Page 131 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inching View Post
    yes i am 60 now and i just starting out on crafting.... what u mean by taking only a couple of hours to get crafting from 0 to Master??? Dont u have to keep crafting to get the business currencies and find the materials to keep crafting ?? Even if the materials are in the AH, it will still take a long time i gather...

If you know of a faster way do pls PM or post to me.

thx bro
    Fastest way would still be buying materials off AH, IMO.

Crafting gets progressively easier each level, with less and less mats needed since each new recipe in a higher level gives a lot more of business currency.

If im not mistaken, the first level of crafting was my hardest with my ranger, most recently. Got easier as it got higher levels needed.

I'm not sure of prices now, but last I did mine, I only bought stacks within 2 gold. Much faster farming the 2 gold per stack rather than farming the stack itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    1. I wasn't directing that at you, but thanks for the smartalecky comment. I will file it in the garbage can with other useless things.
    2. Elly/others....it is one thing to point out things that could be improved, just like in PL...but is another thing to have post after post of "ZOMG this is stoopid"
    Of course, Moog you know how anti-cryer I am too, in excess of course. I can use a good cry once in awhile

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ugh just went to try and farm Bolrock Lord (since I can't trade the symbols over from my warrior), and some jerk who already had three guild members helping him, kept spamming me with duel unites so I couldn't see anything. Such ****ers in this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Omg, why is like none of my friends list ever online? Lol. Can anybody add Venetian and add him to the guild, please? Thanks . I'm level 11 now, LOVE archer. Yes, I went back to the Venetian Server.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hi guys. So Parth finally convinced me to try O&C. I JUST made my character, so I might need help. My character is DawnInfinity on the Arcadian server, or whatev. I made a ranger.
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Range, Dawn.... I'd invite you to our guild, but before doing so, I'd ask you to please think about it and make sure you really want to be in our guild. Too many people have joined just to leave and I want to avoid any of that in the future. So if you'd like to be in Toughie's guild (or any other guild), please think about it now and decide before joining ours. Thanks and sorry if I sound harsh, but I remade our guild for a reason.

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Range, Dawn.... I'd invite you to our guild, but before doing so, I'd ask you to please think about it and make sure you really want to be in our guild. Too many people have joined just to leave and I want to avoid any of that in the future. So if you'd like to be in Toughie's guild (or any other guild), please think about it now and decide before joining ours. Thanks and sorry if I sound harsh, but I remade our guild for a reason.
    That's completely understood. I'd like to join, but I think I'll take a little time to get the basics down first.
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    That's completely understood. I'd like to join, but I think I'll take a little time to get the basics down first.
    I'd like to join as well, I won't just ditch you guys for Toughie's, while he is my friend an all, a guild is a guild.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Sure, if you need any help, feel free to add me. Lesrider, Xanatos and AdrianMonk. Just make sure to message me in case you're not on my list yet -- it's not like PL where adding someone puts you on their friends list too.

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    I'd like to join as well, I won't just ditch you guys for Toughie's, while he is my friend an all, a guild is a guild.
    Ok, sure Contact one of my chars when you see me on and I'll invite you. But if you leave for Tragic, I WILL take it personally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I have the kindest and most helpful guild ever lol but there aren't too many people there :/

And WOW! When I was a level 27 there was NO quests. I had to just grind my way to 30 :/ and now I finally have quests
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Ugh so i have carpel tunnel coming on, and 3 fingers on my left hand are either always tingly or numb, so my computer gaming time = down mega, and my ipad gaming willbe rising alot, so it looks like i'll be playing O&C more, going to start the leveling on my 18 monk pretty soon, and looking at whats left of my guild lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Wtf is going on with global chat?

Someone impersonated my username and said very rude things

Help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Thanks Les

Dawn and range, feel free to add my archer on BabyElly, always willing to help friends regardless of guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    Wtf is going on with global chat?

Someone impersonated my username and said very rude things

Help?
    I close global and local chat every time I log in, so I never see anything. IMO, I'd say it's a good idea to stay out of the spotlight in that game, bc you just attract trouble. Apparently Eclipse has some impersonators as well trying to soil their name. Best not to attract attention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    I close global and local chat every time I log in, so I never see anything. IMO, I'd say it's a good idea to stay out of the spotlight in that game, bc you just attract trouble. Apparently Eclipse has some impersonators as well trying to soil their name. Best not to attract attention.
    Wow freakin Eclipse. If I could I'd beat the hell out of them

And thanks...I'll disable global and local chat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mooger - I regret saying that, sorry. Water under the bridge as the saying goes.

Does anyone know that if you stay in the desert say until level 50, do you get given a specific quest that takes you into rift? Because it seems that quests seem to pop up here and there. It seems that with each level you advance a new quest becomes available, but unlike some other maps, you don't see the silver coloured quest symbol, if you know what I mean.
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMystic View Post
    Mooger - I regret saying that, sorry. Water under the bridge as the saying goes.

Does anyone know that if you stay in the desert say until level 50, do you get given a specific quest that takes you into rift? Because it seems that quests seem to pop up here and there. It seems that with each level you advance a new quest becomes available, but unlike some other maps, you don't see the silver coloured quest symbol, if you know what I mean.
    Yeah I know what you mean, sometimes the quest icon is gray out but sometimes there is no icon at all. With my mage and warrior, I left the desert at 48 so I wouldn't know. Didn't get any quests leading me to rift.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

PFM right? At 48 I think you can go start grinding in the fishfolk elites in rift, they're 52. Easiest spot to start grinding in, IMO, considering they're bugged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok thanks guys, I'll get to L 48 and then move onto Rift. Are the Fishfolk within the pvp zone? I've managed to avoid pvp as much as possible so far, although I think I really should try and face my fear. lol.
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Ok thanks guys, I'll get to L 48 and then move onto Rift. Are the Fishfolk within the pvp zone? I've managed to avoid pvp as much as possible so far, although I think I really should try and face my fear. lol.
    Not directly in, might have to cross a PvP zone a bit though. Shouldn't be that much of a problem, usually deserted and I think there's a way to completely avoid it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There is a way to avoid the pvp tag. I hope you understand my explanation lol, here goes.

From Stranger's Roost (first town in Rift), there will be a junction. Take the left one, and from there keep to the right wall. The wall should open up into a beach. From there turn left and you will find the elite mobs. Hold on I'll post a picture soon.

EDIT : Just follow the pink line, the elites are at the end.

And here's the junction I was talking about :

Last edited by Formora; 06-12-2011 at 05:22 AM.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer