Quote Originally Posted by deafmaster View Post
It frustrating that the devs can just take back what they said, but I can't take back the 90$ i spent on...well the wrong game apparently....

they should allow the credits and only the credits that were purchased after the universal currency was announced to be transferred over to SL. That way, people like myself that purchased platinum for the sole reason of spending it on SL will not feel robbed.

Anyone else feel like this?
This is absolutely correct. Spacetime is a great company that makes even greater games, but the rule everywhere is that someone who relies on a promise should be made whole. For some, 30 plat goes far enough, or even further. I am still out about 20 plat even with the bonus, but there are people who are out much, much more ($90.00 = 2000 plat).

Saying " be thankful" or "don't play the game" does not address the issue. We are all thankful for Spacetime's gesture, I hope. They obviously gave it some thought. But if you buy a Big Mac from McDonalds and are given KFC, don't you kindly bring it to their attention and ask for the Big Mac?