Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rant: Level 20s PVP dying out due to rushers and spawn killers

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Im fine w rushing. Rushing is no problem at all, and there are only a few ppl I will actively rush.
    Spawn killing a fresh player who is not aware of anything is unacceptable.
    Spawning during ffa happens, it sucks but ik they would do the same to me. Can be bad luck where you spawn during ffa.

Now the epidemic happening in pvp (end game) is Olympus formerly known as "New Age Legends" teaming and trash talking.
    Here is what they do (and seem to enjoy and get a lot of pleasure from)
    They block help by either booting anyone who is good (keep 61-65s no set/vanity) or they have their guild member sit on your side. By sitting I mean 2 Olympus will be on your side and just do nothing but say "owned/you suck/noob/cry/boom/fail) and they will team you.
    Teaming anyone they can not beat 1/1. 3 on 1 is no game and no fun at all. They do this relentlessly and will laugh and curse at you as you get killed.
    Why not just leave? It is a much bigger statement to stand and fight 1/3 silently than team and trash 3/1. 10 kills 3/1 is not nearly as good as one kill 1/3. Knowing you can easily beat any of them 1/1 is satifaction enough.
    Now these individuals are walking a fine line. With their cursing they can eaily be reported, which I urge you to do.

Trueplayer
    Aphrodiiite
    Moooorpheous
    Cupiiid
    Cloudeddmind
    Marryrose
    Tenasciousjb
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Lol trueplayer was the first player to try to scam me and also to harass me way back in lv56 cap...

Best advice is to report... These people don't stop their ways intill they are banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

rushing... *sigh* i rush a lot now, i find that pvp across the board has had this coming for a while and that a lot of people will start rushing because
    of everyone else doing it... i always and when i say always i mean it, help an old friend kill someone... idc who they are rushing i will almost always help them
    because they do the same thing for me, ''you scratch my back, ill scratch yours''

Quote Originally Posted by DTF
    Now the epidemic happening in pvp (end game) is Olympus formerly known as "New Age Legends" teaming and trash talking.
    They block help by either booting anyone who is good (keep 61-65s no set/vanity) or they have their guild member sit on your side. By sitting I mean 2 Olympus will be on your side and just do nothing but say "owned/you suck/noob/cry/boom/fail) and they will team you.
    Teaming anyone they can not beat 1/1. 3 on 1 is no game and no fun at all. They do this relentlessly and will laugh and curse at you as you get killed.
    Why not just leave? It is a much bigger statement to stand and fight 1/3 silently than team and trash 3/1. 10 kills 3/1 is not nearly as good as one kill 1/3. Knowing you can easily beat any of them 1/1 is satifaction enough.
    Now these individuals are walking a fine line. With their cursing they can eaily be reported, which I urge you to do.
    now you see ive got this problem, i get teamed by 3 people and they do the exact same thing, the guild <lord of war> gm is royalboss.
    he used to be a really good friend to me until i rushed someone in his guild he knows ive got a problem with, hes been hating on me eversince i left his guild
    and now hes set his whole guild on me.... im not the only one with this problem, so if your looking to join 35 pvp dont get on the wrong side of them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Bah pvp is crumbling the whole infrastructure is dying and guilds aren't helping maybe we should all pull together guys! This rushing each other because of guilds sucks... I mean is this the way PL was supposed to be? Hate each other, cuss, cry,whine, rush!!!! There used to be a time where only 2 players in the whole game rushed... (Besides New players) Liljop and Koreancake.... Now everyone is doing it... Wow I really ranted but it's true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hello,

If you have complaints about specific players, the forum is no place to be naming them out.
    Please report them following the proper channels.

Thank you.
    "The phoenix hope, can wing her way through the desert skies, and still defying fortune's spite; revive from ashes and rise.”
    -Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AveFenix View Post
    Hello,

If you have complaints about specific players, the forum is no place to be naming them out.
    Please report them following the proper channels.

Thank you.
    Dev why my name and my members name being flammed in forum? Also dtf you know thats all a lie
    When u ask for ffa me moro and imkelly ffa your team and we owned you badly no block spot or anything. Also i never curse in game nor do my members maybe they trash talk but hey its pvp not a holy temple. If cant take getting killed and trash talk maybe pvp not right for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

@true
    Some of your member have sworn(Most people have)
    And dying is part of pvp but I do not believe spawning is.
    @Samhyane
    Thanks! Forums is not the place totally right!
    maybe a closed thread would be nice!
    To many flames and rants!

The Netherlands, posted 8 hours later than forum time.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

They're just stupid... The best thing you can do is leave immediatelly.
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant
    Proud member of Influence!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i like how the thread is about pvp at 20s yet ppl r talking about endgame pvp.... :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabeast
    i like how the thread is about pvp at 20s yet ppl r talking about endgame pvp.... :P
    its cos i think its not just 20 pvp that has this problem its also endgame and many other twinking levels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by largecommand View Post
    1) Im using numbers not ABC”s.
    B) Giga you do rush, I saw you just rush me just because ur were being rushed or something by my guildmate. and you quite failed at it.
    C) I also saw you killing that poor defenceless shiver bird.
    D) I like numbers 1),2),3),4).....
    That was sneaky...

Don't know if anyone noticed that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sryyoulose View Post
    @true
    Some of your member have sworn(Most people have)
    And dying is part of pvp but I do not believe spawning is.
    @Samhyane
    Thanks! Forums is not the place totally right!
    maybe a closed thread would be nice!
    To many flames and rants!
    Where is Sam?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Well...

Spawn killing is a bad thing. But technically there is no such thing as a rush, its just a term used to describe people who live by old pvp rules, jop is my example, he just likes to fight/play...way back, there was no "rushing" it was just constant ffa, you join a game, and you kill people. On the other handguilds such as unknown terrorist do have a bad habit of not fighting each other in ffa in fear of being booted out of guild, which does happen at 30s to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nick41324 View Post
    Where is Sam?
    Sorry it was 4 in the morning >.> sorry ave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytar View Post
    There are a lot of twinks dying out. I have a Level 26 mage that I'm taking to 35 for voodoo. In my experiance in Level 25+ PvP I have noticed there are a lot of "boosters" (higher level people bullying lower levels for the kills). I'm talking level 30+ people. Once you see people doing this just leave, they aren't worth it
    don't i know it >_< i got bullied on my 28 bird by a 35 warbird and a voodoo D: went from 1-0 kdr to 2-5 kdr haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePally View Post
    Im fine w rushing. Rushing is no problem at all, and there are only a few ppl I will actively rush.
    Spawn killing a fresh player who is not aware of anything is unacceptable.
    Spawning during ffa happens, it sucks but ik they would do the same to me. Can be bad luck where you spawn during ffa.

Trueplayer
    Aphrodiiite
    Moooorpheous
    Cupiiid
    Cloudeddmind
    Marryrose
    Tenasciousjb
    i have alot more fun playing pvp when i intentionally mute myself.i stop the talk they stop the talk.sometimes makes me forget im fighting a bad person and i start really enjoying the game