Thread: Harassment for simple Forum Posts?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Unfortunately it takes all types of things to make the world go around and around, it’s how you deal with it in the end that makes a difference.
    Yes I agree and that is absolutely a very wise statement, but I must say that there are also other ways to protect every individual and handle such behavior and escalations.

Here a little post about privacy (without going to deep Into the harassment and Griefers policy) on how other games go ahead with a good example to avoid such situations.

Disclosure

Residents are entitled to a reasonable level of privacy with regard to their ******* experience. Sharing personal information about your fellow Residents without their consent -- including gender, religion, age, marital status, race, sexual preference, alternate account names, and real-world location beyond what is provided by them in their Resident profile -- is not allowed. Remotely monitoring conversations in *******, posting conversation logs, or sharing conversation logs without the participants' consent are all prohibited.

Disclosing private ******* conversations

Sharing or posting a conversation inworld or in the ******** forums without consent of all involved Residents is a violation of the Terms of Service.

Gesendet von meinem E6653 mit Tapatalk
    Last edited by Meexii; 08-14-2020 at 11:01 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meexii View Post
    Yes I agree and that is absolutely a very wise statement, but I must say that there are also other ways to protect every individual and handle such behavior and escalations.

Here a little post about privacy (without going to deep Into the harassment and Griefers policy) on how other games go ahead with a good example to avoid such situations.

Disclosure

Residents are entitled to a reasonable level of privacy with regard to their ******* experience. Sharing personal information about your fellow Residents without their consent -- including gender, religion, age, marital status, race, sexual preference, alternate account names, and real-world location beyond what is provided by them in their Resident profile -- is not allowed. Remotely monitoring conversations in *******, posting conversation logs, or sharing conversation logs without the participants' consent are all prohibited.

Disclosing private ******* conversations

Sharing or posting a conversation inworld or in the ******** forums without consent of all involved Residents is a violation of the Terms of Service.

Gesendet von meinem E6653 mit Tapatalk
    While I agree, the forums has become dramafied, I feel sts has done a good job to give us options in game to "police" individuals that fall under bullying and or harassment. Checking the tab to reject tells outside of party, friends & guild members is very useful. If you feel you are being targeted then write support, provide proof, and whatever happens - happens from there.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sumwon For This Useful Post: