Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When Will Star Legends Launch? - Currently Working with Apple for App Approval

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CanonicalKoi View Post
    Meh...much like any other labor, the game'll be born when it's ready.
    As I've learned from being a father, babies aren't born any faster by bitching about it. In fact, it can have quite the opposite effect.

Ok, Apple, breathe and relax, breathe and releax. Visualize your fingers clicking the Approve button. Now...push, push, push.
    PL: Jemnus - Lvl 54 Archer; Nasoji - Lvl 54 Enchanter; CaptainUrsa - Lvl 35 Bear;
    AL: Jemnidad - Lvl 30 Sorceror; Starkazm - Lvl 13 Rogue

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Who knows? Apple may have approved the app last Friday, but the devs weren't ready to release it. Sam hasn't mentioned Apple still working on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Today's exactly 2 weeks fron july 11th.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hope it comes out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xcerted View Post
    Today's exactly 2 weeks fron july 11th.
    Umm if I'm not mistaken july 25th was 2 weeks. We are over 2 weeks. And I know u can't count weekends apple better work 7 days a week.
    Last edited by Acyer; 08-02-2011 at 10:44 AM.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, if you don't count weekends, it's been (I think) 11 days. So if Apple in fact is lazy on the weekends it could take another 3 days or so. If Apple would just realize that when they release Star Legends they would make a lot of money they would probably have made it their top priority.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xero:367073
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious Legend:366218
    I love how these ignorant people go and put their false hope into a random date that someone says it will hopefully release, and when it doesn't, they backlash.
    Listen people, what makes you think the game will come out today, Monday, when they don't work on it all weekend?
    Again, giving yourself false hope and you, yourself, the ignorant gamer, got yourself mad. Don't take it out on the devs! If it weren't for them even making this game, you wouldn't have anything to even get excited about! Put yourself in their shoes, all the pressure they are under to release the game itself on top of the baggering they are getting from their own impatient fans, they are doing this for YOUU. Besides all the negative things you have to say now, won't be there when all the waiting paid off and you have a big ol grin(pudding face from snack pack commercial) on your face. Patience is a virtue people
    You've got to understand something, its just in our nature as human beings to cling to hope, no matter how small. That hope, in turn, sustains us for a time. No matter how small the hope is, its there. Sam made a thread about quotes from some famous people in history. You want to talk about patience, look there and find some for yourself too. Not meaning to sound like I'm flaming you (lord knows, I'm trying to just point you in the right direction).

So, the next time you're getting tired of people posting that they can't wait for sl to launch, just dig deep and find some extra patience to ignore them.

FYI, it is a LITTLE presumptuous to assume that everyone else is ignorant. It only shows your OWN ignorance. We're all in the dark about sl's launch, so unless you have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

And for YOUR information, I'm saying this to the people who are flaming the devs and apple themselves who are sitting there getting mad for them trying to perfect the game and then getting mad because they stored that little bit of hope they have into an unreliable source. But why should I be the one to look at the patience thread when I've been being patient and I'm here telling these people they don't need to rush them? Sam made that thread for them in the first place. Also, it is a little presumptuous to assume I was talking to everyone, calling everyone ignorant, just the people who lash out about it. Don't take my words to literally and throw them back at me zero , that's a little ignorant
    Legend: level 21 commando
    Notorious: level 20 operative
    Bosko: level 20 engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious Legend View Post
    And for YOUR information, I'm saying this to the people who are flaming the devs and apple themselves who are sitting there getting mad for them trying to perfect the game and then getting mad because they stored that little bit of hope they have into an unreliable source. But why should I be the one to look at the patience thread when I've been being patient and I'm here telling these people they don't need to rush them? Sam made that thread for them in the first place. Also, it is a little presumptuous to assume I was talking to everyone, calling everyone ignorant, just the people who lash out about it. Don't take my words to literally and throw them back at me zero , that's a little ignorant
    Wrong Zero bud..

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default It'll shine when it shines

"Seems like everyone's out lookin for the sun, singin' rain and pain on he who hesitates.

But it'll shine when it shines. You might think I'm wastin' time but I'm just a good ol' boy who's learned to wait."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious Legend:367282
    Quote Originally Posted by xero:367073
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious Legend:366218
    I love how these ignorant people go and put their false hope into a random date that someone says it will hopefully release, and when it doesn't, they backlash.
    Listen people, what makes you think the game will come out today, Monday, when they don't work on it all weekend?
    Again, giving yourself false hope and you, yourself, the ignorant gamer, got yourself mad. Don't take it out on the devs! If it weren't for them even making this game, you wouldn't have anything to even get excited about! Put yourself in their shoes, all the pressure they are under to release the game itself on top of the baggering they are getting from their own impatient fans, they are doing this for YOUU. Besides all the negative things you have to say now, won't be there when all the waiting paid off and you have a big ol grin(pudding face from snack pack commercial) on your face. Patience is a virtue people
    You've got to understand something, its just in our nature as human beings to cling to hope, no matter how small. That hope, in turn, sustains us for a time. No matter how small the hope is, its there. Sam made a thread about quotes from some famous people in history. You want to talk about patience, look there and find some for yourself too. Not meaning to sound like I'm flaming you (lord knows, I'm trying to just point you in the right direction).

So, the next time you're getting tired of people posting that they can't wait for sl to launch, just dig deep and find some extra patience to ignore them.

FYI, it is a LITTLE presumptuous to assume that everyone else is ignorant. It only shows your OWN ignorance. We're all in the dark about sl's launch, so unless you have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

You dont sound patient when you are explaining your philosophy. This waiting is erroding us all. That I know. We humans like to deny reality which leads us to post all types of false leads.

"Hope is the denial of reality"
    -Raistlen Majere

We should all stop hoping and stop thinking about the issue alltogether. With that we can distract ourselves with something else (like what flowseidon said in a thread) to overcome this issue even better. I hope this philosophy helps you as it helps me.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Goosfraba

Chronicler of Alterra nazgulking's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I love the way we are wasting time till it comes out. We are bickering at each other and explaining things in detail.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doraadams View Post
    I love the way we are wasting time till it comes out. We are bickering at each other and explaining things in detail.
    I guess it's a form of releasing tension from the hardship of patience.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default release

instead of everyone going on about when they think the releaee is why dont u just download another free game from the appstore while you wait

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I like pie! Anybody else like pie? (clumsy segue attempting to avert any flaming from breaking out. fails to recognize that the apple pie faction may attempt a flaming first strike against those (obviously deluded fools) who prefer blueberry. wanders off in search of cake instead.)
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CanonicalKoi:367438
    I like pie! Anybody else like pie? (clumsy segue attempting to avert any flaming from breaking out. fails to recognize that the apple pie faction may attempt a flaming first strike against those (obviously deluded fools) who prefer blueberry. wanders off in search of cake instead.)
    Oh yeah! Apple pie yeahh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Acyer:367296
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious Legend View Post
    Wrong Zero bud..
    Hahaha typo my dude

I'm enjoying playing classical blues on my double bass
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

So I'm guessing the PL expansion will be realeased around Halloween if SL is realesed this week???? Cuss words!!!!
    Proud member of COT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

You obviously need some pie.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm