Page 71 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I can only guess your base stats determine what stats are increased when leveling though.

Any lvl 30ish warriors out there who are not elves? If you can post your stats with no gear equipped, that would be cool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Tbh, I don't think it matters one lick what race you are starting off, these differences are only a few points and is easily overcome by equip bonuses, etc. What WOULD be nice to know is at say lvl 30, to compare the base stats to see if there is a big difference. Like Les is an Orc warrior and I am an Elf Warrior (theoretically the worst according to that) but I wonder if we unequipped all gear, how much diff would there be? It might be a lot, or none at all hardly.
    With 5 more str, Les would have 10 more attack power and more health with sta. It's not much but if everything is equal Les warrior would beat your warrior by a little.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    With 5 more str, Les would have 10 more attack power and more health with sta. It's not much but if everything is equal Les warrior would beat your warrior by a little.
    If we were nekkid with no gear, and we hit the exact same skills at the exact same time,and even then it comes down to hit %, dodges, parries and who has their combo set up best and that number becomes absolutely meaningless. And since my agility is higher as an elf, I have a better chance for a crit hit, therefore making me more powerful in combat, arguably.

Numbers like attack power differences of 10 are completely negligible...some of the gear that we have available in the 30s increases attack power by 10-30 per piece, so any supposed "advantage" of class is completely negated if I wear a pair of boots that just happens to have a slightly higher attack power bonus.

Totally overrated, unless this effect becomes more pronounced at higher levels....hopefully we can find out base stats between classes at a similar level, de-geared.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I think I can at least check my stats... I'll report back.

Edit: obviously, I can't remove my gear righ now. Did you what my stats while fully equipped or should I not bother?
    Last edited by Lesrider; 05-11-2011 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Like on WoW this starting stats are meaningless once you get past a few levels 6-10 and at the end game you won't notice the difference unless you get different stat upgrades depending on the race as well as class but I doubt this. With an end build you could have 300+ of your main stat and 3 points don't matter at all.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Les, I been seeing Xanatos at the mailbox the pass two day even though you are not on but when I come closer, you disappear. I guess that is a bug. If you can see your gears, just add up all the str then subtract that from your total str. That would give you your base.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    Les, I been seeing Xanatos at the mailbox the pass two day even though you are not on but when I come closer, you disappear. I guess that is a bug. If you can see your gears, just add up all the str then subtract that from your total str. That would give you your base.
    I can't see my gear. That's part of the problem. But it is on me, and my stats are the same. But I wouldn't be able to tell what's from the equipment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How is Vortex Blade working out for you warriors? Right now it sucks for me. Deals around 170 damage, and costs 40 morale. Maybe it would be better with dual wield (100% weapon damage from both weapons)? If so then I'll probably remove it later.

Also the people on GL forums say that decapitate replaces sonic slash. Is decap ranged as well?
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Guys, I can't play on my archer right now. Every time I log in, someone attacks me. If anyone feels like helping me out, let me know. Otherwise I can't play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Guys, I can't play on my archer right now. Every time I log in, someone attacks me. If anyone feels like helping me out, let me know. Otherwise I can't play.
    ouch I know the feeling. I am at work right now and I log sometimes but afk mostly just to leave it either auto attacking or crafting. If you have a problem tonight when I get home I will help you out.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    How is Vortex Blade working out for you warriors? Right now it sucks for me. Deals around 170 damage, and costs 40 morale. Maybe it would be better with dual wield (100% weapon damage from both weapons)? If so then I'll probably remove it later.

Also the people on GL forums say that decapitate replaces sonic slash. Is decap ranged as well?
    I don't think I will get vortex Blade. Is Decapitate 100% weapon damage + 4 additional damage for each morale + 20% increase in damage if you have full morale? If your morale is 120 when full and your weapon damage is 170, you would do 780 damage with Decapitate and if you crit that would be 1560 with one hit. I'll have to check out the cooldown on Decapitate and see if I still need sonic blast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
    Ok, so for those of you who saw that spot I was farming yesterday, (just north of Camp Hemir) that giant tortoise does drops blues. There is also a ton of silver ore here. I must have farmed over 200 in about an hour and half, got some nice EXP, and a 10 minute treasure chest spawn that can have blues. I got these two minutes apart. If a monk wants the staff, they can have it.
    Wow very nice! BeardedBear are u in Alt Finest guild as well?

And for O&C players who check this thread and non-oc PLer, sorry i been away from forums but i do check my PM. I just been playing most of my time and not checked forum or discuss.

So not knowing everyone and might not recognize different IGN.

Life is little hectic atm, but i try to browse as much forum as i can and spend time on both games is just hard heh.

Anyways, i will be on here more to participate discussion etc. Thnx for Zok creating the guild space, Redryder for starting this thread, Les and many others keep this thread so long that I am still reading page 10.

I blame DT and Ech for getting me started last Thursday...

Mitsuisun archer ranger
    Mitsuimoon divine monk
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN
    if your party is noobing, chances are you have a mits somewhere.
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN View Post
    Wow very nice! BeardedBear are u in Alt Finest guild as well?

And for O&C players who check this thread and non-oc PLer, sorry i been away from forums but i do check my PM. I just been playing most of my time and not checked forum or discuss.

So not knowing everyone and might not recognize different IGN.

Life is little hectic atm, but i try to browse as much forum as i can and spend time on both games is just hard heh.

Anyways, i will be on here more to participate discussion etc. Thnx for Zok creating the guild space, Redryder for starting this thread, Les and many others keep this thread so long that I am still reading page 10.

I blame DT and Ech for getting me started last Thursday...

Mitsuisun archer ranger
    Mitsuimoon divine monk
    Lol I had nothing to do with that (crosses fingers)... well I may have tried to bend his arm a bit. oh my do you really plan to read all 142 pages? yikes....see you next week then lol
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey Mits! My main ign is IndigoSativa.

It might be better to just ask any questions you have, rather than digging through all these pages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey Mits! My main ign is IndigoSativa.

It might be better to just ask any questions you have, rather than digging through all these pages.
    He won't do that. He just likes to know what we talked about and stuff like that. He will read all the pages one by one lol
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Lol it's gonna be 75% crafting discussions. I'll add your ign's when I get on a pc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Having a hell of a time trying to connect. Lately I know its taken a while to log in, but once I select my character and hit play, I wait 5 minutes and it eventually loads up the "whisper islands" background as it loads. Goes for about 20 seconds and says "connection lost, try again".

Tried 4 times now. Was hoping to pop on here and there to loot some chests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Having a hell of a time trying to connect. Lately I know its taken a while to log in, but once I select my character and hit play, I wait 5 minutes and it eventually loads up the "whisper islands" background as it loads. Goes for about 20 seconds and says "connection lost, try again".

Tried 4 times now. Was hoping to pop on here and there to loot some chests.
    Having the same problem right now . Bought some skill books for my archer bc i realized I was badly behind. Sent them to her with my monk, but haven't been able to get back on since.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

They need to fix these log in issues soon or I'll delete the game quite fast. On another note to people in my guild. Don't fret if you see me less than you already do. Its finals time for me so most of my time right now is reserved for schoolwork . But after next Thursday I plan to be playin both OnC and PL quite a lot!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where was this at again?
    Which map?
    What lvl was that giant tortoise?

Thanks!

Ok, so for those of you who saw that spot I was farming yesterday, (just north of Camp Hemir) that giant tortoise does drops blues. There is also a ton of silver ore here. I must have farmed over 200 in about an hour and half, got some nice EXP, and a 10 minute treasure chest spawn that can have blues. I got these two minutes apart. If a monk wants the staff, they can have it.