Page 150 of 204 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    Did I EVER reveal the level of those getting camped? Exactllyyyyy. In the process it is very common for a lower level to get caught in the cross fire
    This is making less and less sense the more you say.
    You claimed they were returning the favor of a lvl 60 outlaw spawn killing. So you're saying that an outlaw started it. I'm asking you to back up your claims or admit you made a mistake.
    Last edited by Lesrider; 06-20-2011 at 07:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    Exactly, why would they go to swamps just to gank the gankers who haven't done anything to your guild? Are they THAT bored?

I am trying to let this go, but those two are doing it again, at Vega! I would have been ok if this was the first time.

Not sure, but maybe something triggered it..

Any specifics to who they were camping?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Red, you should really stop posting. I can't take you seriously, after all the dumb things you have done. What a joke.
    Lol oh I see it's a personal issue now. You mind going back on the dumb things I've done? I'd love to hear all of this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    This is making less and less sense the more you say.
    You claimed they were returning the favor of a lvl 60 outlaw spawn killing. So you're saying that an outlaw started it. I'm asking you to back up your claims or admit you made a mistake.
    I'm going off of what my guild members said. I'm backing them up. Is all you wanna hear that you were right and I was wrong? Because you seem to get off on that and swear that your opinions will always outweigh anyone else's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Not sure, but maybe something triggered it..

Any specifics to who they were camping?
    Only Joey, and his friend maybe.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol oh I see it's a personal issue now. You mind going back on the dumb things I've done? I'd love to hear all of this.
    You're that clueless huh. Well if you want me to...

What was your logic behind locking this thread? Well, trying to at least. Did you wait for 200 pages to be made before deciding that it was disrespectful? I'm not going to go over that again, but long story short there was nothing wrong with talking on this thread. Sam even re-opened the thread after you locked it the second time. Pretty much everyone thought you were a joke after that. Btw, deleting your post doesn't make any difference

Your "reason" for leaving the PL guild was because we weren't "hardcore" enough for you. But then 5-6 of us reached 60 long before you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not jealous. We're much better off without you. It's just that you could have said up front that you wanted to leave because you thought Tragic was better instead of making up stupid excuses.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I'm going off of what my guild members said. I'm backing them up. Is all you wanna hear that you were right and I was wrong? Because you seem to get off on that and swear that your opinions will always outweigh anyone else's.
    All I want is a name. You said a lvl 60 outlaw was spawn killing them, so back it up with a name. If you can't, then don't make such claims.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I feel like these speak for themselves ^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

And i Love how there is drama on PL forums about a GL game....

Can we keep this a O&C discussion / database?
    (Yes I killed a dev)
    Don't screw with the pew! (not literally) lol
    Active Toons: MoarPewPew,Enrages,PewPewJr
    I award Pew Points.(Keep Track!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

@Joey

Already referred your post to our Facebook group, thanks for that.

Unfortunately, some kids confuse being pvp-active to being trigger happy.

I still think that there might be an underlying reason to why Skim is camping, he's never the type to do so unless given the reason to, much like myself.

PS: If those guys were in any way related to helping out/teamed up with MavereX, then I would have camped them too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

You're that clueless huh. Well if you want me to...

What was your logic behind locking this thread? Well, trying to at least. Did you wait for 200 pages to be made before deciding that it was disrespectful? I'm not going to go over that again, but long story short there was nothing wrong with talking on this thread. Sam even re-opened the thread after you locked it the second time. Pretty much everyone thought you were a joke after that. Btw, deleting your post doesn't make any difference

Your "reason" for leaving the PL guild was because we weren't "hardcore" enough for you. But then 5-6 of us reached 60 long before you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not jealous. We're much better off without you. It's just that you could have said up front that you wanted to leave because you thought Tragic was better instead of making up stupid excuses.
    I closed this thread because I planned on leaving and being gone inwouldnt have been here to moderate it. I did it out of respect for STS but then it was unlocked because they didn't mind it being up. That was a nice gesture from me to STS. Formora you're sad really. I've never done a thing to you but then you want to make this a personal issue. Your guild at the time that I was in it, all you guys ever spoke about was crafting crafting crafting. I wanted to get ahead and that's what tragic seemed to be doing. I, along with Royce, were the highest levels in that guild. I dont think you were even in it. After ellyidol left you guys, it was only logical to make the move too. That only rose my suspicions that tragic had the same goals of further exploring content instead of just focusing on just one aspect more than the others (which at the time of the then Alterra's finest was crafting. I was obviously not the only one that felt that way after shmoo and kenemily left right along with me. I never had anything against you guys, but you all swear that I had a hand in everyone leaving your guild for ours. I don't recall ever speaking to doubletime or echelong in game let alone about switching over. I was just as surprised as anyone when I logged in one day and saw them in the guild section.

Again formora, it's nice to see that you have these feelings for me built up. I'm flattered really, but in all actuality I didn't do a thing to you. The whole Joey and read/skim thing has too many holes in it right now to figure out who's right or wrong, but it was only natural to defend my side first especially after being compared to gilligan.

That is all for now. And to lesrider, I apologize if you felt that I sabotaged your guild (hence why you probably ignore me in the game.) I can't control people's actions. I hope that in the future we can be friends again as we were before all of this. Same with you too moog. There's too much drama now for my tastes, and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol I'm guessing he failed to mention that it was 2v2 with readtitle skim skim, himself and a random. The 'outlaw' was a 60 and was spawn killing so they just returned the favor.

Next time get your facts straight. We actually try to avoid you guys, so don't make us out to be the bad guys and don't ever compare any of us to gilligan.
    You should realise that not everything you get from Readtitle or Skimmey is fact unless they can prove it. Which goes for anything I say too...
    I'll do what I can to prove what I say, but for now here's my story: believe it if you want, I don't care:

Swamps- Walking from glimmermoor to miskatonia with my archer (lvl26)... Get ganked by a lvl55 warrior a couple times. So I bring my Mage and return the favour. While I'm doing this, readtitle attacks and kills my Mage. I explained why I was doing it and told him to stop... But he says a lower level told him to kill me and carries on. I log and go back on the archer, and get spawn camped again by read, and skim who has now joined. I give up and go back to my Mage to fight them 2v1 for a while. They start ganking a warrior too (lvl60), but it's not 2v2 nor was there any sign of it becoming a 2v2. (As in they just killed us as we spawned and we weren't on the same team).

But this doesn't matter cause I can't prove it. It's my word against theirs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeychandler View Post
    You should realise that not everything you get from Readtitle or Skimmey is fact unless they can prove it. Which goes for anything I say too...
    I'll do what I can to prove what I say, but for now here's my story: believe it if you want, I don't care:

Swamps- Walking from glimmermoor to miskatonia with my archer (lvl26)... Get ganked by a lvl55 warrior a couple times. So I bring my Mage and return the favour. While I'm doing this, readtitle attacks and kills my Mage. I explained why I was doing it and told him to stop... But he says a lower level told him to kill me and carries on. I log and go back on the archer, and get spawn camped again by read, and skim who has now joined. I give up and go back to my Mage to fight them 2v1 for a while. They start ganking a warrior too (lvl60), but it's not 2v2 nor was there any sign of it becoming a 2v2. (As in they just killed us as we spawned and we weren't on the same team).

Alright Joey, I shouldn't have taken sides without knowing the facts. I'm going to talk to them now and see how the sides add up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Sounds right, and sounds like a misunderstanding.

I've been on the both sides of that as well, been camped and switched to 60 to return the favour, or accidentally camp a 60 for doing the same thing (returning the favour from his alt being camped).

One thing is certain though, you told him what you were doing and the issue is now with Read. Skim sounds like he just came along to help a guildmate, we don't know if it was exaggerated in guild chat.

Sorry for that, really need a small talk with the guild.

To show how serious I take it, I'm logging on for the first time in a few days in exam period.
    Last edited by Ellyidol; 06-20-2011 at 08:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Max, if I tried to lock a thread TWICE after protests from others, and a dev came along and unlocked it, I wouldn't just delete my post showing how wrong I was, I'd disappear completely. At least from this thread. As far as I'm concerned, if you felt this thread needed to be locked, you shouldn't post on it. For a while, I thought you had enough sense not to, but I guess you thought we all forgot what you did and would pretend nothing happened just because you deleted the post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I feel like these speak for themselves ^
    Omg how poor.. These screens twist the truth totally ..
    These guy who said " skim dammit" is referring to a fair fight where I always got him after he died he was camped by someone else not me .. What a sneaky screen this is really sad

And ye it started all in swamps where 3 lvl 60 where running around tagged we had fun I killed read title he killed me I killed Joey read killed me.it was FFA at that time .

And then it started that u Joey yes u honorable member here started camping me on the graveyard with ur aoe not letting me in stealth . I am fine with that read took care of u in that moment. Then another " non outlaw" appeared and we made 2/2 without camping each other. So I apologize if my grammatical skills lack a bit but I am not a native speaker I hope I couod bring some light into these whole speculation and posting wrong fact discussion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

3000th reply!

Continue...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    3000th reply!

Continue...
    Lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skimmey View Post
    Omg how poor.. These screens twist the truth totally ..
    These guy who said " skim dammit" is referring to a fair fight where I always got him after he died he was camped by someone else not me .. What a sneaky screen this is really sad

And ye it started all in swamps where 3 lvl 60 where running around tagged we had fun I killed read title he killed me I killed Joey read killed me.it was FFA at that time .

And then it started that u Joey yes u honorable member here started camping me on the graveyard with ur aoe not letting me in stealth . I am fine with that read took care of u in that moment. Then another " non outlaw" appeared and we made 2/2 without camping each other. So I apologize if my grammatical skills lack a bit but I am not a native speaker I hope I couod bring some light into these whole speculation and posting wrong fact discussion.
    The screens were more there for the "don't spawn kill me I didn't do that to you". Pictures seem the best way to prove a story, and twist the truth a whole lot less than words do.

Anyway Red and Elly seem happy with this finished, cause like I said it's my word against yours. If you have any pics that show you in a better view, please post them ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I closed this thread because I planned on leaving and being gone inwouldnt have been here to moderate it. I did it out of respect for STS but then it was unlocked because they didn't mind it being up. That was a nice gesture from me to STS. Formora you're sad really. I've never done a thing to you but then you want to make this a personal issue. Your guild at the time that I was in it, all you guys ever spoke about was crafting crafting crafting. I wanted to get ahead and that's what tragic seemed to be doing. I, along with Royce, were the highest levels in that guild. I dont think you were even in it. After ellyidol left you guys, it was only logical to make the move too. That only rose my suspicions that tragic had the same goals of further exploring content instead of just focusing on just one aspect more than the others (which at the time of the then Alterra's finest was crafting. I was obviously not the only one that felt that way after shmoo and kenemily left right along with me. I never had anything against you guys, but you all swear that I had a hand in everyone leaving your guild for ours. I don't recall ever speaking to doubletime or echelong in game let alone about switching over. I was just as surprised as anyone when I logged in one day and saw them in the guild section.

Again formora, it's nice to see that you have these feelings for me built up. I'm flattered really, but in all actuality I didn't do a thing to you. The whole Joey and read/skim thing has too many holes in it right now to figure out who's right or wrong, but it was only natural to defend my side first especially after being compared to gilligan.

That is all for now. And to lesrider, I apologize if you felt that I sabotaged your guild (hence why you probably ignore me in the game.) I can't control people's actions. I hope that in the future we can be friends again as we were before all of this. Same with you too moog. There's too much drama now for my tastes, and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
    Oh, so you planned on leaving, that's why. The world doesn't revolve around you, many others use this thread as well. The devs already said it was fine from the get go, and yet you still went on and locked it. I really don't understand your logic behind that. Just because you started the thread doesn't give you the right to lock a harmless and very active thread.

I was not interested in crafting at all when we were starting out. Les was our only guild crafter, and what is wrong about being excited about it? You claim to be so focused on getting ahead, but you were even slower than us who only care about "crafting crafting crafting". I was fine with Elly leaving as he was close to Toughie and his guild.

I have no feelings for you whatsoever. I tried to ignore you like Les did, but you are just too irritating. I am just pointing out your dumb actions, since you don't seem to be aware of them. Anyways, I'm done talking to you.