Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A few solid suggestions for SL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX:529166
    are there stash and cs terminals in any of the other "towns?" i think that would be a great idea also if they aren't there already, i haven't looked at the new town, but i don't remember seeing one in the numa town. i hate all the random guild/friend invites and PM's "why won't you join my guild," or "if you join my guild i'll make you an officer" on my poor little merch toon. she's very shy and doesn't like to chat, she gets scared when too many people try to talk to her. in hindsight, probably a bad idea to make my merch toon a female....
    Lol! Last time I was on Numa I didn't notice any there.

Infinite Union-Officer Click here to join
    Trixie-Rogue/ Trixietoo-Sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Do any of the the people who created the game look at this cause without them looking at it these ideas mean nothing I dont like how on pvp I use a commander and fighting ops they use these stun skill that freeze ur ur person up pvp needs a cage match or something wear ops cant stun u taking health run then turn around stuning again something needs to be done about the whole pvp thing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWaterz28 View Post
    Do any of the the people who created the game look at this cause without them looking at it these ideas mean nothing I dont like how on pvp I use a commander and fighting ops they use these stun skill that freeze ur ur person up pvp needs a cage match or something wear ops cant stun u taking health run then turn around stuning again something needs to be done about the whole pvp thing
    devs do check, they have actually already responded to this thread once. enacting any suggestions is up to them and i'm sure many of them would need an app update that apple would hold up forever, so idk what plans they have for any suggestions. i think you are talking about engis in your post, bc they are the ones that stun & run and then heal. take note that an engi who doesn't do this in PvP might as well just stand there and let you kill them. their skills are nerfed and don't have the damage output of ops or massive buffs that coms have. every class has to play to their strengths, so please be respectful of engis that fight this way (i'm not implying you aren't) but i stopped PvPing bc people called me a cheater for doing the stun & run and healing. there are real life people behind every every toon.
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LelouchX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Good good ideas, this is what makes the game more and more playable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I don't know about these days, but if there was something unfair that you thought might have happened regarding platinum, I always sent CS an email. They tell me what they can do for me. And most times, more often than not, they give me the good news. Yes, they could possibly go "too bad, you were off by a few hours" and you waste time, but I say give it a try.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Good sugestions, I have a few,

In pvp, please fix transference cause the opposition regains health from that and also yeah, the ops root is too hard to escape from if your an engineer...

Also my main issue is the pm system... It has a major bug where I often send the wrong messege to the wrong person...

A good sugestion I also have, is a way to access the guild hall through sector map,
    Also a lot of us play hide and seek in the game, or want to be online but to be seen as offline so we can avoid certain individuals lol for ect... One way is could there be an option to turn our name above our head off for a,limited time or something where ignored/muted players can't see you lol.
    Thx for your time reading this.
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Really good ideas dude this is also stuff I've though about writing in the fourms but I don't have the time nor wanna use the time to write all this something to add is with the enchanter if u purchase 1 at blackstar it shouldn't start till ur in lvl because I've been buying enchancers at gh that last 1-5 min then buy the time I get to a level they've lost 30-60 seconds wasted money then I only buy em at gh cause they're a little cheaper than normal.

Cya in game dude!

SL: zombiemurder level 35 engineer skullkiller lvl 17 commando zombiedestroy lvl 3 operative PL: skullcrushed lvl8 archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiemurder View Post
    Really good ideas dude this is also stuff I've though about writing in the fourms but I don't have the time nor wanna use the time to write all this something to add is with the enchanter if u purchase 1 at blackstar it shouldn't start till ur in lvl because I've been buying enchancers at gh that last 1-5 min then buy the time I get to a level they've lost 30-60 seconds wasted money then I only buy em at gh cause they're a little cheaper than normal.

Cya in game dude!
    is this really an issue? i don't have this problem at all. I know I have posted this in other threads as well, but since I keep seeing it, I'll say this again. if I buy a lix in GH, it doesn't start until I am in a run. when I finish that run, if I hit the menu and tap "log off" it brings me to the character screen. if I look at my "enhancer buffs" the time still counts down, but in reality, I don't lose time. if I have one minute left on a lix and I sit in that character screen for the full minute, it will say I have 0 seconds left. however, if I join I run, the clock goes back to the minute that I had when I first clicked the "log off" button from the run and was brought to the character screen. I only buy a lix from my GH and have never actually lost any time. i guess this is technically a bug, but no harm comes from it. I have tested this on numerous occasions bc every time I tell this to someone they don't believe me. try it for yourself and see if it works on 5 min lix. I only buy the 30 minute ones, but I don't see why it would be any different for the 5 minute ones. hope this helps.
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    A CS in the guildhall would be nice!
    yes i was going to say that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
    devs do check, they have actually already responded to this thread once. enacting any suggestions is up to them and i'm sure many of them would need an app update that apple would hold up forever, so idk what plans they have for any suggestions. i think you are talking about engis in your post, bc they are the ones that stun & run and then heal. take note that an engi who doesn't do this in PvP might as well just stand there and let you kill them. their skills are nerfed and don't have the damage output of ops or massive buffs that coms have. every class has to play to their strengths, so please be respectful of engis that fight this way (i'm not implying you aren't) but i stopped PvPing bc people called me a cheater for doing the stun & run and healing. there are real life people behind every every toon.
    yeah stun and run only way a eng can take down a op or com unless they are bad pvpers