Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lv26 Req

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Lv26 Req

So to get from lv25 to elite level 26 is the same as elite lv 21 used to be 17.6k what are your thoughts on that ? should it be higher or the same . I think trying to xp now is a little harder due to the lack of as much allies quests as before . What do you think ?
    Name:  rololv25.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  161.6 KB

Dl:Rolocoaster lv25,Victoryrosel v21 Sl:Rolocoaster lv41Op, Jonsithegreat lv40 Com.,Jonsiofsparta lv40 Engi. Pl:Rolocoaster lv65 Pally, Jonsithegreat lv27 bear, Jonsithebird lv36 bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

same because energy dont change...thanks for info rolo.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

i was just mentioning because i know likein sl and pl as elite levels increase so do the requirement to get to those elite levels. it just makes it that much more challenging

Dl:Rolocoaster lv25,Victoryrosel v21 Sl:Rolocoaster lv41Op, Jonsithegreat lv40 Com.,Jonsiofsparta lv40 Engi. Pl:Rolocoaster lv65 Pally, Jonsithegreat lv27 bear, Jonsithebird lv36 bird

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rolocoaster View Post
    i was just mentioning because i know likein sl and pl as elite levels increase so do the requirement to get to those elite levels. it just makes it that much more challenging
    Nope. Previous lv cap for Sl(36)needed (48k) and the present lv cap only needs 28k O.o

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HunterSLAYER For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by =>HunterSLAYER<= View Post
    Nope. Previous lv cap for Sl(36)needed (48k) and the present lv cap only needs 28k O.o

oh yeah i forgot about that one -__- because i havent played sl in a long time since theres been no update! thanks for the correction Hunterslayer

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

we decided to flatten the curve for XP requirements based on a couple of factors, and since that curve has flattened the elite cap XP requirements are consequently the same. It seemed unfair to make someone run something like 1400 missions to get to level 23, then 1550 missions for 24... by the time we get to a level cap of 40 it would be so crazy high (and unaffected by XP elixirs like in PL/SL) that we think it would rub people the wrong way.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    we decided to flatten the curve for XP requirements based on a couple of factors, and since that curve has flattened the elite cap XP requirements are consequently the same. It seemed unfair to make someone run something like 1400 missions to get to level 23, then 1550 missions for 24... by the time we get to a level cap of 40 it would be so crazy high (and unaffected by XP elixirs like in PL/SL) that we think it would rub people the wrong way.
    this is great news :P happier than a kind in a candy store.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    thanks for the info on why you chose this option it makes sense now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

17.6k.... 1760 runs at 10xp each...
    Piece of cake! Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I have to agree with you that lvling now is WAY harder! I can't get 400 xp per 2 hours like before... I feel both happy because it is a true ELITE map but I feel bad because I have to wait 3 more days for my beloved axes!!! RAAWWWR
    DL: love|Floating|Olympian|Cornflake
    pl: Karma|VVorld

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz View Post
    Piece of cake! Lol
    Right. A run(at "The Reaping" map at Willowbrook Parish) on average would be at least 1-1.5mins. Assuming u can manage 35 runs/hr, 1760 runs would be... 50.3hrs(round off to one dec. Place).

O.O Humans need to sleep i betcha.
    Most amount of time ever spent grinding in O&C Online was like 13 hrs straight @,@

Last edited by HunterSLAYER; 06-27-2012 at 01:35 PM.
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Floating View Post
    I have to agree with you that lvling now is WAY harder! I can't get 400 xp per 2 hours like before... I feel both happy because it is a true ELITE map but I feel bad because I have to wait 3 more days for my beloved axes!!! RAAWWWR
    im averaging over the course of an hour, 1 minute per run of the reaping.

too bad i hate grinding, or i would of grinded for 28 hours straight ^.^d
    Rawriloveyou - 25 vamp <3 Between - 21 vamp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

shall i be whorey for Ally goodies and energy?
    (Note to self: even Marshwood is nerfed to give only 5 xp per boss )

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by =&gt;HunterSLAYER&lt;=:691417
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz View Post
    Piece of cake! Lol
    Right. A run(at "The Reaping" map at Willowbrook Parish) on average would be at least 1-1.5mins. Assuming u can manage 35 runs/hr, 1760 runs would be... 50.3hrs(round off to one dec. Place).

O.O Humans need to sleep i betcha.
    Most amount of time ever spent grinding in O&C Online was like 13 hrs straight @,@

That sounds about right. I started right after the content was released and finished last night... I used the two hour timers that give the most exp for every two hours. Had 8/9hrs of sleep, played while at the grocery store in the am, and throughout the rest of the day. Capped at around 10:30/11pm CST... Did an all nighter and Im still not asleep.

*needs to start attending gamer's annonymous meetings* lmao

It was much harder to cap. Even though I hate grinding by doing runs on a map (always do them anyway lol), I am soooo glad we have the minions to help. <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

That sounds about right. I started right after the content was released and finished last night... I used the two hour timers that give the most exp for every two hours. Had 8/9hrs of sleep, played while at the grocery store in the am, and throughout the rest of the day. Capped at around 10:30/11pm CST... Did an all nighter and Im still not asleep.

*needs to start attending gamer's annonymous meetings* lmao

It was much harder to cap. Even though I hate grinding by doing runs on a map (always do them anyway lol), I am soooo glad we have the minions to help. <3

Those you mean, are Allies. Minions = Daily Reward 'character' with not shown face.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace:690055
    It is great that you guys are thinking like your customers. You realized that the energy system was a real turn off from your game, so you changed it and made the game 100x better, the xp curve is great too. This is why STS and Trion are my favorite game developers.
    Growwle - My guess is 1050