Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Offering signature/banner services

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

alright flow, attempted to make the png my sig. it said invalid file everytime, guess im sticking with the jpeg :\

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    alright flow, attempted to make the png my sig. it said invalid file everytime, guess im sticking with the jpeg :\
    lol ya I guess 89KB (png size file at the time) was too large. I'll experiment with smaller png files or larger jpegs for Theseus

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkbby View Post
    Ok do we just post what we want?
    I thought I did a pretty good job covering that in the first post...thought that'd be obvious by now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Hey guys if you like your signatures or my work in general, can you please add to my reputation with a "thumbs up" under my avatar? Also, you don't have to, but maybe put a credit in your signature, or a hyperlink to this page to help with business. The longer people play SL the more credits they'll get...and the more they'll be willing to pay. Thanks bros.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default I want a signature!!!!!

I would like a sig! I would like it to say fusion in the middle. In big bubble letters. With every letter switching between the colors green and blue! Everything else is up to you but please try to only use black, white, green, and blue colors!
    Ty!!!

If I do have to pay I would only like to pay more or less than 10000, (max 15000)
    Last edited by TitanFusion; 08-23-2011 at 10:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    Hey guys if you like your signatures or my work in general, can you please add to my reputation with a "thumbs up" under my avatar? Also, you don't have to, but maybe put a credit in your signature, or a hyperlink to this page to help with business. The longer people play SL the more credits they'll get...and the more they'll be willing to pay. Thanks bros.
    Haha sure will from now on bro (me and drone starting up a fan site for you <3).. or would you like me to go through old posts.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by TitanFusion View Post

If I do have to pay I would only like to pay more or less than 10000, (max 15000)
    Guessing Flow will say something like.. its up to you if you want to pay or not.. but with pay you will jump up the que..

Also if it is Gold or Credits that your willing to pay? 50k gold = 5k credits..
    Last edited by BodMaster; 08-23-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Lol thanks Bod. And yea, what he said Titan, is that PL gold or SL credits?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster:390839
    Haha sure will from now on bro (me and drone starting up a fan site for you <3).. or would you like me to go through old posts.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by TitanFusion View Post

Guessing Flow will say something like.. its up to you if you want to pay or not.. but with pay you will jump up the que..

Also if it is Gold or Credits that your willing to pay? 50k gold = 5k credits..
    Just feed Flows already amazingly large ego and you'll be fine, tell him you're going to name your first kid after him or something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Lol thanks Bod. And yea, what he said Titan, is that PL gold or SL credits?
    Haha thought id save you some time

Quote Originally Posted by NoseToNose View Post
    Just feed Flows already amazingly large ego and you'll be fine, tell him you're going to name your first kid after him or something.
    Loool Scotty you have now learned the art of (NoseTo***).. you will go far in this world ha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Hey Flow, I would like a sig. I have some pics that you could crop and post the image on the sig, I want it to have it to say Hawkbby(of course). And if you could try to make it sort of dark and have Hawkbby in red i perfer or whichever color fits the background. The background I want it to have Incredible Hulk on the right side, and after my name I want it to say HAWK SMASH!, also like I said make it dark, try to put Hawkbby(the image) onto there so that people can see all of me. I want it the normal sizes of the one you display on the first post.
    Hi, I play PL, hopefully to be active here. Make every moment last, don't waste it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wat scared me away?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default IOS

Well I don't have SL because IOS was being dumb but PL gold!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

ok well 10k pl gold is valued at 1k sl credits to me...so i'll add you to the list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman:391471
    ok well 10k pl gold is valued at 1k sl credits to me...so i'll add you to the list.
    U really need to change prices for PL . 10 k is peanuts there, just one pink and i can pay u for 50 sigs. I wouldnt make it for 10 k
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=415&d=1311352096
    Theseus | Mars | Cupido
    Rage of Mages Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themars View Post
    U really need to change prices for PL . 10 k is peanuts there, just one pink and i can pay u for 50 sigs. I wouldnt make it for 10 k
    lol well I'm offering 'free sigs' cause I dont think people should HAVE to pay me...but yeah 10k in PL is a joke lol. I'm thinking about putting up prices and making minimums...or for people who aren't paying at all/aren't paying much/aren't friends, just making them simple name signatures with a brushes background and a big name in the middle with effects.

For your sig....got a question. I can go 1 of 3 ways for the theme. Do you want a theme focusing more on Theseus and his battle with the Minotaur, a theme focusing more on his origin from Poseidon and the other dude who's name escapes me right now, or a theme I thought of that's kind of random but doesn't really tie to theseus's mythological history at all, but still has him as the focus of the sig.

I'd prefer you to pick one since the part I'm at now depends on the theme, and the colors will be completely different as well as the effects

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

He isn't doing this solely to make himself rich. He wants to help the community out.

Edit: Flowman beat me to the punch. By like 20 seconds. Lol.
    Last edited by WhoIsThis; 08-24-2011 at 05:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman:391582
    lol well I'm offering 'free sigs' cause I dont think people should HAVE to pay me...but yeah 10k in PL is a joke lol. I'm thinking about putting up prices and making minimums...or for people who aren't paying at all/aren't paying much/aren't friends, just making them simple name signatures with a brushes background and a big name in the middle with effects.

For your sig....got a question. I can go 1 of 3 ways for the theme. Do you want a theme focusing more on Theseus and his battle with the Minotaur, a theme focusing more on his origin from Poseidon and the other dude who's name escapes me right now, or a theme I thought of that's kind of random but doesn't really tie to theseus's mythological history at all, but still has him as the focus of the sig.

I'd prefer you to pick one since the part I'm at now depends on the theme, and the colors will be completely different as well as the effects
    Omg thats a difficult choice, What do u think ? If im thinking of a minotaur it will ruin my Sig but maybe you make something nice. What do u think?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=415&d=1311352096
    Theseus | Mars | Cupido
    Rage of Mages Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

I think I can incorporate a minotaur and not have it look too crowded. I have an idea on how I'd do it.
    I really gotta start moving away from my comfort zone of brown, black, orange, red and yellow for sigs lol. Looking forward to having a theme with some blues or greens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Omg thats a difficult choice, What do u think ? If im thinking of a minotaur it will ruin my Sig but maybe you make something nice. What do u think?
    The Minotaur idea sounds epic! Just sayin..

I think I can incorporate a minotaur and not have it look too crowded. I have an idea on how I'd do it.
    I really gotta start moving away from my comfort zone of brown, black, orange, red and yellow for sigs lol. Looking forward to having a theme with some blues or greens.
    Yup lol have noticed that but im guessing mines gona be the same kinda colours ha.. maybe Scotty can be the lab rat xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Oh and people, can you PLEASE stop messaging me questions or to say you want a signature? I have a thread for a reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I would like a sig I'm thefirehawk and I would like it to be likes you first example don't matter the pixles and It dosnt really matter anything else just thefirehawk version of your first example thx
    thefirehawk level 60 dex bird