Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: K.o.c

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Gonna take more than a foul mouthed accronym and some cliche' statements to win an argument that u already lost in post #1...fall back and bump ur head...this is almost too entertaining for words...I'm off this and on to the next before I honk this clown's nose.

Get at me ingame so I can wear out my laugh emote.
    Last edited by CappinClutch; 10-06-2011 at 01:16 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=49319&dateline=131232  4660
    Cappinkiosk <Pay It Forward>
    -Dead Shot Mafia- Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytar:437869
    you booted me with the reason of "stay out of my guild" LOL how immature. Seriously stop getting mad at people for telling others to avoid your guild because you do, in fact, boot for no reason.
    Ahh, Kaytar. I remember you too. You should learn who your GM's alts are before you go breaking ToS and guild rules. And by the way, you don't need a reason to guildkick someone. When I said stay out of my guild, it wasn't a reason for booting. It was a clear warning to not reutrn because we don't need dramatic trolls in the ranks. Please guys just ignore each other, and lets just keep to ourselves. Ghost, I'm sorry things went this way but after all we've done for you the least you could do is go quietly and respectfully instead of creating this debacle. That is all.
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Wow

You are you satisfied with yourself lol I hope so because you are truly ignorant "playa" just look at you.........always responding,always wanna have something to say,so go ahead say somemore wise crack jokes im laughin because its funny nah you know what your funny dude........wanna know what is funny? Your guild is funny.........wanna know why? Here ill tell you why lmao because the ohhh sooo mighty k.o.c guild Some Of your members agree with me AND NOOOOOO I wont tell you there names just know its more than you think......... Now thats funny but look thats besides the point im sure you wanna maybe even comment after this so yeah shoot im glad this actually makes you happy considering that this was intended to be informative and everyone else made it flames or what the heck ever you call it.......so have fun enjoy yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Yeah

And to you eblare I like you dude and I always will like I said earlier your one of the best members in k.o.c and I mean everybit of it im sorry it turned out this way and yes You was good to me I never said you wasnt and I wont deny it 1 bit you are a real TRUE friend and ima miss you bro and since im on the subject im actually gonna miss you and mayhem,but I guess thats the way the cookie crumbles sometime your mostly the reason why I wanted to stay in the k.o.c but things change I guess stay true eblare as you always have I can atleast say you did treat every guild member equally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

This is not getting anywhere.

It's clear that this player, Phantasm0162 has offended multiple members in KOC. It's also clear that this player is quite unapologetic about what has transpired and refuses to even consider the possibility that he/she has done something wrong, much less an admission of guilt or an apology. I may not be a member of KOC in PL nor very active in SL (due to a busy life), but I still have interests in KOC's success (not the least of which is because I have 2 characters that are officers in SL). As for this player's opinions on KOC, well, the way that he/she has been addressing criticism is enough to suggest what type of person he/she is and who is at fault.

I'd recommend caution for any other guilds that this player is interested in joining.

It's best if this thread were locked.

@Kaytar
    I don't know what happened between you and Elabere, much less who is at fault, but I'd strongly recommend you keep it off this thread. KOC was not the success in PL that it was in SL, but whatever your grievances, keep it between yourself and Elabere and take it up in private.
    Last edited by WhoIsThis; 10-06-2011 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Added a section for Kaytar

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WhoIsThis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    This is not getting anywhere.

It's clear that this player, Phantasm0162 has offended multiple members in KOC. It's also clear that this player is quite unapologetic about what has transpired and refuses to even consider the possibility that he/she has done something wrong, much less an admission of guilt or an apology. I may not be a member of KOC in PL nor very active in SL (due to a busy life), but I still have interests in KOC's success (not the least of which is because I have 2 characters that are officers in SL). As for this player's opinions on KOC, well, the way that he/she has been addressing criticism is enough to suggest what type of person he/she is and who is at fault.

I'd recommend caution for any other guilds who this player is interested in joining.

It's best if this thread were locked.

@Kaytar
    I don't know what happened between you and Elabere, much less who is at fault, but I'd strongly recommend you keep it off this thread. KOC was not the success in PL that it was in SL, but whatever your grievances, keep it between yourself and Elabere and take it up in private.
    *round of applause...*
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=49319&dateline=131232  4660
    Cappinkiosk <Pay It Forward>
    -Dead Shot Mafia- Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I finally found out where everyone went! This explains why there hasn't been as much activity elsewhere on the forums. Someone wake up Necrobane and let's get out of here...

Regarding my opinion on the matter... No comment. This thread is circling the drain... I'm heading back over to bug reports!

PL: Thequickone warrior, Torrenz archer, Faebronia enchantress/main
    SL: Thequickone commando, Torrenz operative, Faebronia engineer/main, Helpdesk <PiF> engineer