Quote Originally Posted by Beanmachine View Post
Just found out today about this contest lol, luckily it's a holiday for me so I spent my whole day on this:/
I know some things may be rusty, so I apologize in advance, I'm not very good at explaining things:P
For a first attempt that was pretty good, there are a few things that I would like to point out if thats okay,

Your Voice was pretty low, hard to understand what you were saying, and the music was louder than your voice (Had to turn my volume to 100% and still could not make out what you were saying at parts). Pretty basic information, did not include as much as possible from what's required/suggested in the OP. If you are just looking for the vanity then fair enough but if you want a shot at winning I would edit and script what you have said in your previous submission and make sure that you are talking very clear and precise.

I do disagree whole heartedly that what you said about the Premium char, to be able to get the best gear at such an early level helps massively! I have known players to get up to 25-30 with just this gear alone (excluding the weapons and extra armour at certain levels. 11 Auction slots, extra inventory slots and a load of stim n pp's and a little credit to get you started is very generous at the price STS have it on offer.

Hope this helps, and good luck