Quote Originally Posted by Chaasivab
I think the addition of item packs was a great idea
Cinco apparently agreed with Crybabyalert and I when we suggested locked crates on the PL Community Party Zone Discord server, too

He pretty much implemented it with the '2019 Birthday Box' as Crybabyalert and I imagined it last month, with a few little changes.

Boxes that can be looted during an event, that can be opened with plat, that can contain a variety of items including gold, limited edition vanities, consumable elixirs (aka 'Elixir Flasks'), gear - and he added the event 'Gaze' faces and Party House keys as possible contents for this event.

Name:  Screenshot_20190410-140253.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  83.1 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20190410-140530.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  623.9 KB

I was especially excited to see my suggestion for consumable elixirs as items in the crates make it into PL as
'Elixir Flasks':

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad
Crates could possibly contain: vanity pieces, full vanity sets, pets, and here's an idea -- instead of just being able to be bought from the store, consumable elixirs could be included as physical items that went to your inventory and could be "used" (consumed) at any time the user desires. Then these consumable elixirs could also be one of the possible crate contents. Imagine a 5 Star Punch and/or a few other types of elixirs in one crate, for example. Some contents would be rarer and worth more to a player, some would be more common and not quite as valued.
Item packs such as the Birthday Boxes will add a little revenue for the studio, a new item type for people to market/trade, and a lot of fun for the players (both free to play and plat users due to the trade-friendly nature of these boxes and their contents).

Looking forward to seeing how this system gets used in future seasonal events, etc.

As always, very, very nicely done Cinco and team.

I am just surprised at how fast the studio can take a great suggestion and turn it into a reality. This was only suggested a month ago!

Thank you so much for listening.

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server