Thread: OPERATIVE OFFENSIVE BUILD and feedback

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hey Rodvick. Thank you for the calculations. It is a good counter argument, but you are missing a few things :] have you forgotten that I have every existing attack skill so far? If I use amplify pain I can use all 8 skills within its 5sec duration buff. The key to making it more effective is to have high BASE attack. Every skill will deal more damage. Even a lv1 skill like mind wrack and neural shock can still deal 50+ damage without crit and depending on if you use amplify pain and do CRITS it can be stronger. since most skills have a short cooldown you can keep spamming these skills. Its like an ongoing barrage against the enemy. I based it on 1 minute intervarls to show a greater difference when comparing the skills. You might think the build is defensive because I prefer to use a shield and Black Widow rather than the Atomic Disperser. It is more like strategic offense. The shield gives off many stat bonuses and it should be put to use
    -Like I've said before, this build spams skills. Therefore to make it more effective you must have every attack skill that you can get at this point. Lurch can be useful when fighting strong monsters since it can stun even in-place enemies like the turrets. I am not depending on Anguish's jump effect. It's just another skill that can be used during your Amplify and Precision buff. The more skills the better. And once calculated it will be a great deal of damage.

-NOTE: more importantly when you are activating a skill, your character will still continue doing it's normal attacks. Therefore nothing has been slowed down. This build is like increasing DPS of skills rather than normal attacks.
    Last edited by Heavensblade; 10-15-2011 at 12:44 PM.