Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Extra, extra! Read all about it: Mount fang!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    I never see Chloe on forums anymore :/
    She seems to be forgetful of her forum password, apparently. That and she is a stalker. She just reads, never comments. How selfish of her!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    She seems to be forgetful of her forum password, apparently. That and she is a stalker. She just reads, never comments. How selfish of her!
    Bahahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Lol im 56- maybe nows the time to geet that set....
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Let's think about this logically. Nuri's has just been release about a month ago. Prior to that, approximately seven months passed before any new maps were released. I'm sure the devs want to sell as many elixirs as possible to people trying to level to 61. If they do as they did with the crown of persistence, the shield of hallows will be discontinued with the release of Mt. Fang and xp requirements to go from 60 to 61 lowered. That's lots of lost elixir sales. In the meantime, there will be Halloween and Christmas events to keep the game fresh. Therefore, I don't expect Mt Fang until, at the earliest, Feb 2012. Then all the hard core players can begin their grind to the new level cap and more elixirs could be sold.

Of course, all of this is just my guesstimatesumption...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef View Post
    Of course, all of this is just my guesstimatesumption...
    Awesome word! I might borrow it if thats ok?
    Trollee [41] Trollix [40] Trollex [40]
    Trolley [25] Trolli [20] Trolly [15] Trolle [10]

<Fashion Police> <Twink Inc.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nooooo!!! I just reached 61 T.T. Lv 66 is gonna cost a heck lot of EXP and plat T.T

Lv 61 Int-Chantress Silverkakari
    Lv 21 farming twink DairyFarmer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trollee View Post
    Awesome word! I might borrow it if thats ok?
    lol. Feel free.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Not sure how this all works. So should i buy demonic now or save all money for mt fang?
    It was fun while it lasted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Wound, how many worthless posts do you have on mount fang and halloween, I can't keep count I'm seriously getting annoyed you post to many threads on one topic....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

$$$$$
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

So mount fang wont be out this Halloween?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

All im saying is they might want to slow down. I know im not the only one who has more then one lvl 61 toon and if they expect people to continue lvling multiple toons up to max lvl (which is where im sure alot of revenue is made) then they need to slow it down a little... and by that I mean october is way to soon! I personaly will have my 3rd lvl 61 completed this week but if they plan on expanding every 1-2mths I will abandon some of my toons and just focus on one from here on out.....

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
    All im saying is they might want to slow down. I know im not the only one who has more then one lvl 61 toon and if they expect people to continue lvling multiple toons up to max lvl (which is where im sure alot of revenue is made) then they need to slow it down a little... and by that I mean october is way to soon! I personaly will have my 3rd lvl 61 completed this week but if they plan on expanding every 1-2mths I will abandon some of my toons and just focus on one from here on out.....
    STS needs to slow down?! Perhaps you need to slow down kind sir, three 61s in approx 5 weeks is insane! I only focus on one toon and he is only 1/5 of the way to 61. I want to get my hands on the shield for the vanity set bonus, but I'm quite sure that STS will at the very least leak an estimated date of release for that elixir revenue boost that the mad dash to 61 will provide. Until then, slow and steady wins the race.

Edit: It's been pointed out but we also have Halloween and winter events on the horizon, so Ocotber/November and December are covered in terms of new content released, so look for 2012 to be PL's year of the vampire.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 10-09-2011 at 04:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I am certain this must all be a misunderstanding. I get it came from a dev but i'm guessing he was just messing around. Before 2014 could mean next year early spring maybe. There are so many people reading it as "NO UPDATES TILL 2014" hahahaha. I've been asked by many people in game if I am going to still retire due to "NO UPDATES TILL 2014". I don't think that's what the devs meant. If it is true then we will all have demonics sets by then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    I only focus on one toon and he is only 1/5 of the way to 61. I want to get my hands on the shield for the vanity set bonus, but I'm quite sure that STS will at the very least leak an estimated date of release for that elixir revenue boost that the mad dash to 61 will provide. Until then, slow and steady wins the race.
    Same boat lol. They won't make the change so soon. I'm at about 12 xp with no elixirs, and I'll go that direction till the caps close to rising. Jaytb told me that when 56 was the cap, he got his toons up there without elixirs and just playing, so that's the direction I'll go.

My birds still at 50, but at the pattern the elixirs are going, we should be seeing a 5x elixir before the cap raise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    Same boat lol. They won't make the change so soon. I'm at about 12 xp with no elixirs, and I'll go that direction till the caps close to rising. Jaytb told me that when 56 was the cap, he got his toons up there without elixirs and just playing, so that's the direction I'll go.

My birds still at 50, but at the pattern the elixirs are going, we should be seeing a 5x elixir before the cap raise.
    It's entirely possible! I think it's much more fun too. Mind you, there were many PUGs that had me fuming/laughing along the way that sometimes spoilt me for actual good teams i.e. getting used to bears that don't lead or round up sometimes caused a temporary disorientation when I did join good teams--the upside is that the PUGs kept me from complacency, a kind of challenge in its own right.

I blame my weaker moments (I think 2-4 hours in total?) in my ramp to 56 on DRUGGIE individuals who shall remain nameless ​but are great players anyway
    Uepauke
    PL mage (66) and SL engineer (25), also Loonybird (65) in PL and others
    Alterran Royal Guard and The Farmers' Collective

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

hey everyone i got 55K to 61 now i do about 2k a day think il reach before cap?
    Daantjeh LVL 71 Bird | MageProdigy LVL 66 Mage | Prototypee LVL 65 Bear | Weapon Proc+Skill Combo's Guide | Guide When to use which emote! | All in one Guide for the Best PvE Ratio (Archer) |

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Siejo View Post
    I am certain this must all be a misunderstanding. I get it came from a dev but i'm guessing he was just messing around. Before 2014 could mean next year early spring maybe. There are so many people reading it as "NO UPDATES TILL 2014" hahahaha. I've been asked by many people in game if I am going to still retire due to "NO UPDATES TILL 2014". I don't think that's what the devs meant. If it is true then we will all have demonics sets by then
    I didn't get a no update until 2014 vibe at all, it was more like "I don't want to answer the question directly" so I'll just make an all encompassing statement and spam evasion in order to dodge it. Happens all the time on the forums where devs want to answer a question, but perhaps don't want to back themselves (and their development team) into a corner. The more I think about it, the more I realize that this has been happening quite frequently since the whole plat will be transferable between games debacle.

During the same convo about Mount Fang being released before 2014, it was confirmed that the was going to be a Halloween event, so that'll be new content right there. Players are already wanting a fresh campaign with an 100k xp cap roadblock place in front of them, is everyone foaming at the mouth for moar, side effects from the elix perhaps?!
    Last edited by Gluttony; 10-09-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

i dont use elixers only the gold ones but that 1,5 ;P if used 4x all the way is already was 61 easy but isnt it much more fun that it is really harcore? al the people who used elixers are
    already 61 for a long time.
    Daantjeh LVL 71 Bird | MageProdigy LVL 66 Mage | Prototypee LVL 65 Bear | Weapon Proc+Skill Combo's Guide | Guide When to use which emote! | All in one Guide for the Best PvE Ratio (Archer) |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

we could have 10x elixirs by 2014...................and 100 levels possible at this rate................................
    rhinomagic[/B]