Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
It's not hard for me to find a PT in Elite Rahabkor as a Warrior.
I have few friends and I get asked if I want to join by them all the time and I'm never searching for a party. I'm always getting asked to join. If you have 1.1k friends in game, you should be able to form a Party really quick. If you aren't then you need to find quality friends that are loyal and dedicated to playing with you and excited when your online to play with you. It's Quality over Quantity. Remember that. Loyalty (Good Friends) VS Wants&Needs ( People that rather run faster runs ) Choose your path wisely and have fun
I have full kraken + rahab and have no problem with running maps. Just speaking for the situation.

We all do have friends like them but they don't have to suffer to play with warriors.
Of course people who choose to okay warriors shouldn't suffer as well.
Don't sugarcoat the fact with words like friendship, loyalty or 'just have fun'. What's wrong is wrong.

Since jewel was introduced, awaken and procs on top of it, class roles lost its value.
No one really needs warrior heal. They found a way to survive. I don't think it's bad. People can play with anyone. 4 rogues can run. 4 images can run. But somehow everyone thinks tanks must be tank and do less dmg and complain we are 'tanky' while we die from same boss attack even with jugg. I don't understand.

It would be a lot easier for many warriors to get invited if just little more dmg on kraken sword (unless next farming place is somewhere like gauntlet that forces people to have 3 classes.)