Page 97 of 204 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Isn't it funny how those players that jumped you in the swamp or vega square just kind of stick in your memory. There was one guy in the swamp that jumped me while turning in a quest then ran over to spawn kill me three more times. He was about 5 levels higher than me and was my first real experience with a real jerk spawn killing just because they could.

I have seen him in other areas slowly leveling. I just saw him in the desert today. He is 39 and I'm about to hit 48.

He better pray to the good Lord I never run across him in a pvp area because I will harrass him all the way to the Rift and back.

PS -- Moog -- I teamed up that Monk you played with yesterday (lectus) grinding xp at the Noble elites in the desert. Dude knows how to play. I killed mobs non-stop for an hour and he healed like a machine. I had three to four mobs on me almost constantly and never had to do anything but attack. If you see him around, maybe talk to him about what guild he is in. We need more divine monks that play like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doubletime View Post
    Isn't it funny how those players that jumped you in the swamp or vega square just kind of stick in your memory. There was one guy in the swamp that jumped me while turning in a quest then ran over to spawn kill me three more times. He was about 5 levels higher than me and was my first real experience with a real jerk spawn killing just because they could.

I have seen him in other areas slowly leveling. I just saw him in the desert today. He is 39 and I'm about to hit 48.

He better pray to the good Lord I never run across him in a pvp area because I will harrass him all the way to the Rift and back.

PS -- Moog -- I teamed up that Monk you played with yesterday (lectus) grinding xp at the Noble elites in the desert. Dude knows how to play. I killed mobs non-stop for an hour and he healed like a machine. I had three to four mobs on me almost constantly and never had to do anything but attack. If you see him around, maybe talk to him about what guild he is in. We need more divine monks that play like that.
    Yeah, unfortunately the Pkers I have run into are all still higher than me...lol. Revenge is coming though

Yeah, Lectus is awesome. He is in Insanity or Eclipse (I think) though already...if I (or you or anyone) run into him again, will extend an invite, in case he ever decides to leave. I teamed with him as well the night before you were there, and we stayed for an hour doing fairly well and both did a full level pretty quickly. He is really good like Royce.

I will probably play my monk next, although with some upcoming RL stuff coming up, probably gonna have to take a break on all games for a while.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Soulcry, ugh that was one of em.

I was about to go out on a eclipse/twilight revenge session but I guess I'll keep it player specific if there are decent people somewhere in those clans.

Yea cloth is very helpful man, I can send whatever in return: Ore/gear/fur

I just realised this whisper guy is like a mercenary and people pm him names to go gank (pffffffff). Wonder who sent him to me ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeychandler View Post

I was about to go out on a eclipse/twilight revenge session but I guess I'll keep it player specific if there are decent people somewhere in those clans.

I just realised this whisper guy is like a mercenary and people pm him names to go gank (pffffffff). Wonder who sent him to me ^.^
    Maybe it was Ross, who is still mad that Joey told him he had feelings for Rachel in the last season

I will shoot whatever cloth type stuff I get to you, some of it may not do you much good yet but hey, free stuff. I know Les is looking for silver ores and super armor scraps (which don't drop until late in the desert and Rift) but send her any Silver to her main, Xanatos. Think is still looking for silver, anyway. Oh, and matted gold, although that is not til the Desert either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The whole pvp issue for me ruins the game and it is especially annoying when people attack you while you are in town - and why on earth is the timer set a five mins? I've never played pvp in any game before and it isn't really my thing. I can handle the general mobs with my mage reasonably well, but against other players, I seem to really struggle so I've started using the teleport function where possible.

I would like to spend the time to catch up with the rest of the guild, but that isn't going to happen any time soon, unless of course everybody starts new characters! lol.
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lol guys did you notice that some crafted purples are being sold in the ah? Why would someone spend real money to make something just to sell for fake money?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Lol guys did you notice that some crafted purples are being sold in the ah? Why would someone spend real money to make something just to sell for fake money?
    Because some people are not as averse to spending money on a game as others And it may be cheaper than buying gold, indirectly. Don't know why, but people have their reasons and I don't waste brain cells trying to figure it out...I only have three left as it is
    Last edited by Moogerfooger; 05-18-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Once I turn 60 I will hunt down one person in pvp areas. I believe his name was Zojak_QC or something like that. i'm pretty sure she was a mage or maybe a monk.

I payed real money for a few runes ($15) just so I can get exp pot to make up for the time lost playing this game while I'm at work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kabog View Post
    Once I turn 60 I will hunt down one person in pvp areas. I believe his name was Zojak_QC or something like that. i'm pretty sure she was a mage or maybe a monk.

I payed real money for a few runes ($15) just so I can get exp pot to make up for the time lost playing this game while I'm at work.
    You are not talking about our very own Zojak, who is like level 20-something, are you? lol.

Zo, looks like there may be more than one of you out there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    You are not talking about our very own Zojak, who is like level 20-something, are you? lol.

Just like how there's an Elly out there. Not me by the way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Maybe it was Ross, who is still mad that Joey told him he had feelings for Rachel in the last season
    LOL Moog at his best =)

Bro I always imagined what you would do/feel like when gets ganked, knowing how you play I think they need to watch out when u 60 heh. I only have 4 names added to friend list so I can watch/learn where they are when I am 60.

But then again like DT said how it sticks in your memory wanting revenge, I know this was the motivation I had one night when I decided to actually go for 60, instead of just killing time and wait new PL content or B*.

I’ve learned to let by-gone be by-gones, since that’s like some 20 levels ago so I might just delete their name off friend list, why get reminded when seeing yellow message that they are online or offline heh.

However, I’ve only be killed 4 times with 4 different people in pvp (I think only 1 is known ganker, might have to check), so it might be a different story for me

Crafting:
    I am putting craft off so I am sending all crafting materials to:
    Cloth = Teena(shoom)
    Leather = Echelongx
    Foundry = Xanatos(Lesrider) / Doubletime

Anyone who is doing crafting feel free to drop me a mail in game or PL pm so I can keep track of who is needing what.

On a different note.

There is this lv60 orc war Funnyvillan running around asking to borrow 8 gold and return. At first I gave him, thought he is in need cuz it was by AH. Then 10 minutes later of course he didn’t return and logged.

2nd time I ignored him. Now 3rd time today he came up and asked same line. I thought there’s no hot key chat in this game? Because I told Ech about this and Ech said he got it too and the orc is doing it to everybody in town. So that means he will have to type the same line over and over again asking same thing to everybody.

I don’t get some people.
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN
    if your party is noobing, chances are you have a mits somewhere.
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol no not him. this guy seems to be always 5 levels above me whenever I try to look for him at Vega.

Maybe it's Zocher_QC instead of Zojak... I'm positive that there's a _QC at the end of his name.
    Last edited by Kabog; 05-18-2011 at 05:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

@ Mits, yeah that Funnyvillain guy was doing that to me and Royce the other night, we just took off and ignored him. Royce told me "That's the guy who was so bad, Eclipse kicked him out" lol. Anyway, yeah if I see a few ppl at 60, I am going after them...not saying I can beat them, but I am gonna try.

There are no chat hot keys in the game I have found, but he probably has that message copied, and just pastes it.

@ Kabog, yeah I have seen that guy....I remember the _QC at the end of the name, or maybe there is more than one player with that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can one of you guys please kindly report my post to moderator.
    I want to make sure they see this.
    I tried doing it myself but it wont let me.

Thanks,

http://onlinegames-forum.gameloft.co...?topic=11135.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Mits, don't give gold to strangers. Especially not beggars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Hide yo kids hide yo wife. Level 16 monk killing his high level guildies ftw

On another yet not totally unrelated note. I really love my military monk. It's quite win. And since tomorrow is my last day of school I can start playing more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

add BLOCKED to my ign list
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So.... I just spent all my business currency (100k) on two recipes that require magical blood mineral. Anyone know where I can find this stuff? Only need 4-6 per recipe. Are they in the desert or rift?
    there hard to find i have around 8 of it.. takes ages to find it thought a stack would sel for like 15-20g so easy
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Weren't you in our guild before the big Guild Wipe?

Btw, are any other crafters (leather, cloth) sorely disappointed in master crafting? All that time and effort put into getting there and the green recipes are junk, and any looted items around my level are already outgrown. The green recipes aren't even worth the gold ore needed to make them. I miss the low lvl crafting that actually gave us something useful to use for a few levels. Sigh.
    I guess its a different case for smiths since you mine your ore and the blood mineral is quite rare.

For tailors, mobs drop mage cloths so we can farm them easy.

I am disappointed that there is only ONE source of general's symbol (afaik), there should be more. Or some instanced dungeon where bosses inside can drop the symbol (and essences!).

So, I am not sorely disappointed, but still disappointed.. hehe.
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeychandler View Post

Actually, Whisper is neutral and he targets people who spawn camp at the cemeteries. I've PvP-ed with him when we (SkimSkim and Toughie) was helping out Xil's warrior at Vega Square.
    At first I thought he spawn camped and killed people but I was wrong.
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer