Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: posted a request 4 days ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default posted a request 4 days ago

Hey STS,

I posted a request four days ago and have not heard anything about it please respond to my concern. I know y'all have alot of requests but IMO u should respond within a 3 day window. If you ship a box and want it delivered the next day what do you expect for it to get there the next day not a week from the day you ship it.

Please advise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BirdJay For This Useful Post:

Lady_Pebbles

Try to email them at support@spacetimestudios.com & if that doesn't work, PM one of the mods or devs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Email them again or post an update on Support. Posting here won't really help.
    Also... I found that they mean business days. Since the weekend just happened it probably has been like 1 day..

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hi BirdJay,

Our apologies for the delay in getting back to you. We are experiencing higher than usual ticket volume and are working to bring on additional resources to improve our response times.

You can always view your support tickets and other support information at http://support.spacetimestudios.com
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BirdJay View Post
    Hey STS,

I posted a request four days ago and have not heard anything about it please respond to my concern. I know y'all have alot of requests but IMO u should respond within a 3 day window. If you ship a box and want it delivered the next day what do you expect for it to get there the next day not a week from the day you ship it.

Please advise.
    You gotta admit, that STS have alot of emails and most of the time they are busy doing something... They don't have a chance to read everyone's emails do they?

Pinoccioh | Woodenpuppet
    'Devs/Mods'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vegetate View Post
    You gotta admit, that STS have alot of emails and most of the time they are busy doing something... They don't have a chance to read everyone's emails do they?
    he said it had been 4 days, not a few hours. 4 days is plenty of time to return a message.