Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My problem with STS Customer Service

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Platinum purchases refunds:
    All Platinum package and Platinum Store purchases are considered final and non refundable.
    If you purchased an item in error it is at the sole discretion of the Customer Service Representative to refund that purchase.
    Spacetime Studios reserves the right to refuse a refund if we feel an excessive number of requests have been made.
    Last edited by OvigorothO; 07-03-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Last edited by OvigorothO; 07-03-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Please understand that since support doesn't work on weekends, they will has a lot of emails sent to them by Monday. If you still haven't received a solution by this Friday, I give you complete rights to say something is wrong.

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

STS has great customer service. What MMO are you playing that has better?

I can't understand your first post. You spent 40 plat (how many pounds did that cost, 2? 3?). You didn't get anything? What did you spend it on? I can't tell. So the lack of data in your post makes it almost impossible to help you.

At Tapjoy you can get twice as much plat just for trying out Netflix free for 30 days! A nice cup of coffee costs more than you spent. For this you would embarrass yourself with this untrue post in your gaming community? There are better ways to get things than screaming. In fact, when people scream at me I am less likely to help them. How would YOU react to a person who is behaving as you are right now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

1) you are being impatient
    2) don't fret, don't get mad. Stop biting the hand that feeds you, these people are trying to help you and you talk back snappy
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

STS has great customer service.

This is just ridiculous. From what I've seen in your other posts, you have no willingness to be even slightly reasonable.
    01100100011001010111001101101111011011000110100100 10000001110111011011110111001001110011011101000010 00000110001001110101011100100110010000101110

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I have been banned before (don't know if I can say that) and had to wait a few days and I didn't even come close to freaking out like you. Not trying to fight with you but your patience levels are very low my friend. Just wait. Good things come to those who wait

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

You can't talk about bans
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

I'm surprised they didn't try to make the title blue. Haha.
    "proof, peasant?" Partybro

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey Minimoo,

In your latest e-mail, you didn't include any keywords that would have flagged the ticket as a Platinum Purchase problem which would have kicked the ticket up a bit into the queue. Our apologies for the delay in responding to your ticket.

As for your complaint about the lack of reply to your earlier e-mail on the 1st, I can see that a support rep responded to you, but we hadn't heard back with the additional information they were requesting. Is it possible that your e-mail has a spam filter that is not letting our correspondence through?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I don't understand this post. Is the amount of sterling I spent in question? Am I being critiqued for NOT spending enough PLAT to complain about? Where did I shout? embarrass my self for an untrue post? ....DID YOU READ ANYTHING I WROTE? I HAD NO IDEA IT TOOK THAT LONG....END OFF!! MY COMMENTS ARE DIRECTED TO PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF WHO THINK I'M SENSELESS FOR ENQUIRING.!! Have I no right to do so? or are these questions reserved for the high-plat-spenders?...LET ME KNOW! *SIGH*
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    STS has great customer service. What MMO are you playing that has better?
    I can't understand your first post. You spent 40 plat (how many pounds did that cost, 2? 3?). You didn't get anything? What did you spend it on? I can't tell. So the lack of data in your post makes it almost impossible to help you.

At Tapjoy you can get twice as much plat just for trying out Netflix free for 30 days! A nice cup of coffee costs more than you spent. For this you would embarrass yourself with this untrue post in your gaming community? There are better ways to get things than screaming. In fact, when people scream at me I am less likely to help them. How would YOU react to a person who is behaving as you are right now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I'm fairly sure you're NOT in my spam. I quadruple checked before I even thought of starting this post. I know now, how long it takes to have an issue resolved and what keywords to use to expedite the process...Thanks Sam. ...AND APOLOGIES WHOLLY ACCEPTED.

]
    Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey Minimoo,ow how long

In your latest e-mail, you didn't include any keywords that would have flagged the ticket as a Platinum Purchase problem which would have kicked the ticket up a bit into the queue. Our apologies for the delay in responding to your ticket.

As for your complaint about the lack of reply to your earlier e-mail on the 1st, I can see that a support rep responded to you, but we hadn't heard back with the additional information they were requesting. Is it possible that your e-mail has a spam filter that is not letting our correspondence through?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Let you know what? Again you are raving incoherently. It is impossible to know what you want. Calm down. Confine yourself to facts. They can't help you of you don't tell them what went wrong.

And yes, I personally believe that you are upset over nothing, maybe one cup of coffee... Or maybe two cups of tea? This is a great chance for you to learn how to properly address the people you want to help you. They can help. They have always helped me. But you are just upsetting everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

PROOF OF THESE OTHER POSTS OF MINE,OF WHICH YOU SPEAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynastu View Post
    STS has great customer service.

This is just ridiculous. From what I've seen in your other posts, you have no willingness to be even slightly reasonable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by minamoo View Post
    PROOF OF THESE OTHER POSTS OF MINE,OF WHICH YOU SPEAK
    All of the post that are yours inside this thread, I believe that's enough proof. You want help when you don't even give details, how does that even work out? Add all the neccesary info in the first Email sent
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

what incoherent rambling are you on about? Responding to your questions? And the only one upset is likely only you. I just responded to sam. I'm confident now that the issue will be resolved. This is a simple post...i aired my opinion of the service on the forum ...apparently they saw it...and now they're helping.i don't understand how this would upset anyone (you).
    Quote Originally Posted by snakespeare View Post
    let you know what? Again you are raving incoherently. It is impossible to know what you want. Calm down. Confine yourself to facts. They can't help you of you don't tell them what went wrong.

And yes, i personally believe that you are upset over nothing, maybe one cup of coffee... Or maybe two cups of tea? This is a great chance for you to learn how to properly address the people you want to help you. They can help. They have always helped me. But you are just upsetting everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

what incoherent rambling are you on about? Responding to your questions? And the only one upset is likely only you. I just responded to sam. I'm confident now that the issue will be resolved. This is a simple post...i aired my opinion of the service on the forum ...apparently they saw it...and now they're helping.i don't understand how this would upset anyone (you).
    Snake? Incoherent rambling? LOL

Sorry, I really hope that your issue is resolved, though.
    01100100011001010111001101101111011011000110100100 10000001110111011011110111001001110011011101000010 00000110001001110101011100100110010000101110

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

The way you talk back to people trying to help you because you say insufficient information, how are we supposudly to know what you know if you never said anything about that, jus something about 40 plat
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You mean like how you're NOT being specific about the ACTUAL posts you're referring to? O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    All of the post that are yours inside this thread, I believe that's enough proof. You want help when you don't even give details, how does that even work out? Add all the neccesary info in the first Email sent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dynastu View Post
    Snake? Incoherent rambling? LOL
    Lol, you got me!