Quote Originally Posted by fruitbattwo View Post
sup. im here. btw i think they should of just told us about star legends right before it came out so this riot wouldnt of started no offense devs. and its knda unfair that andrioid got beta before apple and will get full version before apple. at this rate, apple isnt releasing is till december. ive been watching all the trailors thinking its goona be epic, and devs, if is dosnt come out on apple, can we get plat refund for name reservation? and sombody to;d me sl is gonna be like star wars. is that true?
This game isn't going to come out on iOS at this rate, I might go to a android just because of how poor apple has been with this app and many others,it's quite disappointing how the communications between the devs and apple has been it's as if they ignored the app request and are moving onto other apps, and the poor devs have been taking the heat from there fans and have nothing to show, other than the same old " it's in the approval process and is waiting to be approved" or even " no news today sorry guys" I feel bad for devs and am extremely disappointed in apple and there app approval system.
Still glad we got PL if nothing else...keep up the good work STS

Oh and I doubt this game is like star wars but I don know :/