34 Posts

Smells a little sus in here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Dm me your line id I'll teach you some good lessons ngl. Being positive here.
    Exactly the reply i hoped for, thanks (:
    I couldve guessed you run out of ammunition real quick, oh well..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Dm me your line id I'll teach you some good lessons ngl. Being positive here.
    Not gonna lie, you started all of this. The one starting the drama here is you and only you. Others are just defending themselves.
    "Control is an illusion."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faotblack For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faotblack View Post
    Not gonna lie, you started all of this. The one starting the drama here is you and only you. Others are just defending themselves.
    Yup you're right I'm the one who's starting this, and for a very good reason.
    @spooked I'm not running out of ammunition btw lmfao cuz I'm not firing any bullets rn, first you need to be taught something very valuable which I will and that's all I'm asking you, to talk privately on line(which won't cause any further drama here on forum)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Yup you're right I'm the one who's starting this, and for a very good reason.
    @spooked I'm not running out of ammunition btw lmfao cuz I'm not firing any bullets rn, first you need to be taught something very valuable which I will and that's all I'm asking you, to talk privately on line(which won't cause any further drama here on forum)
    Hey hey hey take it somewhere else bud if he didn’t give u the line move on keep the drama outta here nobody cares about your personal beef PM him keep it outta here we’re looking for constructive criticism here ONLY there’s a private message option for a reason learn how to use it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Hey hey hey take it somewhere else bud if he didn’t give u the line move on keep the drama outta here nobody cares about your personal beef PM him keep it outta here we’re looking for constructive criticism here ONLY there’s a private message option for a reason learn how to use it

Aight sure I don't even spam refresh check replies rn cuz I know what's coming LOL. That guy definitely has a limit and he learned it I'd believe. I'm gonna send that guy one pm that's it and I'm outta this bs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Aight sure I don't even spam refresh check replies rn cuz I know what's coming LOL. That guy definitely has a limit and he learned it I'd believe. I'm gonna send that guy one pm that's it and I'm outta this bs.
    Spam refresh to check replies?? Woah idk what you got going on but just keep it outta here please sounds super SUS this thread not for that bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Spam refresh to check replies?? Woah idk what you got going on but just keep it outta here please sounds super SUS this thread not for that bro

Yeah you talked about PMs that's why I mentioned it. NVM. Your emojis are cringe btw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Gotta love how this boy is so triggered and offended he has to take this to PM’s to continue the drama.
    Mind you, on a forum alt account.
    This man has absolutely nothing going on in his social life judging by the fact he cant let this go.
    This is probably the most attention hes had in months
    I like how he acts like the better person teaching people lessons, its seriously frightening people like this walk free.

Also im genuinely wondering what you got out of white knighting encryp like youre his twitch chat mod
    Last edited by Spooked; 12-15-2020 at 06:20 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Gotta love how this boy is so triggered and offended he has to take this to PM’s to continue the drama.
    Mind you, on a forum alt account.
    This man has absolutely nothing going on in his social life judging by the fact he cant let this go.
    This is probably the most attention hes had in months
    I like how he acts like the better person teaching people lessons, its seriously frightening people like this walk free.

Also im genuinely wondering what you got out of white knighting encryp like youre his twitch chat mod
    I attempted to help calm down his frustration in the PM by telling him it’s never that serious but this is a clearly deranged player I’m very scared to even know what kinds of “lesson” he plans on teaching you please be safe from this guy Idek what TRIGGERED him like this but currently his mind is not in a good area maybe you should take spooked the advice and get some fresh air bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I remember when the forums were helpful, full, and light-hearted.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    https://discord.gg/uYG4tQTHJV
    I am still new to making a server in discord. This server I am making I want to put all info about AL in like making gold, doing aps fast, doing leaderboard events and much more.
    I am kind of dull when it comes to rogue / mage class / elite runners lb / best way to do aps the fastest bla bla. There is no chatting in this server, I need some help with adding stuff I can even let you type in a channel if you want. Send some forum links here of guides I can add to the server more sections of info.
    Maybe this can be the fastest way for people to find information instead of searching for something spending hours? Ngl I got bored and decided to do this. Seems like a good idea?
    Attachment 227653Attachment 227654Attachment 227655
    I would have helped but I don't know how discord works or how I could edit. I forgot most of the info from Al too. Haven't farmed or leveled up a character in half a year. This in my opinion would benefit so many players and even the whole game.

I don't know why there's negativity in this post which will get the thread locked in time...
    You are taking your time to help people out, that should be appreciated, so thanks man. I know that if I was a new player I would find this information extremely helpful. I don't see why there is need for negativity in this post. I hope someone actually helps you finish what you started.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I remember when the forums were helpful, full, and light-hearted.
    2020 is a b--ch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

The same people coming on every post starting drama. Can we just leave helpful posts like these alone and go on with our day.

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    The same people coming on every post starting drama. Can we just leave helpful posts like these alone and go on with our day.

+1 From The Burger Baron

Let’s keep this thread drama free players , only come here to give your constructive criticism on the topic so others can formulate there own opinions or possibly give new insight into this topic having drama here causes problems and takes the attention away from the real topic here keep this thread drama free please players we would like to keep this thread a safe place for players to interact with

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post
    I would have helped but I don't know how discord works or how I could edit. I forgot most of the info from Al too. Haven't farmed or leveled up a character in half a year. This in my opinion would benefit so many players and even the whole game.

I don't know why there's negativity in this post which will get the thread locked in time...
    You are taking your time to help people out, that should be appreciated, so thanks man. I know that if I was a new player I would find this information extremely helpful. I don't see why there is need for negativity in this post. I hope someone actually helps you finish what you started.
    +1 From The Burger Baron

Bringing personal prejudices & angry rants throws the thread off course the constructive criticism currently being said in the thread are good points and I would like to see other players take on this topic so guys let’s keep this thread negativity free please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I really like the idea of having a discord server for intel. This way new players can avoid all the drama and toxic players here on forum. They are just going to enter to the server, search what they need and apply it in game.
    +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    2020 is a b--ch
    It's been happening before 2020. Most of the people who made the forums helpful and sometimes entertaining don't want to post anymore.
    As soon as someone makes a thread, whatever it is, you can bet that the keyboard warriors will pounce.
    The forum police will scream, "Wrong section!" The spiteful will drag stuff up from eons ago, the bigheads will flex how much they have and pretend they know everything and the observers will tell everyone they have popcorn.
    If someone makes a joke it's taken far too seriously and usually drama ensues because, let's face it, the majority love drama and get a kick from seeing someone bullied or roasted.
    It's like a flock of vultures waiting for someone vulnerable to tear to bits. Worse, tear their ideas to bits.
    This was once a great community, a place to turn to when people needed help. Now, people are having to make their own forums.
    I'll leave it at that, make your own minds up about what I have typed.
    I lost interest as of from today.
    Take care and stay safe.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    It's been happening before 2020. Most of the people who made the forums helpful and sometimes entertaining don't want to post anymore.
    As soon as someone makes a thread, whatever it is, you can bet that the keyboard warriors will pounce.
    The forum police will scream, "Wrong section!" The spiteful will drag stuff up from eons ago, the bigheads will flex how much they have and pretend they know everything and the observers will tell everyone they have popcorn.
    If someone makes a joke it's taken far too seriously and usually drama ensues because, let's face it, the majority love drama and get a kick from seeing someone bullied or roasted.
    It's like a flock of vultures waiting for someone vulnerable to tear to bits. Worse, tear their ideas to bits.
    This was once a great community, a place to turn to when people needed help. Now, people are having to make their own forums.
    I'll leave it at that, make your own minds up about what I have typed.
    I lost interest as of from today.
    Take care and stay safe.
    Hey please keep the thread drama free we need constructive criticism and feedback here not long angry rants if you don’t have some insight to throw in about the topic please keep it to yourself bro as it does nothing to help the original poster and take attention away from the topic thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Hey please keep the thread drama free we need constructive criticism and feedback here not long angry rants if you don’t have some insight to throw in about the topic please keep it to yourself bro as it does nothing to help the original poster and take attention away from the topic thanks
    Sometimes read what a person states instead of just replying to every comment ffs just to use your emojis. Shes not wrong at all. Forums would be great the day you leave. Because on every Drama post I can see 50% of the comments by you.