Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Email for lv65

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

I'm pretty sure I've spent well over $500 since apr 2010. How's about boosting my bear to 65?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've spent well over $500 since apr 2010. How's about boosting my bear to 65?
    Haha! :P

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

mind = blown

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    Check your e-mail Red. If you have one, reply and we'll hook you up. If not, you might want to opt in to receive future e-mails from Spacetime
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Wow... $500...
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Thelonearcher qualifies for 5 buffs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

What would be even cooler is if we got some special vanity for speeding over 500$

Engelhard lvl 85 Engelbird lvl 85 Engelbear lvl 85 Engelrhino lvl 85 Engelfox lvl 85 Drahlegne lvl 10 Engeltwink lvl 10 Kitco lvl 10 Engelone lvl 1. And 12 mystery toons <(^_^)>v

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    It was sent to those accounts that met the $$ criteria and had agreed to receive e-mail notifications from us and had a valid e-mail on file.

We know all to well that things hadn't changed in Pocket Legends for a number of months and wanted to provide strong incentive for players to come back and play. Yes, someone who had purchased that much Platinum likely already had a 66, but not always - maybe they were an active player during the Sewers or Nuris level cap. What better way to jump into the action with the new content than to have a character at that level?

We know that not everyone will agree with this action, but hopefully you can understand our desire to give cool reward to those who support us the most. We really appreciate everyone who plays Pocket Legends. This is similar to our motivation for creation of the Angelic Loyalty Gear for those who had spent $50 or more or had otherwise obtained a lvl 66 character.
    On topic with the "welcoming back idea".
    Sam, wouldn't it be good to give people who have spent some certain amount of Platinum for PL and have quit a free EXP boosting elixir or something?
    You know, something like a free "Welcome Back" ring or vanity or such.
    I'm pretty sure there a few who have spent over $500 on 3x Combo farming Sewers and quit for a bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

SO UNFAIR LOL! Eww i m so agree with theunderader :P ,sts is soo ....... Nvm
    FEEL THE CAT POWER MEOOWWWW!!!~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Engelhard View Post
    What would be even cooler is if we got some special vanity for speeding over 500$
    You did. Although technically you only needed to spend $50 to get it (angel gear). Also, a free ride to 65 ain't too shabby. Especially if you have a low-level alt or something like that. If not, you might as well just make an alt and then get the auto-65. I figure if you've spent that much on plat, you're more than likely very close to 65 with at least one toon anyway, if not there already.
    Last edited by McBain; 06-22-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elegants View Post
    SO UNFAIR LOL! Eww i m so agree with theunderader :P ,sts is soo ....... Nvm
    Everything is unfair to somebody who did not get it.

They aren't giving an advantage at all. You can get a L65 character as well, but yours will take time. They're getting a free L65 because they spent $500! If you level from 1-65, it doesn't even cost 500, especially if you use gold elixirs.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I was shocked to receive this e-mail but I did have a lvl 20 mage as well as three 66+ toons.
    I replied to the E-mail with my mages name and she became lvl 65 with 185 point to apply and like 38 skill points.
    I have been playing since beta so yes $500.00 is a lot of money but over two years this game has brought me much joy.
    Do I agree with this promotion,Hard to say but I was not going to say no and its nice to be recognized.
    Thanks S.T.S

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    You did. Although technically you only needed to spend $50 to get it (angel gear). Also, a free ride to 65 ain't too shabby. Especially if you have a low-level alt or something like that. If not, you might as well just make an alt and then get the auto-65. I figure if you've spent that much on plat, you're more than likely very close to 65 with at least one toon anyway, if not there already.
    Angel gear is awesome but there is a big difference in $50 and $500 lol I don't expect anything I have alot of fun playing this game but a vanity that showed I had spent $500 plat would
    Be pretty cool lol I haven't received email yet I'm still waiting patiently wouldn't mind getting a free lvl ride lol

Engelhard lvl 85 Engelbird lvl 85 Engelbear lvl 85 Engelrhino lvl 85 Engelfox lvl 85 Drahlegne lvl 10 Engeltwink lvl 10 Kitco lvl 10 Engelone lvl 1. And 12 mystery toons <(^_^)>v

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

For all those who complain about such stuff, just remember that Spacetime Studios is a business and someone has to pay the salaries of the employees. They don't make these great games for free. So yes, there is always going to be motivation for them to encourage people to spend money and then reward those who spend the most. The only other alternative would be for them to charge everyone for the game the way many other games do. I'm just glad we have a choice. I think they have gotten the balance right. Those who don't buy plat can still compete just fine. It just may take them longer as they have to work harder for their prizes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lol, am I glad the mrs didnt see my mail, otherwise it would be the gillotine for me

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Thegreenduck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Check your e-mail Red. If you have one, reply and we'll hook you up. If not, you might want to opt in to receive future e-mails from Spacetime
    I'll get that set up right away!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Everything is unfair to somebody who did not get it.

They aren't giving an advantage at all. You can get a L65 character as well, but yours will take time. They're getting a free L65 because they spent $500! If you level from 1-65, it doesn't even cost 500, especially if you use gold elixirs.
    And everything seems fair to someone who did get it. I don't believe STS made the right move. If someone were to have spent $500+ on the game, they most likely would have already hit the 71 cap as well. I think next time they do something like this, they should do it by account age rather than how much money someone has/has spent. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Money rules everything and STS made that statement more true by this act of 'kindness'. Though I must say there is no completely fair way of dealing with this, other than not doing it at all. Even if you only twinked throughout your entire PL career and spent $500 along the way, STS showed how much worse power-leveling could be. Basically if you spent $500 and: you don't have a 65, your getting power-leveled by the dev team themselves - you do have a 65, what's the need for another in the case of "jumping right into Humania". There is no right answer to any of this. And I'm not ranting or raging because I don't really care.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Any idea on a time frame for these level boosts? I mailed in yesterday, just curious how long it took some of you to get your new toon.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2
    Sometimes I can't stop the shaking, but at least I know I'm not dead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    And everything seems fair to someone who did get it. I don't believe STS made the right move. If someone were to have spent $500+ on the game, they most likely would have already hit the 71 cap as well. I think next time they do something like this, they should do it by account age rather than how much money someone has/has spent. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Money rules everything and STS made that statement more true by this act of 'kindness'. Though I must say there is no completely fair way of dealing with this, other than not doing it at all. Even if you only twinked throughout your entire PL career and spent $500 along the way, STS showed how much worse power-leveling could be. Basically if you spent $500 and: you don't have a 65, your getting power-leveled by the dev team themselves - you do have a 65, what's the need for another in the case of "jumping right into Humania". There is no right answer to any of this. And I'm not ranting or raging because I don't really care.
    There is no difference between a dev leveled L65 and a normal L65 except for the time taken. How exactly are they providing players with something that can't be accomplished by other means? If it was something exclusive, such as a vanity, then I'd understand.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Tournament & Ladder Leader Bilaxman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Does this mean that once we spend $500 we will get an email from you guys saying that you'll level one of our alts to 65? Or was this just a one time thing for Humania?

Interested in joining <The Community Guild>? Click here!
    AL Index of Guides | PL Index of Guides | SL Index of Guides