Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
Ok its about time I said something to you.
I do not think you have read 1 single word on my post nor seen any of the videos. You keep going around trash talking people and putting words in their mouth yet complain about stuff being too hard for you like the 81 maps for example. Those 81 maps are easy as hell and you go around posting that you are some pro rog having trouble in those maps, I would hate to see how you would do in swamp temple solo. 81 maps to wave 104+ temple is like bracken bridge to elite maus.

Its not all about stats, you have to know how to play the game as well. No warrior nor mage has said these are balanced; we are actually trying to get sts to nerf these weapons and fix rogue weapons *cough* this thread right here....
Look at your post here.

Where are warriors saying this is balanced?
If you played as a warrior then you would know for a 100% fact that warriors are not tanks in this game. You are the one putting words in peoples' mouths saying they said this and that when they never said a thing.

Looks like us as warriors and mages are the ones killing now and you are the one who is mad currently.

But anyways to the quote below this message take your own hypocrisy post as the quote above. "If it does not benefit you, you cry in the forum."
Go to sleep son and think that everyone knows you or only talks to you ajajjaajaj "do not put words in the mouth of others" xDdddddddddddd
it's not my problem that everyone you know doesn't say that, newbie
Better go and invest another 400m in sunken armor so that you can sell cheaper, go .. I'll buy you another at 11m