this is great! i try to do very similar stuff like you mentioned. however, i switch between implants depending on my opponents. when i go up against an engi, i take the dodge off and put damage on. i want to do as much damage as possible quickly bc he is going to heal. i also use the hit or dodge implant against ops. i know everyone won't agree, but they get huge dodge and with the plat gear, i still have 25 dodge (no nova for me unfortunately). on coms i use the dodge. com dodge in so low even with plat gear that i don't need hit, and i was their pull skill to miss me. i don't use wither because it ticks for too long and i found that i had trouble keeping suppression on my opponent with it. i don't break suppression when just using decay and leech. same pain strategy. i use protection for the slight armor buff, and use forceshild to reduce some damage, even though it doesnt last that long. sonic boom got the extra skill points i had bc its nice to do a little damage when i get stuck next to my opponent, even though i am really trying to stun & run. DOTs go while pain roots opponent and i heal. by the time they pain root ends and my opponet gets just within range, decay and leech DOTs have worn off so i'll try to use sppression so i can stun & run to heal. i'm sure anyone else who does stun & run gets complaints too, but it's a strategy, and one i think engis need. i understand why it is frustrating for the opponent tho. Here is my PvP skill setup:

126-

my PvP toon is only 35, wasn't capping a fourth toon for the extra skill point.

great build, i was lazy and didn't feel like typing mine up, but seeing yours so similar to mine motivated me :-)