Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Gnarled new rarity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Checking the level doesnt matter... 76 players can wear low level gear too.
    The point is that I was actively playing during that event and I bought a set of each mage version for gold. Ive been on a discord with people who bought a set of each for every class. And I believe that at least some other players did that too.
    I don’t think you have and your a hypocrite aswell pretty sure you boosted a item and lied about prices and people watch you with your friends done it and nothing was done with it. Now that you don’t have gnarled you here trying to keep the price low to get it I pray for people like you.

Again gears has nothing to to deal with the circulation for the vanity version just stop dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Ya see, in life I know there's lots of grief
    But your love is my relief"- Marley

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Checking the level doesnt matter... 76 players can wear low level gear too.
    The point is that I was actively playing during that event and I bought a set of each mage version for gold. Ive been on a discord with people who bought a set of each for every class. And I believe that at least some other players did that too.
    Level 76 impostors* and as previously stated your not ever gonna see gnarled in varadan valley running evg because nobody has it it’s a rare vanity and these randoms in discord is all just words not based off anything the vanity has been MIA for years it’s now back and you come here to try and degrade the vanity for absolutely no reason trying to take away the real rarity that this vanity is with nothing but baseless accusations backed by nothing this “quite many” of people don’t exist I thought you said the conversation was pointless why are you back here again to try and bring more false information? Stop this immediately Accept that gnarled is much more rare then frank and many other war lb sets and move on no need to keep coming back here and continuing to degrade a vanity that you CLAIM you have already frank has never went MIA ever and these people who feel it’s some ugly non wearable vanity like I say how come they never sold it makes no sense bro just move on you have already proven yourself to just be another random hater for whatever your reasons are

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roblox View Post
    I don’t think you have and your a hypocrite aswell pretty sure you boosted a item and lied about prices and people watch you with your friends done it and nothing was done with it. Now that you don’t have gnarled you here trying to keep the price low to get it I pray for people like you.

Again gears has nothing to to deal with the circulation for the vanity version just stop dude.

Im sure you believe I am another person. No idea why you even go offtopic so far. You are just trying to find a reason to be right. I have the set, theres a post in traders market of me selling it. If you feel for some reason that im not a legit player I advise you to report to the support and not here. No idea what that picture is either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Im sure you believe I am another person. No idea why you even go offtopic so far. You are just trying to find a reason to be right. I have the set, theres a post in traders market of me selling it. If you feel for some reason that im not a legit player I advise you to report to the support and not here. No idea what that picture is either.
    “I’m trying to find a reason to be right” dude your literally a hypocrite your self I have nothing else to say to you.

If you can’t handle the truth get off the post and I’m pretty sure one of your friends told you to comment here. Nothing but fakes information because you guys don’t have the set. One guy came here earlier lieing about a player buying 2 months ago for 30mil while not knowing the player is pretty known in al for wearing the vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Your the one who said the conversation was pointless also good for you go ahead and sell this campaign to try and lower the value / price of an item just because of the fact that it’s much more rare then the average lb skins everyone in the game has owned many times is what’s going on here there’s more frank set & yeti set owners then there are gnarled vanity set owners that’s an irrefutable fact and being that that’s the case if said seller wanted to sell for whatever his price is he can and knowing this your afraid that once someone decides to buy for a high price it will be worth more then whatever vanity tier your afraid of it reaching and due to the extremely limited quantities of the vanity it will be un-obtainable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Let’s do a Quaset and imagine a random scenario.

Player A> Yea I got Frank, Yeti , Jester, Spectral all that you can thank of bro I have every OP vanity in the game haha

Player B> Dang bro nice you got all rare vanity’s , you have gnarled set also?

Player A> Oh nah bro I didn’t buy that ugly vanity I don’t want it haha

Player B> Oh I see they said it’s the most expensive vanity now worth 10b cuz it’s so rare xD

Player A> Nah haha just fake offers nobody wants that ugly thing xD

Player A>

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Drama drama drama
    I can only see a Person trying to manipulate prices as much as he can. Another one poking his nose in every comment he sees against the OP and some people just trying to make them understand what the hell "Demand and Rarity" is. I am pretty sure , I haven't seen a single soul using the hugthulu vanity that was released this year or last year. Guess Imma sell it 1b. Toodles.

Also sorry to say. You love that beautiful "best" rare set then why are you selling it kodak
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Prabsimar Chhabra; 12-13-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post

Player A> Yea I got Frank, Yeti , Jester, Spectral all that you can thank of bro I have every OP vanity in the game haha

Player B> Oh I see they said it’s the most expensive vanity now worth 10b cuz it’s so rare xD

Player A>

+1

10. The Following User Says Thank You to agcbm98 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roblox View Post
    Dude you literally keep talking about the gear that has nothing to do with the vanity bro. You and your little group are hypocrites because you guys hyped prices of stuff you guys owned and I watch you guys done it and never said anything. Now your bashing people that have something that’s in low circulation this is very funny.

It doesnt? So according to you they look nothing alike?
    Read then start typing, for the love of god.
    What do you mean me and my little group? I wouldnt buy that vanity if someone pointed a gun to my head, youre going insane.
    Name 1 item i hyped my price up for, just 1 a single one and ill give you half my net worth.
    Quote me bashing you in this thread.
    Run your mouth lil homie, in the end you own something that looks like something i can buy for 10k rn, dont sweat it too much bro, you literally named the thread “the new rarity of gnarled” like you decide that.
    Hilarious the pretentiousness
    Last edited by Spooked; 12-13-2020 at 03:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    Drama drama drama
    I can only see a Person trying to manipulate prices as much as he can. Another one poking his nose in every comment he sees against the OP and some people just trying to make them understand what the hell "Demand and Rarity" is. I am pretty sure , I haven't seen a single soul using the hugthulu vanity that was released this year or last year. Guess Imma sell it 1b. Toodles.

Also sorry to say. You love that beautiful "best" rare set then why are you selling it kodak
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk
    Untrue on the Hugthulu part I’ve seen it every single day and how can a person be manipulating a price if an item when there the only seller for it??? Make that make sense and it’s clear your just here to try and make a mockery of a vanity set you don’t own this is how it works if I am the only seller for let’s say red arlor set or permafrost set for mage and the set hasn’t been seen in literally years and to top that off once it returns there’s a very extremely limited amount that’s even still in the game and the other owners who have it refuse to sell how can you then tell me as the only seller of this item that I can’t price it how I want? If I tell someone I’m not selling the red arlor set unless you wanna pay 1b for it and they decide they want it that bad and got the gold to buy it who are you to tell that person hey you can’t sell it for that price it’s a old vanity and ugly that’s not fair. You can then see clearly it makes no sense what your saying there it’s about the demand however much I decide I wanna sell a vanity is completely up to me if you don’t like it then don’t buy simple try and find another seller who is willing to sell to you for your price it’s very very simple to understand bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Player A>

Very funny indeed. Meet me ingame if you still dont believe me that I have the set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    What do you mean me and my little group? I wouldnt buy that vanity if someone pointed a gun to my head, youre going insane.
    Name 1 item i hyped my price up for, just 1 a single one and ill give you half my net worth.
    Run your mouth lil homie, in the end you own something that looks like something i can buy for 10k rn, dont sweat it too much bro, you literally named the thread “the new rarity of gnarled” like you decide that.
    By reading this once again you can see what all this is about nothing but people who don’t have the vanity complaining about the price of a vanity there not interested in how does this make any sense? Go buy it for 10k then “homie” let’s see how well that works out for you the vanity is rare especially for tank you’re coming here and degrading a vanity your not even interested in think about it why would these guys go through all this hassle if there wasn’t truth in the Original Posters words you guys know this vanity is rare and that I can easily become high priced depending purely on the seller that should be understood why would there be a need to continue and throw shade towards a supposedly “10k” vanity??? Also readers think about how this player says that they can buy for 10k despite already seeing that it’s been sold for over 100m+ already before for a different class clear evidence of someone trying to discredit someone and shame them for trying to sell there vanity mind you a vanity that the complainer does not event want? that makes a lot of sense

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Daaaaaam I'm sooooooo jelllyyyyy.
    How you got this?
    100 ping is op!

XD

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by agcbm98 View Post
    Flex? HA! Dont make me ss my gnarled set

Muahajahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Gnarled new rarity

Dude I honestly don’t care what you have say anymore.Me replying to you won’t get me any richer but I appreciate the attention you giving this thread.

This man stay talking about the gear version someone pray for this man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

By reading this once again you can see what all this is about nothing but people who don’t have the vanity complaining about the price of a vanity there not interested in how does this make any sense? Go buy it for 10k then “homie” let’s see how well that works out for you the vanity is rare especially for tank you’re coming here and degrading a vanity your not even interested in think about it why would these guys go through all this hassle if there wasn’t truth in the Original Posters words you guys know this vanity is rare and that I can easily become high priced depending purely on the seller that should be understood why would there be a need to continue and throw shade towards a supposedly “10k” vanity??? Also readers think about how this player says that they can buy for 10k despite already seeing that it’s been sold for over 100m+ already before for a different class clear evidence of someone trying to discredit someone and shame them for trying to sell there vanity mind you a vanity that the complainer does not event want? that makes a lot of sense

So i need to be thoroughly interested and invested in something to express my opinion about it?
    Thats a bit backwards isnt it? Not very surprising though coming from someone who cant write a single post without emotes.
    Am i complaining? Because from my posts, and according to what you literally just said i couldnt care less what the price is. So contradicting your own point is a banger of a start.
    If you dont want people “degrading” your precious vanity then dont pick up your device and sign into a public forum i dont need to own this vanity or be affiliated with it to express my opinion, its not even an opinion, its a fact this is literally identical to starter gear.
    I know youre hurtin deep inside bout it but that doesnt mean you should try to silence people from pointing it out, bit weak.
    At this point im genuinely starting to doubt your IQ, if you wouldve taken a little more time reading before composing your reply, you would see i said that the vanity version can clearly up alot in price.
    Seperately from this its a FACT that its looks are identical to a 10k armor.
    Stop making stuff up, noone here is saying they can buy the vanity for 10k, but a carbon copy of it for 10k.
    Clearly youre just trying to defend this precious vanity of yours so it doesnt devalue, its not hard to see.
    While youre doing that, make sure you actually read before composing a weak reply.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

So i need to be thoroughly interested and invested in something to express my opinion about it?
    Thats a bit backwards isnt it? Not very surprising though coming from someone who cant write a single post without emotes.
    Am i complaining? Because from my posts, and according to what you literally just said i couldnt care less what the price is. So contradicting your own point is a banger of a start.
    If you dont want people “degrading” your precious vanity then dont pick up your device and sign into a public forum i dont need to own this vanity or be affiliated with it to express my opinion, its not even an opinion, its a fact this is literally identical to starter gear.
    I know youre hurtin deep inside bout it but that doesnt mean you should try to silence people from pointing it out, bit weak.
    At this point im genuinely starting to doubt your IQ, if you wouldve taken a little more time reading before composing your reply, you would see i said that the vanity version can clearly up alot in price.
    Seperately from this its a FACT that its looks are identical to a 10k armor.
    Stop making stuff up, noone here is saying they can buy the vanity for 10k, but a carbon copy of it for 10k.
    Clearly youre just trying to defend this precious vanity of yours so it doesnt devalue, its not hard to see.
    While youre doing that, make sure you actually read before composing a weak reply.
    Strong!

Guess that was the end of this thread

Going back in game.

Ty for entertainment all.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to papas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Huh? I think you should have read a little lower before you thee this comment in I’ll re state:

Player A , has 1 out of the 2 Gnarled Vanity Sets in the entire game and Player B has the second gnarled vanity set that he refuses to sell.

Player A drives the price because if I want to buy it I will have to go to him and whatever price he gives me I either have to accept it or move on time will continue to make the vanity much more of a rarity therefore he can continue to up his price however he feels so yes rarity determines price when the hand sanitizers started to disappear in the beginning of covid stores who still had them in stock decided to raise the price they hold the hand sanitizer that people want so they will pay extra for it if they feel they really needed it this is kinda common sense bro

ya you can set up to 1b but no one will buys since who cares, so still if all u got is maximum 100m offer what can you do about it? Common sense bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

I'd say its a rare vanity the vest really is good specially warrior and can cost a lot due to quantity but if you're rich enough to buy this as vanity ok if not just cosplay a free lv5 advancement pack lol imo they're tons of good looking vanities than this like skyborne and goodknight bathax well its rare that's for sure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

gnarled set op