Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Story Contest-1,000,000 1st prize!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

if there can be two entries, here's my second. If not, void my first one XD

There are beginnings. Births. ..of a hero. This, this is the story of a girl who was reborn. She had friends, did well at school, and loved her life, but she wanted something. Something more than this. She wanted...Adventure. She longed for the excitement of being in the moment, the adrenaline rush of going where few have survived. She kept longing...until the fateful day of February. The day of her rebirth. She was now...Enikazie. Enikazie traveled down the cursed path, where she must choose. Either the easy life, the boring life of normal routine, no fears, no monsters, or the hard life of bitterness, hate, revenge, jealosy, and adventure. Of course, she picked the second choice. She was immediately in pain, as the world around her changed, lights, pulsing, glaring at her venomously. Then, darkness. She awoke in a dark forest, faced with her first task. Kill the enemy. Eni killed, with no regard and no thought of what crime she was committing. She was powered just by hunger..for fame and fortune. She was a loner, not many friends, but many enemies. Then, she met someone who would change the outlook of her life. He was zeusofire, but she called him flip. She learned to forgive, to enjoy, to even love. She was astounded at the new emotions she felt. They say that there was a hidden path, and when she met her first friend, she found it. The path of glory, love, and triumph. She met WoundedEagle, who showed her what love really meant. She met Whirlz, the mysterious pro mage, who taught her to be strong, but stay true. Powered by the love and happiness she felt, she achieved, far more than she could have if she was still by herself. Sometimes, she looks back to the day she made the choice. She doesn’t have a doubt that she picked the right one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbabybugszx:399590
    I woke up in a dream were i had become a bear a weak lil bear fighting zombies and dying. I kept on respawning i kept on trying. I continued to die there was no way around. Until i was found laying on the ground by a nice high level that helped me out. Thnx to his help i continued to grow. He gave me tips and showed me some corners he said i was sloppy so i decided to take in order.

I learned about pvp i joined a game i always died everyday was the same. I died and died and died some more, i needed better gear but i was to poor. I learned about farming an easy way to make gold i farmed everyday until i got my 1st pink which was a onyx crown. I sold the crown and made good gold bought new gear but i still got owned. So i decided to level.

The journy was hard but i must keep going i will not fail as long as this elixer keeps flowing. I was shocked disturbed as i ecountered the big fat gurgox. I was frightend and scared but he did not care. He blew me in a burst everything got worst. But i was superior with the help to others. I ami lvl52 now my 1st main,But i miss pvp now i could not contain. I made 4 pvp twinks so i can learn from my old mistakes I was tough to beat because i was a tank. I made a mage and i was getting owned, but i got help from zapoke,boomhate,boombltz. These are my close friends like many others, my journey never ends so ill make another. I hope yall enjoyed my story
    IGN:babybugszxx
    Hope i win

Babybugszxx,Trust, Ebagovax, Pvpbugsz, Xxaeromagexx, Bugszmage, Xbabybugszx, Bestavian, Boombugsz, Swaggbearr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by Ayc2000 View Post

There are beginnings. Births. ..of a hero. This, this is the story of a girl who was reborn. She had friends, did well at school, and loved her life, but she wanted something. Something more than this. She wanted...Adventure. She longed for the excitement of being in the moment, the adrenaline rush of going where few have survived. She kept longing...until the fateful day of February. The day of her rebirth. She was now...Enikazie. Enikazie traveled down the cursed path, where she must choose. Either the easy life, the boring life of normal routine, no fears, no monsters, or the hard life of bitterness, hate, revenge, jealosy, and adventure. Of course, she picked the second choice. She was immediately in pain, as the world around her changed, lights, pulsing, glaring at her venomously. Then, darkness. She awoke in a dark forest, faced with her first task. Kill the enemy. Eni killed, with no regard and no thought of what crime she was committing. She was powered just by hunger..for fame and fortune. She was a loner, not many friends, but many enemies. Then, she met someone who would change the outlook of her life. He was zeusofire, but she called him flip. She learned to forgive, to enjoy, to even love. She was astounded at the new emotions she felt. They say that there was a hidden path, and when she met her first friend, she found it. The path of glory, love, and triumph. She met WoundedEagle, who showed her what love really meant. She met Whirlz, the mysterious pro mage, who taught her to be strong, but stay true. Powered by the love and happiness she felt, she achieved, far more than she could have if she was still by herself. Sometimes, she looks back to the day she made the choice. She doesn’t have a doubt that she picked the right one.
    You should honestly win

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The sacrifice:

The clash of steel rang all around him. Torak ducked under a vicious cut. The skeleton in front of him didn't have time to react before the flat of Torak's axe smashed it into a hundred pieces. He spun right, cleaving two more at the waist in one blow. The tide of bone was endless, and the small Ursan warrior company was few in number. Torak knew they could not hope to hold out much longer. The thought of his ursan brothers being defiled by this undead abominations made the bile rise in his throat. Not today, bone walkers, he thought.
    The anger exploded inside him, sending him into frenzy. He leapt into the air and threw all his might into the ground. The skeletons around him were thrown off their feet, and for a moment, he could yell at his men.
    "Go! Now! You must get word to Balefort Castle! The undead approach!"
    "But sir -"
    "I will hold them here until you get back" The mad glint in the Captain's eye told the soldier he needed to go. Bones and swords were pressing in from all sides, and the group took off running, each one knowing they'd never see their friend and commander again. Torak turned and grinned at the horde in front of him, rage coursing through his veins. In one swing he shattered the nearest three to pieces, he followed his momentum and sent another blow crashing through the ones to his left. A primal, blood curdling howl erupted from his throat. He leapt up, his axe singing as it sliced impossibly fast through the air, cleaving more bone and armor as it did so.
    There are so many, he thought, his axe doing its dance of death in a flurry around him. For ever one he fell, two more leapt to take its place, but he had succeeded in his goal. His men had escaped, and would bring word the castle so they wouldnt be caught unawares. These undead were not just reanimated bone. They moved fast, and smart. Torak whirled through them, a blur of blue steel and fragmented bone. The tide pressed on, and he was tiring. Even if I fell a thousand I will be lost, he thought. A swift slash from behind penetrated deep into his armor, a thousand cuts into the metal had already been made, and the next attack tore into his back. He swung around, his axe shattering his attacker. A sharp pain in his knee brought him to the ground, a sword had pierced a weakpoint in his armor. He wrenched his leg free and cut the nearest one clean in half, splitting bone from head to toe. He took a step forward, but crumpled when he put weight on his wounded leg. A blow struck his helmet and his head was suddenly ringing, which numbed the pain of more attacks piercing him from all sides. His last thought was a happy one, knowing he had saved Balefort from certain doom. They'd have time to prepare for this massive host, numbering in the tens of thousands. Then a sword split his head in two, and everything faded to black.

IGN Gotrocks

Hope my entries not too late. its 3:08 AM Sep 1. Just saw the thread for this contest lile an hr ago. I'd have done a different one if I'd had more time to prepare =P

Hope you enjoyed the story

*crosses fingers*

(Types on my phone so excuse any tyoos)
    Last edited by gotrocks420; 09-01-2011 at 05:17 AM.
    o_O
    O_o
    o_O IGN: Gotrocks/Gotstorms/Gotguns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    How in the cornbread world are you gunna judge all these stories 0.0
    LOl not sure the judging has begun andim already asking for some help judging lol so Ill just keep reading

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayc2000:399726

I like-Has alot of emotion and feeling in the words...+1 Cade point (0.0 Cade point lol)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nmyxspaceship View Post
    LOl not sure the judging has begun andim already asking for some help judging lol so Ill just keep reading
    That's because you wont stop leveling your SL alt and get to business here! LoL
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

any idea on when this will be judged...?
    o_O
    O_o
    o_O IGN: Gotrocks/Gotstorms/Gotguns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

haven't see ya around much in game, hope all is ok!
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

is the deadline september 1st 2011, or september 1st 2012, PLZ be 2012 i just now found this contest....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

MY 1st ENTRY:

There was once a great mage born, although none knew it. His parents had split up at a very young age. Many gave sympathy, but he did not pay much attention. As he aged he decided to start raging in the war in Alterrera, he first thought it was very weird going thru his tutorial. He soon met a very nice senior mage named Ricci, which would help him in his quest and he looked at her like his parents, but once he was 13 she let him go..... He had fun at Forest Haven, but he
    knew it was time to move on to the Dark Forest. This was where he had trouble. However he got to 15 and it was smooth killing. Then he was told he must move on
    to Balefort Castle. The time there was very speedy, since before he knew it, he was 21. One thing that helped him in his fight was he didnt try a swig of
    moonshine then. Then he went to sand stone caves and got to 23. For a while he started to be a merchant, he had some of the best items, atleast thats what
    many thought. Then he decided to start leveling up at lost expedition because nobody took him seriously because of his age. He leveled up at an incredible rate, 1 time he got 3 levels done in 4 hours. This is also where he met one of his best friends, SOUTHRIVER! They had many jovial times in sand stone caves, looting the dungeons. He also met his sister(southriver's) and together they were the best of friends and teams. Once he hit 31 though, he discovered the swamps and, HOOCH HATS!
    He quickly unlocked croc feud and tried to go back to merchanting, but learned it was just too hard. But he then met another friend, NIGHTRACER! Little did he
    know, this person would lead him to the best friend possible, XXJILLXX! They battled every enemy possible for there age, zombies, knights, skeletons, crocs, and many more. Soon came the time when they could go to, ALIEN OASIS!!! That is where our character, Novalblast, often called Nova, stays now, as a level 41
    mage/bird, pursueing his PL dream of being the best he can be, while his friends stand beside him as level 50s.

Plz choose me as the winner, Novalblast
    Last edited by Novalblast; 09-18-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Lol dude it was like 2 weeks ago
    Nourish 36 Engineer | Glu 36 Commando | Tacticz 36 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

A woman and her sister were at the mall and passed by a store that sold a variety of nuts. As they were looking at the display case, the boy behind the counter asked if they needed any help. The woman replied, "No, I'm just looking at your nuts." The sister started to laugh hysterically, the boy grinned, and she turned beet red and walked away

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meowz View Post
    Lol dude it was like 2 weeks ago
    So? the winner hasnt been announced yet, thats when i consider it over....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I used names of my friends in my entry, so the stuff said about ricci wasnt entirely true, yet the rest mostly was tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

my 2nd entry:
    idk if this is too much, but its really good!

There once were 6 great warriors born, 2 bears, 2 birds, and 2 elves. The names of them were, the elves -NOVALBLAST and XXJILLXX, the birds-THEFIREHAWK and ENIGADAZ, and the bears-
    AYABIMOU and GEOTHEGREAT. Each were told that they must fight in the War of Altererra by the spirits of THE GREAT URSAN, THE SPEEDY AVIAN, and THE MAGICAL MAGE. NOVALBLAST,
    THEFIREHAWK, and AYABIMOU immediately found each other and mastered the ways of the mage, archer, and warrior. They all made there own team together and rid the Townes of Forest
    Haven, Dark Forest, and Balefort Castle of all evil. However, XXJILLXX, ENIGADAZ, and GEOTHEGREAT were jealous of them and formed a grand army of evil with them as the leaders of the
    vampires, demons, dragon men, and werewolves as their soldiers. They discovered the dark ways of each soldier class and mastered them. Our 3 heroes were baffled by this. Even though they really didnt want to, they went to war with their old friends. They met their old friends at one of the "prebattles" and felt awful that these were the people they had to fight. They soon captured some prisoners and discovered the base of their enemies.... IT WAS UNDERGROUND!!!!! They had tunneled thru out the whole Altererra continent. There were 4 enterances, one at the north,
    one at the south, one at the west, and one at the east. They searched each direction but each direction they were chased away. They then decided to create their own army. Their soldiers were angels, gods, and 10 of each animal to fight. They also discovered a new type of soldier class, THE POWERFUL TURTLE!!! It has a vanity ARMOR built in, The Shell Of The Turtle!!! They quickly
    split into 4 groups, AYABIMOU led a squad to the east enemies' entrance, THEFIREHAWK led a squad to the west entrance, NOVALBLAST led another to the north entrance, and all of the turtles
    went to the southern entrance. There was a 10 day battle across the continent. Our heroes started to be pushed back however. It came down to 2 men at each enterance, except the southern
    one... At the northern enterance NOVALBLAST and XXJILLXX met, at the eastern enterance AYABIMOU and GEOTHEGREAT had met, and at the western THEFIREHAWK and ENGIDAZ met. There
    became an all out battle at the 3 entrances. Novalblast used an amazing combo, Weakness, Nightmare, Frostbite, Snow Storm, Lightning storm, And then Firestorm!!!! XXJILLXX was pushed far away, but with only 1 major would, a FLAMING ARM!!!! This didnt really faze her tho, it actually enraged her and powered her... As for Ayabimou he used Vortex and Stomp, a very simple
    combo... But this did a good deal of damage to GEOTHEGREAT, as he was blasted into a cave column and hundreds of thousands of rocks came down on him and he was crushed...
    THEFIREHAWK played it smart however, he shot 2 arrows over ENGIDAZ's head and rocks came falling, but ENGIDAZ was quick and jumped out of the way and threw talons at THEFIREHAWK as he was in the air and it caught his tunic. He was thrown into the wall and basically nailed in... However u didnt forgot about the turtles tho did u? They rushed in at full speed, 2 mph, to try and help their superiors, however they were ambushed by... Meanwhile NOVALBLAST realized the flaming arm wasnt flaming, it was a Bwunda's Fiery Staff of Doom! XXJILLXX then tore off the rest of her "skin" and NOVALBLAST realized that she was now entirely made of battle items! Her arm were the same staffs, Her legs were Zombie's Lizard Legs, and her torso was metal but there was a glass dome where a little Crystalline golem doll stayed, CONTROLING her! Then a huge spasm came over XXJILLXX and she started talking saying things like, "Help" and "I'm soooo sorry!" Then she had another spasm and she attacked NOVALBLAST, but the golem did not have half the intelligence as NOVALBLAST, as she quickly took out a Crystalline dagger and stabbed right into the golem! Another spasm then came over XXJILLXX and she said.... Back to AYABIMOU's fight, he started to rush to help his friends, but GEOTHEGREAT wedged himself from out of the rocks
    grasp and was about to tackle AYABIMOU, but he suddenly stumbled because of loose "fur" and there was a sudden limpness that went thru him and then he quickly stretched out. The rest of his "fur" just flopped off and revealed another doll which was, the VOODOO doll! An intense shadow mist suddenly came over the cave room with all the darkness resonating from "GEOTHEGREAT",
    but AYABIMOU had a Flickering Blade of Destiny, which he pulled out and blasted the darkness into inexistance as well as the doll and GEOTHEGREAT just fell to his knees and started to
    mumble... As for THEFIREHAWK and ENGIDAZ, luck must have came from THEFIREHAWK's vanity item, The Big Luck, for 1 pebble came down from the ceiling, hit a talon, and it went flying into ENGIDAZ's heart. However there was a random rush of power and the body of ENGIDAZ grew and came back into the living world and all the rocks compacted onto ENGIDAZ and he had
    magnesium rocks(i thought that was the magnetic kind of rock) all over him and a GINORMOUS bow with flaming arrows which shot in pairs of 5! But the things which had ambushed the turtle
    squad were made of magnesium since they were ROCK HOUNDS, but the turtles and the hounds all had been one big mass of rock and shell so they all came up onto ENGIDAZ as 1 so thats
    when the turtles went to their instinctive ways: hiding in their shells. But then there were hundreds of thousands of millions of Altererra soldiers and "minute-men" ready to fight along side there heroes. NOVALBLAST left XXJILLXX's side and AYABIMOU left GEOTHEGREAT's side and they both went to all of their comrades. They all let out a rock-splitting battle cry that the battle upgraded, maybe controled, ENGIDAZ crumbled to the ground. NOVALBLAST ran back to XXJILLXX's side and let her say what she was meaning to as did AYABIMOU with GEOTHEGREAT. To
    NOVALBLAST from XXJILLXX she said what she had been meaning to her whole life, that they were siblings!(just trying to give it some unexpected stuff, nothing is to b said to XXJILLXX or
    AYABIMOU or GEOTHEGREAT and all that!) GEOTHEGREAT said that they were also siblings! However ENGIDAZ and THEFIREHAWK never got to talk so it is unknown on those possibilities... Today the heroes are all back on their feet, all generals in yet another Alterrerra war!

-NOVALBLAST, plz let this entry thru, i worked my butt off on this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if u can only have 1 entry, take my 2nd one only plz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Srry bro the contest has ended already

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received