIFACT veerrrrry recently don't lie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

You guys are comparing lb vanities to collectables which is just not how it works, recolors dont affect lb item prices but our soulhaunts recently got a recolor and dropped prices crier has plenty of things nearly the exact same if you're oh so interested in having one (rare heraldic epic heraldic and steel heraldic)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

200m??? I SAW SOMEONE TRYING TO TRADE IT TO AN 100 stats ARCANE ARTIFACT veerrrrry recently don't lie
    Do you have evidence of such? Because I in the other hand have proof of mine. Considering trading it for 100m-ish I think you’ve mistaken it for mage crier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

You guys are comparing lb vanities to collectables which is just not how it works, recolors dont affect lb item prices but our soulhaunts recently got a recolor and dropped prices crier has plenty of things nearly the exact same if you're oh so interested in having one (rare heraldic epic heraldic and steel heraldic)
    How can you compare soulhaunt to crier ? XD BTW jester is not even lb item

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flexible View Post
    How can you compare soulhaunt to crier ? XD BTW jester is not even lb item
    I can compare them because they are both early season collectables duh, also i was referring to ice golem and spirit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

What is your point madam? Steel heraldic hasn’t devalued epic heraldic? In fact it’s worth 400 times more than the vanity version.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I can compare them because they are both early season collectables duh, also i was referring to ice golem and spirit
    Doesn't matter to what you were referring since jester is not LB item that argument is invalid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Your point is not good enough since in neither of 3 cases item that got recolored became devalued.
    Your point isn't values because you are comparing vanities to collectables while im comparing collectables to collectables, are you brainless?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to badgirlchlo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Doesn't matter to what you were referring since jester is not LB item that argument is invalid.
    Is this a troll account? You make zero sense jester ice spirit and ice golem have NOTHING to do with this THEY ARE VANITIES the only collectable item that was recolored was soulhaunt and it DROPPED because now nobody wants to wear something that they can buy for cheaper in a different color

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Your point isn't values because you are comparing vanities to collectables while im comparing collectables to collectables, are you brainless?
    Lb vanities AND Original jester are collectibles ma lady that’s why they’re almost as rare as crier but 4 times the amount of gold since they are vanities in other words they are usefull... my condolences madam if I may have come rather rude.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Lb vanities AND Original jester are collectibles ma lady that’s why they’re almost as rare as crier but 4 times the amount of gold since they are vanities in other words they are usefull... my condolences madam if I may have come rather rude.
    No they actually aren't collectables are items that are easy to get but in time become valuable not an item that was always rare due to being part of an lb or a contest. I do understand what you are saying but if you think that collectables should be available for plat then shouldn't jester too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Is this a troll account? You make zero sense jester ice spirit and ice golem have NOTHING to do with this THEY ARE VANITIES the only collectable item that was recolored was soulhaunt and it DROPPED because now nobody wants to wear something that they can buy for cheaper in a different color
    Accusing someone of Troll is against forum rules madam. Just letting you know Incase any devs are viewing this conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Lmao all these butthurt collectors, u will keep your 'collectors' title even a tradeable version of these armors gets released.
    You will keep your very unique low lvl ultra rare armor even if the POLL for vanity version of these items gets released, but that's not what you want now it is?
    Thing is the only reason most of you are so eager to showoff your 'collection' is for its $$ value, not because it's really rare or really beautiful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Are you troll is the real question.. You can also buy cheaper vanities in a different color. You're obviously becoming frustrated because of inability to justify any of your points.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Are you troll is the real question.. You can also buy cheaper vanities in a different color. You're obviously becoming frustrated because of inability to justify any of your points.
    Do you not read what i say? Vanities and collectables are different and just because vanities don't drop that doesn't mean that collectibles don't ex: soulhaunt

19. The Following User Says Thank You to badgirlchlo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Lmao all these butthurt collectors, u will keep your 'collectors' title even a tradeable version of these armors gets released.
    You will keep your very unique low lvl ultra rare armor even if the POLL for vanity version of these items gets released, but that's not what you want now it is?
    Thing is the only reason most of you are so eager to showoff your 'collection' is for its $$ value, not because it's really rare or really beautiful.
    Thank you for pointing this out. This is exactly what I was trying to say. If they do release this , They will still have the ORIGINALS just ours would be the vanity version.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

No they actually aren't collectables are items that are easy to get but in time become valuable not an item that was always rare due to being part of an lb or a contest. I do understand what you are saying but if you think that collectables should be available for plat then shouldn't jester too?
    Oo
    There is 3 jester versions do you think new color would influence price? I sure do believe you are troll now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Thank you for pointing this out. This is exactly what I was trying to say. If they do release this , They will still have the ORIGINALS just ours would be the vanity version.
    Part of collecting is having something cool and rare not having everyone being able to wear it around, do you want lb vanities as armors for cheaper? No because u worked to get that lb stuff whether u ran for it or paid gold to get it things lose their beauty and value after rerelases, remember when steel Commando looked cool? That was until everyone had it and all players didnt even use it anymore
    Last edited by badgirlchlo; 07-29-2018 at 09:25 PM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badgirlchlo For This Useful Post: