Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best 50 gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azulflame View Post
    talk to the NPC in the CTK shadow room, random spawn. might not show up. take the quests, must take one at a time. order:

robe
    helm
    staff
    wand
    doll

might have doll and wand backwards
    Thank you very much for the info!
    I always wondered what that guy was there for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrilana View Post
    The wand isn't part of the quests.

If you're going for defense then the shadow set is the best. If it's offense then it's the Keeper Enchantress set.
    I was under the impression Shadow was expensive, I am rich on time not money but with that said,
    Depending on the team I on, I like to have different sets for different situations.
    While I prefer the support role of healing/reving and buffing/debuffing.
    Sometimes I find that I am more useful helping with damage output with AOEing.
    So could you please tell me how to obtain the keeper enchantress set.
    Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Shanda Renee; 05-14-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

it depends...
    I say this to everybody who asks "what armor should I wear"
    If you want Crit then use the mastermind set personally when i get 50, im getting mastermind set because with it you get a total of 94 crit if you use level 6 blessing.
    If you want super high m/s use mega mage i dont think you should because you will have like 38 ms i think which is very unneeded unless you solo a ton of mobs with level 6 magic shield
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shanda Renee View Post
    I was under the impression Shadow was expensive, I am rich on time not money but with that said,
    Depending on the team I on, I like to have different sets for different situations.
    While I prefer the support role of healing/reving and buffing/debuffing.
    Sometimes I find that I am more useful helping with damage output with AOEing.
    So could you please tell me how to obtain the keeper enchantress set.
    Thank you in advance!
    I think the shadow set is about 1 mil and the only difference I could see between the two was the armor. It's not really worth it IMO since BS oranges/greens are better and only cost like 900 a piece. Crush the Keeper is faster XP until 53 and you'll want to use a staff for extra damage making shadow not that necessary. At 50 you should be able to heal, rev, buff, debuff, and do AOE all at the same time. Before I sold off all my gear, I was using an attack set up with a staff and a defense set up with a wand/bracer.

Keeper Enchantress set has the Jacob's Helmet of the Cosmos, Mirage Robe of the Cosmos, and Keeper's Staff of the Cosmos. I often use defense elixirs until I realized that I could mix and match sewer greens/oranges to have the same damage while giving me more armor.

It's really up to the player to decide what they want to use.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrilana View Post
    I think the shadow set is about 1 mil and the only difference I could see between the two was the armor. It's not really worth it IMO since BS oranges/greens are better and only cost like 900 a piece. Crush the Keeper is faster XP until 53 and you'll want to use a staff for extra damage making shadow not that necessary. At 50 you should be able to heal, rev, buff, debuff, and do AOE all at the same time. Before I sold off all my gear, I was using an attack set up with a staff and a defense set up with a wand/bracer.

Keeper Enchantress set has the Jacob's Helmet of the Cosmos, Mirage Robe of the Cosmos, and Keeper's Staff of the Cosmos. I often use defense elixirs until I realized that I could mix and match sewer greens/oranges to have the same damage while giving me more armor.

It's really up to the player to decide what they want to use.

Great - I am using that cosmos set as we speak.
    My mana bar never moves even when I am spam dualing (healing & AOE) in Victory Lap.
    Thank you for the advice. I will keep with it until I can get to Bandit Boys at 53!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

actually now i deleted my int mage to create a dex mage because i didnt feel like spending 2p on a respec but now i regret it.. but im going for raid roach for 100 crit to double my damage
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177