Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Romney vs. Obama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xionskull View Post
    He's a communist lol! Obama care is over controlling government! Obama care literally forces people to have health insurance! Oh no!

Luckily...

Day 1. MIT rom says he will repeal obama care! *woot* *whistles* ^^
    my point he is FORCING people to buy health insurance. It is against our constitution to force people to do something. Tyrants are known to force people to do what they want. Obama is forcing us to be something some of us dont want.

Rauekat-lvl 71 bird, Rauekit-lvl 68 bear, Rauekot-lvl 43 mage, Rauekatjr lvl 15 bird! Proud recruiter of "The Elite"! Soon to be officer I hope!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER View Post
    Political/religious discussion is against the forum rules FYI.

I understand this is starting off as friendly conversation/argument but it will eventually turn into a flame war
    oops well try not to flame guys just add your opinion reply to other people but dont start a war. Remember personal opinions of different people no need to fight.

Rauekat-lvl 71 bird, Rauekit-lvl 68 bear, Rauekot-lvl 43 mage, Rauekatjr lvl 15 bird! Proud recruiter of "The Elite"! Soon to be officer I hope!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Without going into it too much, if mitt is my president, theres a good chance I'm moving to canada.
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    Without going into it too much, if mitt is my president, theres a good chance I'm moving to canada.
    Lolz.. Yes come brah...
    I live in Canada and its epic and chill xD

Thank You Aaroniero Arruruerie!
    Proud Member of Restoration

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauekat View Post
    my point he is FORCING people to buy health insurance. It is against our constitution to force people to do something. Tyrants are known to force people to do what they want. Obama is forcing us to be something some of us dont want.
    Obama's health care is based on Romney's. Romney's forced people to do that, he ran for president, and immediately changed his stance. I really like people who do 180s.
    I'm out of thanks :s

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Otukura For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Lol, when Cali elected ahnold I went to OR.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

This will be my first presidential vote! I do like the direction Obama is going we have gotten more jobs (not enough though) seeks like we are going in the right direction( not quick enough though). With that said I will be voting for Mit Romney, I believe we need a new change and though we have been getting better as a country, but not good enough. And everyone knows if a republican screws up( george w bush) then most likely a democrat will be next president. So as of right now I am voting for Romney love what I have seen so far. This is just my opinionand not meant to degrade anyone especially Obama I personally think he is a good president the thing is we need a great one right now and I believe Romney can lead us towards that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Yeah I think Obama was a OK president but he didn't do much, some say it's because one part of the government (I don't know which I forgot) wanted to see Obama "fail" basicly playing a little political game, I saw this in one article from a class that taught about events going on know and how people react to it
    I'm just saying its what I heard don't come at me
    Last edited by Phoenixking; 06-30-2012 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Either a epically failed and auto correct missed understood, or auto correct sucks at fixing and auto corrects unnecessarily
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xionskull View Post
    He's a communist lol! Obama care is over controlling government! Obama care literally forces people to have health insurance! Oh no!

Luckily...

Day 1. MIT rom says he will repeal obama care! *woot* *whistles* ^^

Do you know how many people die each year because they can't afford health care? I'm no communist but I believe in the common good. I'd rather have a bit of my salary taken off each year to help those who need it rather than let them whither.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

So many contrarians... Popular vote speaks for Obama... But you'd side with Romney because.... *insert answer here*...Instead of hating on both sides, why don't some of us get our heads out of our rear ends and look at the qualities each one of them have. Now, I don't know everything about them, but I will comment according to what I've observed so far

Romney:
    Elitist
    Good with business
    Greedy
    All in all, he would be a good candidate if the economy wasn't such an issue. For someone who can be so good at business, he's awfully dodgy with taxes.

Obama::
    Liberal
    Rash
    Eager to please
    Charismatic

Obama is still young compared to the other presidents. He's more open to ideas, and with the liberal mark on him, he's a lot more loosehanded with welfare and healthcare. His rashness however, was what enabled Osama Bin Laden's death. Proven by testimonies of him being the only one in the room with his top advisors to make the call.

I may sound a bit one-sided, but what I've seen so far, Romney appeals to one specific side of the economic section, while Obama attempts to make that SAME side give a bit more to the economy... you know, try sweetening the pot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I say romney because obama is making people that are not from USA to leave.its happening in Arizona next thing u know its gonna happen to all states.

"There's more than meets the Eye"
    Star Legends: Zraorizer/TheHelper/TheHelperJr
    Dark Legends: Dragon
    Pocket Legends: Zraorizer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zraorizer View Post
    I say romney because obama is making people that are not from USA to leave.its happening in Arizona next thing u know its gonna happen to all states.
    Note: I am with you on Romney.

Are you referring to illegal immigrants? If so, why should they be allowed to stay? In coming to the US illegally they are automatically breaking US federal law.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Why? For the free meds?

Lol jk.

And a side note most ppl that posted for Obama are under 18.
    I kinda think that the school systems are just a little to pushy in that area.
    Being home schooled I have
    been raised with a open mind. I'd I could vote I would be going for Ron Paul.

Btw I'm 16.
    Last edited by LookBehindMe; 06-30-2012 at 09:47 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------
    hmmm what the hell should I put here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zraorizer View Post
    Arizona is doing that.

Illegal immigration is a fragile topic. Living here in Az as a Hispanic I know first hand how hard illegal immigrants work for their families. They sacrifice loads for their family. Yes, they broke the law by entering illegally, but wouldn't you move to this great country if yours was filled with drug cartels killing people all the time? There are murders every day by cartels in Mexico. People there celebrate when there are no deaths in a day. That is tragic.

Illegal immigrants should be able to become citizens here. But not all, have only law abiding ones here. Kick out all the ones who have committed felonies.
    Main: Ardon lvl 41 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Ron Paul would be my pick if he won the Republican nomination. Since he didn't I'll be voting for Obama since he is the lesser evil between Romney and him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Romney vs. Obama

You could write him in.
    ------------------------------------------------
    hmmm what the hell should I put here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LookBehindMe View Post
    You could write him in.
    Unfortunately I'm pretty sure he won't win by write in. Let's be real, The majority will vote for either Romney or Obama lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardon View Post
    Arizona is doing that.

Illegal immigration is a fragile topic. Living here in Az as a Hispanic I know first hand how hard illegal immigrants work for their families. They sacrifice loads for their family. Yes, they broke the law by entering illegally, but wouldn't you move to this great country if yours was filled with drug cartels killing people all the time? There are murders every day by cartels in Mexico. People there celebrate when there are no deaths in a day. That is tragic.

Illegal immigrants should be able to become citizens here. But not all, have only law abiding ones here. Kick out all the ones who have committed felonies.
    I'll agree that those working hard and abiding by the law are admirable, however, there is a legal way to get to the US and a way to become a citizen. You would be surprised how many illegal immigrants just don't bother to apply for citizenship though. For example the month that Ronald Reagan gave for all illegal immigrants to come forward and they would instantly be granted full citizenship, <10% of all known illegal immigrants came forward.
    Last edited by Lowlyspy; 06-30-2012 at 10:07 PM. Reason: make it a touch more politically correct.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardon View Post
    Arizona is doing that.

Exactly but not all my family are from Mexico im from US id hate to see us get apart Mexico is violent but US is safe where i am

"There's more than meets the Eye"
    Star Legends: Zraorizer/TheHelper/TheHelperJr
    Dark Legends: Dragon
    Pocket Legends: Zraorizer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Obama, he has personal merchandise and mini-games based on his animated experiences.