Thread: OPERATIVE OFFENSIVE BUILD and feedback

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

KEY word. Like I said before I did not make this build for the purpose of DPS. I made this build using the specified equipment. That is why I was implying that Deatomizer is the least effective for this set of skills. Oh and by the way, Deatomizer will kill FASTER with this build. I simply created a balanced way for it to be effective. Since it's bad enough that you will be spamming mana stimpacks, equipping Deatomizer will reduce your chances of survival especially on Director Boss. Empathy won't be able to keep up unless you have a good tank that is willing to taunt with all of it's skills. The reason dual pistols would be faster is because not only do you have all of the offensive skills, but you are dealing more normal attacks with Deatomizer therefore your chances of striking an enemy without missing and your chances of doing criticals will be higher. I hope that this answers your question! thanks for posting up a response. It should introduce an alternation between the weapon use. You are correct about me playing cautious but before I was using blur, Inner focus and other debuff skills like lv6 Neural Shock. However I found myself wasting those skillpoints so I've decided to make a stronger build that will just have to depend on engineers and your stimpacks.
    Last edited by Heavensblade; 10-15-2011 at 01:10 PM.