Quote Originally Posted by doomednoob View Post
I seem to have no problems. As a proud member of Vengeance, I'm at 19k xp, juice free a growing closer to capping each day. My xp runs typically have at least one level 41 in my party. Gun runs, boss runs, farming. All of these things keep us active and quite busy, almost not enough members to go around. We even have level 41s hosting xp runs to get the rest of the guild capped. It's a pride thing I suppose. We want, no, we WILL be the best around. Surround yourself with good people and SL will never die.
You do know the OP is in your guild right?...

It's not that the content is too easy...I find it no faster than Shipyard doing the main maps for xp. The fastest xp isn't even on the Voleria maps of you have the plat to spend. I mean look at the guilds leaderboards. All the top 5 are hovering in the 20s without any serious gains in a few weeks. In fact, I've noticed a lot of people simply didn't even return to level. Those that did...many didn't even make it to 40, and for those who did, few went for 41. People are losing interest in the game. There were between 50-90 capped players in each of the top 5 guilds last update. Not going to go in to the reasons why, but it's not because they've capped and left...for many it's because they got fed up and left.