Page 117 of 204 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    @Form

Which Sword? Starts with an F of Barbarity?

@Les

Dangggg. Sold for 900? I've seen prices like those but never knew they'd sell! And no, if I'm not mistaken bows go Wind Cutter at 57, then that 59 Blue Bow. Flying bow I think?

I think damage wise it's short by a few points only, have to check again. But it's the 9 crit, roughly .9-1% more crit that sounds good.

It's the fername sword of... Attack I think. Not sure, I will check when I can get back on.

Yeah, I can't log in either.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

@Les

Yeah I use a Wind Cutter ONLY because it has the highest weapon damage for a bow, since my skills mainly rely on weapon damage. Tbh I could care less if they removed all the stats on the wind cutter, completely useless. Lol

@Form

If it's the Babarity piece, good money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Les

Yeah I use a Wind Cutter ONLY because it has the highest weapon damage for a bow, since my skills mainly rely on weapon damage. Tbh I could care less if they removed all the stats on the wind cutter, completely useless. Lol

@Form

If it's the Babarity piece, good money
    I'm pretty sure it's either Attack or Offense. Either way, I just want to be able to play again lol.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's either Attack or Offense. Either way, I just want to be able to play again lol.
    Too nice a a day here anyway. The disgustingly humid heatwave is over and I'm gonna enjoy the gorgeous weather. I'll likely be on tonight, though, debating whether to farm with my warrior or lvl one of my weakling alts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Offense would sell pretty well too I think, would make a good dual wield weapon. Or I think it'll just be better than Barbarity actually. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Too nice a a day here anyway. The disgustingly humid heatwave is over and I'm gonna enjoy the gorgeous weather. I'll likely be on tonight, though, debating whether to farm with my warrior or lvl one of my weakling alts
    Haha, it's midnight here so I just wanna play a bit before sleeping. Go level your alt, and farm when you get bored

On second thought, I may level a ranger instead of monk. We'll see how things change after my mage is 60.

Offense would sell pretty well too I think, would make a good dual wield weapon. Or I think it'll just be better than Barbarity actually. Lol
    Blah, the hammer and lighting bow are "slayer" items. Useless. The sword is attack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Anyone looking for leather gear around level 33-36 or so. I am starting to get those as green drops in the isles and don't have anything to do with them other than liquidate. I would rather mail if someone needs them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Rapid Shot? Are you talking about the talent that adds 2% more damage to RS per point? If so, then you probably don't need that as an Assassin.

The bonus damage poison is really good for an assassin though. You can apply it to both weapons, both having the chance to do a bonus of 225 (at level 60 upgrade) pure poison damage to the target. With your 2 daggers that attack pretty fast + that skill later on in the assassin tree (if you get it) that adds attack speed everytime you crit, that's a whole lot of chances to add that bonus poison damage pretty quick.

Ok I won't bother maxing out rapid shot

This poison skill looks really useful. Does it automatically apply the poison bonus to each weapon for 30 mins or do you have to purchase/find any materials to use for the skill to work? Sorry for my ignorance.

Formora - have you surpassed my level 39 yet? I've been on this level for ages and it's only 39! I dread to think how long later levels are going to take.

I agree stone skin is a complicated spell, made more complicated when you also have energy shield activated. I was also hoping that it would reflect all damage entirely, but sadly it doesn't. When that spell is maxed out (100%), whatever damage you take from melee, then same the same amount of damage is also reflected back to the other player. And if you have energy shield also activated and have the ability to reflect 100% back, then you end up only reflecting a small amount of damage back due to the shield. So it isn't as powerful as I originally thought.
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You have to manually apply poison to each weapon every 30mins.

As for the stone armour reflect, I find it helps wear down assassins in PvP. In PvE, it's not much use

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okay, thanks for the clarification about stone spike.

I am still level 33, I have been farming with my warrior for a few hours now instead of grinding. It is such a pain to grind... Anyone know a good spot for 33-35?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Vega.

Honestly on my way to my first 60 I hardly grind.
    There should be enough quests on most places.
    Some of the quests gets triggered on a certain level.

I am still level 33, I have been farming with my warrior for a few hours now instead of grinding. It is such a pain to grind... Anyone know a good spot for 33-35?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kabog View Post
    Vega.

Honestly on my way to my first 60 I hardly grind.
    There should be enough quests on most places.
    Some of the quests gets triggered on a certain level.
    Thanks, but I already knew that. It's I'm possible not to grind at some point, my warrior had to for 1-2 levels every map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

All you assassins out there -- should I respec my archer as an assassin? I'm finding it to be a really slow and boring grind to 60 since I have to stand back and avoid monster spawn points with my archer. Is assassin more fun or is it just a watered down version of warrior with less defense?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Formora, you can start picking up quests again at level 33-34 in the Fallen Star Strait area. I am at 33 right now on my mage alt (Doubletimexx) and ran out of quests from Vega except for the daily and the repeatable one. Honestly, Vega is a little stressful for my taste to spend a lot of time grinding mobs there.

So I just went on over to the Strait (you can just teleport), did the first kill fishfolk quest, went on to the Hall of Reverie because I need to be 34 for the next and did the kill fishfolk daily there. The Fishfolk mobs are at level for you, so you should be able to take a couple at a time and there are enough of them you don't have to spend a lot of time waiting for spawns. I'm there now. I will be off for a couple hours, but back on later. Shoot me a PM if you want to team up and grind some.

Also, there is the Daily from the camp below Vega to kill the One's Legacy. It gives a good bit of xp but the mob is a 38. I can sign on my main and take it out with you so you can turn in if you Whisper me in-game. My main is close by it in Vega still.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

All you assassins out there -- should I respec my archer as an assassin? I'm finding it to be a really slow and boring grind to 60 since I have to stand back and avoid monster spawn points with my archer. Is assassin more fun or is it just a watered down version of warrior with less defense?
    Assassin isn't boring at all but its a lot harder to level. You will consume more potions and will have to eat more food between enemies. Also for an archer its easy to kill a mob 2 or 3 levels above and for an assassin its a chore and you will only be able to kill one or 2 of those then rest.

IMO stay archer till 60 then you can respec if you want but for 1v1 pvp but archers are really good at it too. My highest crit is 2,300 while Mits has done 2,800+
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doubletime View Post
    Formora, you can start picking up quests again at level 33-34 in the Fallen Star Strait area. I am at 33 right now on my mage alt (Doubletimexx) and ran out of quests from Vega except for the daily and the repeatable one. Honestly, Vega is a little stressful for my taste to spend a lot of time grinding mobs there.

So I just went on over to the Strait (you can just teleport), did the first kill fishfolk quest, went on to the Hall of Reverie because I need to be 34 for the next and did the kill fishfolk daily there. The Fishfolk mobs are at level for you, so you should be able to take a couple at a time and there are enough of them you don't have to spend a lot of time waiting for spawns. I'm there now. I will be off for a couple hours, but back on later. Shoot me a PM if you want to team up and grind some.

Also, there is the Daily from the camp below Vega to kill the One's Legacy. It gives a good bit of xp but the mob is a 38. I can sign on my main and take it out with you so you can turn in if you Whisper me in-game. My main is close by it in Vega still.
    I just hit 34 at the vega mobs. Pretty quiet now, but I'll head over to strait. I already did the fishfolk quest.

My mage is Signos, feel free to add me. Will be grinding a bit now.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    Assassin isn't boring at all but its a lot harder to level. You will consume more potions and will have to eat more food between enemies. Also for an archer its easy to kill a mob 2 or 3 levels above and for an assassin its a chore and you will only be able to kill one or 2 of those then rest.

IMO stay archer till 60 then you can respec if you want but for 1v1 pvp but archers are really good at it too. My highest crit is 2,300 while Mits has done 2,800+
    Only 24, but I am enjoying assassin. Biggest issue seems to be vigor. Killing one mob is easy (its blind the whole time), but after that your vigor becomes a huge issue. Also, your best attacks come when invisible or the mob is stunned, so excited about getting the 'in fight' shadow, or what I think is in fight shadow.

Unrelated, I am 24 now and the only quest I have is 'Lord of the Swamps' which seems to be 28-29 mobs. Am I missing some quests? I do have two others, but those are collect worms and ruins, and seem to just repeat.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Only 24, but I am enjoying assassin. Biggest issue seems to be vigor. Killing one mob is easy (its blind the whole time), but after that your vigor becomes a huge issue. Also, your best attacks come when invisible or the mob is stunned, so excited about getting the 'in fight' shadow, or what I think is in fight shadow.

Unrelated, I am 24 now and the only quest I have is 'Lord of the Swamps' which seems to be 28-29 mobs. Am I missing some quests? I do have two others, but those are collect worms and ruins, and seem to just repeat.
    There are some quests at the library, but you may be too low lvl for them. Have you finished all the Miskatonia quests? There should be some in Eolter (I hate that place), but lvl 24 is pretty low for that as well. I know at some point around lvl 25 you maybe need to farm fishfolk near the library for a level or two.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

As long as you are taking your first shot from the shadow, archer is gonna be a much faster 'grind'.
    As for fun, guess that is relative. The way I see assassin vs warrior is warrior is gonna go in the front door, while the assassin needs to find a better way Surveying an area, looking for a good 'staging' spot, and get in, kill, get out is pretty fun to me.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

There are some quests at the library, but you may be too low lvl for them. Have you finished all the Miskatonia quests? There should be some in Eolter (I hate that place), but lvl 24 is pretty low for that as well. I know at some point around lvl 25 you maybe need to farm fishfolk near the library for a level or two.
    I did the necromancer quests, the town rumors quest, and the orlande quest. Is the library the necromancer quests?

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm