Thread: Current status of SL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip View Post
    As the most complaints are about long pauses between new content updates (and believe me I wish they update it weekly) we should find a way to entertain ourselves while STS doin their part of the job..

After reading all the posts again i thought of solutions which could help us.

If you can help - add yo ways!

Use positive thinkin YO!

Starting off Ardon's points:

1. PvP (endgame + twinks)

2. Lvl alts

3. Farm

4. Help noobs

5. Recruit to guild

6. Run contests
    Appreciate what you are doing FBF,

1. PvP - Unfair for any contest.

2. Leveling alts only lasts a while.

3. Farm, nothing to farm that is rare enough to be worth it (except vanity).

4. Help Noobs, the meaning of noob is someone unwilling to learn and want everything for little effort, so helping them does not accomplish anything. Helping Newbs on the other hand, standing around B* helping the new players can only last for short bursts at a time usually in-between content, and since there is no more content its all we would be doing.

5. Recruiting only lasts so long depending how your guild handles themselves, most casual players are looking for the best guild out there, and have little loyalty towards any other guild that isn't highly active/top spot.

6. Sure its very fun, takes a long time to put together, and the effort does sometimes seem to go unnoticed.

But why run a contest, if the basics that the members of the community have put together, and the opinions of others have no effect on StS to change the way the game is heading.

It's the community that makes the game enjoyable to me, without them the game currently isn't worth playing or only at very short bursts due to new content. Nothing is stable enough to play constantly with the current direction/content.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post: