Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Possible Commando Auto-Level Bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Possible Commando Auto-Level Bug

**sobs quietly in the nearest corner** I hate to report this because I don't want to auto-level another Commando, but.... For all three char types, the skills get points in a nice, linear fashion: first skill learned gets a point, second skill learned gets a point and so on. After the fifth skill is learned, it doesn't get a point, the third skill gets its second point. You can see the skill progression here. All is fine and well and all three chars do that up until level 26. At level 26, both the Engineers and Ops put a point into the fifth skill learned, but the Commando doesn't. It skips the fifth skill and goes to the sixth skill. That continues, so the next batch of skills getting points are skills 6 thru 9, whereas Ops and Engies are getting points in skills 5 thru 8. Poor Graviton Slam is left to get all emo, eat chocolates and write bad poetry about how everyone hates it. It develops a cynicism surprising in one so young and eventually turns to painting it's bedroom walls black and attending poetry slams.

Is this a bug or a feature? Will I have to auto-level another Commando? Fair warning: I have chocolate in the house and I know where to buy black paint.....
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CanonicalKoi View Post
    Fair warning: I have chocolate in the house and I know where to buy black paint.....
    LOL!

Other than that, I have no real contribution to this thread other than...at least you'll have something else to do! ....
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

This is working as designed. Good eyes!
    QA Ninja!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Flip, I could hug you for not making me auto-level another 'mando! (You're not just saying this to keep me away from the black paint, are you? )
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CanonicalKoi View Post
    Flip, I could hug you for not making me auto-level another 'mando! (You're not just saying this to keep me away from the black paint, are you? )
    Haha, nope! That really is how we want it to be. Put away the black paint, but I'd eat the chocolates anyway if I were you. *nom nom nom*
    QA Ninja!