Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Version 1.7.2 has been submitted to Apple!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Okay, more fair than before. Better choice of words maybe? Considering I wasn't one of the complainers, I see it as completely positive reinforcement for those who got at least 30+ plat in any manner. Get 30 plat before free update (Good thing), get shield (Good thing). That's another way to see it.

Please go take a business class or listen to some logic. 99% of things in this world are not truly free. Somebody still pays for the plat, man. Common sense. I have no doubt in my mind that the majority of the employees involved love their jobs, but at the end of the day both companies are out to make a buck. There is no money to be made in truly free plat. When we use TJ both companies make some money. In effect, this is another way to support STS for those who can't simply charge plat, and because I love the game I do it gladly and enjoy the plat. I assume you TJ for plat too since you mentioned downloading and deleting too. BTW I kept Shadow Era! Game rocks, but I use all of mine on PL so I never have any left for SE.

Did you not read the back scratching analogy? Rewarding people for supporting the company prompts them to continue doing so. Forgive me for seeing the good in everything. *eye roll*
    Last edited by bronislav84; 05-18-2011 at 11:54 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange