Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sandstone caves - free for people who bought the main spine previously, please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

I want everything in game for free because I bought some plat in the past. Oh and I want a guided tour of STS too. And a car. And a bicycle and lollipops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Oh nice u can get everything for free ? So my wishes are: a car , a nice house , an airplane, an own island, hmmmm infinite platinum........ :-D. The devs need to pay for the servers so they cant give away everything , or do pot want to make the game go offline?

NorthEast Ohio on the #1 Trout River next to Lake Erie
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I want B* free. EVERYTHING
    I paid for the main spine in PL. I should get B* all free.

I enjoyed paying for PL and playing everyday. but but but I want FREE B* now

Jokeing , lol , lmao , hehe, hahaha.........I will take a new car and a my bills paid for 6mo..............................
    """""""""There's a sucker born every minute" P. T. Barnum"""""""""

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    I want everything in game for free because I bought some plat in the past. Oh and I want a guided tour of STS too. And a car. And a bicycle and lollipops.
    LMFAO new sig!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lemme see if i got this logic down...

the devs need to eat to...ie, they need to make money to stay in business. we can all agree thats a good idea. so, by making the main spine free for everyone, just how does that make more money for STS? by limiting their income to vanity items and elixirs, items not necessary to play, then just how was that a good idea in the first place? an influx of new players? that may possibly spend a bit on useless vanity items? id argue that its relatively impossible to make more money on unnecessary items than make people that like the game pay $10 bucks to open all the boards.

so please....dont pretend to think STS needs the income, cause as it is...PL is the red-headed step child. theyre focusing on B* as thats where the new income will be generated. PL has run its course...like it or not. same game engine, different graphics and plot.

realistically....it just seems to me that decisions are made week in week out with no consistency...and opinion i generated based on years of engineering meetings and discussions with management of large corps. if u dont see whats going on here, the vet players are getting the shaft and yall are yucking it up and thanking them. its amusing. so after your done paying for the next few maps, they'll just become free and youll get a nice vanity helm thanking you for your money. its called ROI...return on investment for those of u to young to have worked a real job. once production costs/R&D are covered, prices generally drop...in this case, become free to attract a larger fan base.

maybe its a great board....imo, it doesn't matter. ill just wait a few more months till its free.....if im not bored and turned off by that time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by choco View Post

the devs need to eat to...ie, they need to make money to stay in business. we can all agree thats a good idea. so, by making the main spine free for everyone, just how does that make more money for STS? by limiting their income to vanity items and elixirs, items not necessary to play, then just how was that a good idea in the first place? an influx of new players? that may possibly spend a bit on useless vanity items? id argue that its relatively impossible to make more money on unnecessary items than make people that like the game pay $10 bucks to open all the boards.

so please....dont pretend to think STS needs the income, cause as it is...PL is the red-headed step child. theyre focusing on B* as thats where the new income will be generated. PL has run its course...like it or not. same game engine, different graphics and plot.

realistically....it just seems to me that decisions are made week in week out with no consistency...and opinion i generated based on years of engineering meetings and discussions with management of large corps. if u dont see whats going on here, the vet players are getting the shaft and yall are yucking it up and thanking them. its amusing. so after your done paying for the next few maps, they'll just become free and youll get a nice vanity helm thanking you for your money. its called ROI...return on investment for those of u to young to have worked a real job. once production costs/R&D are covered, prices generally drop...in this case, become free to attract a larger fan base.

maybe its a great board....imo, it doesn't matter. ill just wait a few more months till its free.....if im not bored and turned off by that time.
    It's actually first time when some dungeons ever been free and doubt I will happen again in few months.
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by choco View Post

QFT
    /10char

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Our apologies to those who feel that the Shield of Gratitude was not enough of a thank you for your prior patronage. As others have mentioned, prices usually change on things, be they real or virtual goods. Those who buy them first have the satisfaction and pleasure of their use before those who wait. We hope that the zones you purchased brought you a lot of fun.

We love our fans and those who've made Pocket Legends a success and thank you sincerely for your patronage. We also know that we can't please everyone with what we do. Thank you for your feedback. Thread closed.