Quote Originally Posted by Waydog View Post
Is this a joke? Are you posting on here out of boredom?

I am not on here to have fun, I was only here to help a player in need. Don’t you think this is something Pocket Legends could use a little bit more of this?

Pulling my posts out of context is very uncalled for. What makes you think that was sarcasm? Tournaments are actually hosted for players to show off their skills. The best team does typically win.

What am I going to do? You have no idea, I have connections ALL around the world. Please do not continue this immature and unprovoked argument.
It's easy to act tough behind a computer screen but can you actually say that to my face? Yeah this forum post wasn't exactly the best one that he made but what have you accomplished by responding to it? You have 20 posts and only joined in July. Grow up and go do something more productive with your life. Oh, and one more thing: Judging from your avatar I would say you're probably no older than 13, clearly your parents shouldn't allow you to use the computer without adult supervision other wise I wouldn't be here responding to your blatantly ignorant and immature comment.