Well, I have a few things to say.

Our guild recruiting has been essentially "closed" for over a week now so we can screen our applicants more closely and implement tighter standards for joining. Bloodlynz is no longer in the guild, not because this was made public, but simply because we do not tolerate this sort of behavior whatsoever. When you manage a guild with over 70 players, obviously there is no way to control the actions of every single person behind the characters. Unfortunately, Bloodlynz easily could have been in any guild and done the same thing as I, nor any of our officers, have ever personally witnessed such actions.

I do want to add that it's rather obvious that someone who would post an SS of this on a public forum has ulterior motives ranging from defacing the guild to simply being a nuisance. Anyone who has perused this thread would surely have noticed the notes on the first post indicating who the officers of Eclipse are.

The PL world is a funny place sometimes. Anyways, thanks to whoever for posting the convo. Glad we can move on now.

Amuze