Thread: New PvP Idea (In-Depth idea that I know you could bring to life)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gunk View Post
    many people that i have asked in pvp though are extremely fond of this idea. I mean there is enough vanity items you can purchase for platinum but no one has enough money and gambling duels would be a great way of making money i think for sure. Pvp will still be kept normal but im just saying make an arena where people can actually gamble please read whole thread before posting first, thanks.

READ NOTES PLEASE.
    i read ever word, always do
    its plain and simple not a good idea due to the reasons already stated
    "dont dare impune me honor boy!" lol jk

Quote Originally Posted by Gunk View Post
    It would not unbalance it at all. Since birds are very good at killing bears they would still have the upperhand and bears against mages would have to go through their whole hp and their whole mana shield which by that time they would be already dead since mages can also heal. Also birds could still kill mages if they used shield break at right times and roots to hold them still for a fast ko. You are thinking very short sighted but if you would like me to go in depth feel free to email me and i wil explain more.
    um if bears/warbirds could spam hp pots then who cares if a mage can heal? cuz the bear they are fighting can heal too! lol
    and 25 is def enough to get the job done

besides...all this would do is encourage ppl gang up on one person more often
    Last edited by AdinoEznite; 10-02-2011 at 03:06 AM.
    PL - Eznite, Tachmonite, Adullam, Kelach
    SL - Adino