Page 174 of 204 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    You need wifi to play the game. Period.
    Some have gotten around it by jailbreaking, using 3G hotspots to mimic wifi, etc. But I have just been using it when near strong wifi connections.

Edit: Wait, you said PL?
    Quote Originally Posted by Haikus View Post
    Yeah, that's with anything online, on an Touch. All it can access is WiFi, unlock an Iphone, which has 3g.

On, an Android you can use 3g. Article, here: http://www.droidgamers.com/index.php...-3g-to-android (For Order & Chaos? You said PL.)

Edit: There's also this for 3g on the go for touches, saw it awhile back. Not sure if it's still on the market. http://www.dailytech.com/Sprint+Anno...ticle20124.htm

But, only works for 3g touches or less. :/
    PL/OC/anything, I don't have any active WiFi spots in my apartment complex so I might have to buy a router. I was gonna test out the iPod with PL first but no internet connection was available. I think I may research how to jailbreak and obtain 3G in some way and if that's a dead end I'll just buy a router.

P.S. This is my first ever Apple product I've bought. Not a big Apple fan at all as you can see, so I might need a lot of help on this one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    PL/OC/anything, I don't have any active WiFi spots in my apartment complex so I might have to buy a router. I was gonna test out the iPod with PL first but no internet connection was available. I think I may research how to jailbreak and obtain 3G in some way and if that's a dead end I'll just buy a router.

P.S. This is my first ever Apple product I've bought. Not a big Apple fan at all as you can see, so I might need a lot of help on this one.
    Does your provider allow you to tether/become a portable wifi hotspot for your current phone?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    Does your provider allow you to tether/become a portable wifi hotspot for your current phone?
    Actually - yes my phone does have that option! The iPod's currently online now and the app store works but downloads still "Loading..." for a while. Hope this 3G tether isn't too slow.

Also, if I download via the App store while my iPod is connected to my computer via USB where is the file located on the iPod? I'm not seeing it on any screen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Oh, if you didn't have an Samsung Galaxy S? I'd say it'd run ALOT smoother, because compared PL and SL to my EVO 4g to my touch, it's a big difference. Anyway, good luck with that.

EDIT: What Otu said is a nice option, but I'd still opt to getting a router. Because, doesn't that cost or no? On my EVO, I think it's like 30$'s a month.

Actually - yes my phone does have that option! The iPod's currently online now and the app store works but downloads still "Loading..." for a while. Hope this 3G tether isn't too slow.

Also, if I download via the App store while my iPod is connected to my computer via USB where is the file located on the iPod? I'm not seeing it on any screen.
    Edit2: You downloaded an app? You should be able to access it from your home screen. (See it download, and install. It'd be like a little faded box, with a small blue bar in it, slowly going up)
    Last edited by Haikus; 07-12-2011 at 03:21 PM.
    Blah, blah, blah. Whatever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Yeah, 3G tethering is way too slow, I see it downloading but it's not very fast. I tried to download via USB link but when it finished downloading, nothing showed up on my home screen even though it's synced.

Edit: Nvm I figured it out. I had to go to "My iPod" -> Apps -> check Sync Apps -> Drag Pocket Legends -> Apply

So complicated ?_?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Do this. You have an iTunes, no? iTunes credit or an credit card to it, any way of paying for the app. Download it on your comp, from iTunes. Sync, your iPod up to iTunes. On your first screen it'll say My Ipod, then go to Apps, then just check the box beside Pocket Legends. It'll began syncing, then remove iPod, when it finishes. Wala!

Edit: Nvm, you beat me to the punch. As usual, typical beast at simple things. Good luck, man!
    Blah, blah, blah. Whatever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

iTunes let you download o&c on 3G? Usually it won't since it's such a big file.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

There is a fairly simple way to play on 3G on Apple products, but it does require jailbreaking...which is a lot easier than before. I use it occasionally, and damn Ech for telling me about it.

Not sure if this applies to your situation, but the file is huge and takes a long time to download, because the iTunes store is butt-slow.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    There is a fairly simple way to play on 3G on Apple products, but it does require jailbreaking...which is a lot easier than before. I use it occasionally, and damn Ech for telling me about it.

Not sure if this applies to your situation, but the file is huge and takes a long time to download, because the iTunes store is butt-slow.
    Not only does it require jailbreaking it requires you to pay 2.99 if you want to get it legally, you can get it illegally for free using the sinfuliphonerepo. The app from cydia is called "3g unrestrictor" now jailbreaking is easier then ever just go to jailbreakme.com on your iDevice and its automatically jailbroken within 1 minute.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Which also technically void your warranty, but if you factory restore Apple can't tell. Speaking from experience
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Have yet to loot one myself Do umbra mobs not drop them bc I've killed an awful lot of them.
    I assume so. I haven't really done a run farming it yet since it's always packed because of the daily and I hate the ones that poison me.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrilana View Post
    I assume so. I haven't really done a run farming it yet since it's always packed because of the daily and I hate the ones that poison me.
    Boh areas have dailies, so I don't think one is worse than the other. I like that lvl 60 greens also drop in umbra. Don't think they drop by bulrinto.

Also, I like standing by the shadow npc and aggroing the mobs while he helps me kill them . Others do that too, though, so can o my do that when it's fairly quiet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Boh areas have dailies, so I don't think one is worse than the other. I like that lvl 60 greens also drop in umbra. Don't think they drop by bulrinto.

Also, I like standing by the shadow npc and aggroing the mobs while he helps me kill them . Others do that too, though, so can o my do that when it's fairly quiet.
    I farm on the other side where the daily isn't.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi all, anyone can tell me where to find those lvl 55 superior rings (Prosecutors Rings of ??? types)?

Trying to farm some decent gear for my lvl 60 Warrior
    [On a Break... Waiting for the next big update...]

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Have yet to loot one myself Do umbra mobs not drop them bc I've killed an awful lot of them.
    Just got my first one last night!
    Yay!

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Yay!
    General Symbol?? got it from where ? Grats btw
    [On a Break... Waiting for the next big update...]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yay!
    I looted a General Symbol too!

I heard those things sell for 400g, damn I'm lucky

EDIT: They dropped by the Blackbeach Bloodsuckers

I've been grinding them for 1-2 hours so thats probably why I looted a G symbol .

Quote Originally Posted by maneut View Post
    Hi all, anyone can tell me where to find those lvl 55 superior rings (Prosecutors Rings of ??? types)?

Trying to farm some decent gear for my lvl 60 Warrior
    Blackbeach Bloodsuckers in Sinskaald Rift.

EDIT #2: General symbols are used for the Master Foundry, right? I'm also buying any light silver for 1g a stack
    Last edited by LIGHTNINGLORD67; 07-13-2011 at 11:17 AM.
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    I looted a General Symbol too!

I heard those things sell for 400g, damn I'm lucky

EDIT: They dropped by the Blackbeach Bloodsuckers

I've been grinding them for 1-2 hours so thats probably why I looted a G symbol .

Blackbeach Bloodsuckers in Sinskaald Rift.

EDIT #2: General symbols are used for the Master Foundry, right? I'm also buying any light silver for 1g a stack
    Gotta love the light blue Nintendo 64 Controller
    Also, think stuff requires more then one, gonna check.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Gotta love the light blue Nintendo 64 Controller
    Also, think stuff requires more then one, gonna check.
    The Blackbeach Bloodsuckers drop some awesome stuff haha, the prosecution rings or something, the general symbol, and most of the time Hard fur which I don't need and sell for 2g a stack lol
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    The Blackbeach Bloodsuckers drop some awesome stuff haha, the prosecution rings or something, the general symbol, and most of the time Hard fur which I don't need and sell for 2g a stack lol
    I prefer a more peaceful spot where the 60's don't bother me

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm