Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Every ELITE Vanity Items should be SAME.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I keep hearing from players with the full vanity set that the bonus isn't all that great.....
    Why would so many rage quit if it was taken away?

Doesn't matter to me either way, I was also one of the people that assumed the 71 vanity would couple with the M.F.A and gives a bonus and to be honest, was kind of disappointed when it was announced that it wouldn't. I didn't rage and create threads and quit, because as was said earlier, their game their rules.

I had the opportunity to get all the elite vanity items before, but I wasn't able to. I missed getting the C.o.P by 20k xp, and I wasn't that fond of the shield design. I did make it to 66 on thrashers, and now I made 71 on 2x week long and gold pots.

It does kind of suck that future vanities won't give a bonus, but all I can do is suck it up and keep playing a game that I've really come to enjoy despite some shortcomings and disappointments. All in all, STS cannot make everyone happy, because something somewhere about the game is going to be disappointing to someone.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cobraguy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

pfft, you just jelly you dont have vanity sparkles >.>...
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

I guess if u only have mfa and no elite bonus ,we still get the hook up with angel sets that work great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmSAYhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmNOhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmTOhmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmDRUGS*hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmAMILYShmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm

*Drugs: Substances that boosts your performances. Ex: VANITY SETS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kanitall View Post
    HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmSAYhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmNOhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmTOhmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmDRUGS*hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmAMILYShmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm

Lolz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kanitall View Post

thats funny cuz u have a vanity set -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Say yes to fish

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    Say yes to fish
    yum ill take 3 seafood platters plox

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

So what is my incentive to lvl cap for an item I do not like the looks( I still want my volcano helm) of and will give me no set bonus?
    And this should have been mentioned before lvl 71 cap VERY misleading!
    And if my set bonus is taken way for my COP,shield and MFA I will be livid.
    As it is I'm taking the whole month of August off from this game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

the incentive is the pride of capping, and, tho not for you, the exclusivity of the 71 helm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Wow, you guys get a whole separate dungeon and you're STILL complaining. How much is enough? A special weapon? Oh wait you have that. A sweet looking helm? Check. Elitism over the other players? Hmm...And now youre asking for more. Greed, pure greed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    Wow, you guys get a whole separate dungeon and you're STILL complaining. How much is enough? A special weapon? Oh wait you have that. A sweet looking helm? Check. Elitism over the other players? Hmm...And now youre asking for more. Greed, pure greed.
    Every player in-game could be given all the elite vanities, a Founder's Helm, 2 gold caps, all 3 angel sets, free Thrasher's for life, and a GoA shield and someone would still find something to complain about.

Welcome to Generation "I like to whine instead of enjoying my life and a game that is meant to just be for fun but I can't because I am spoiled and don't know the difference between having fun and being a paid professional."
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Every player in-game could be given all the elite vanities, a Founder's Helm, 2 gold caps, all 3 angel sets, free Thrasher's for life, and a GoA shield and someone would still find something to complain about.

Welcome to Generation "I like to whine instead of enjoying my life and a game that is meant to just be for fun but I can't because I am spoiled and don't know the difference between having fun and being a paid professional."
    Exactly why I wait 2 months to actually play the new update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

once again if the intention was to now give us elite gear to allow us to go into not even a dungeon 1 room to find a boss that takes about 30 seconds to kill or give us the option of getting new gear for a bonus I'm pretty sure everybody would rather have the bonus.
    If you have spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars on this game I think you have the right to your opinion which isn't complaining!
    Also if you have never gotten all 3 set bonus items nor did you level cap 71 it really doesn't pertain to you,your just flaming and trolling and being rude.
    Open dialog which is what forums are should not be criticized condemned or opinionated if it is how someone feels!
    The seriously lacking respect that is in the game currently has overflow into the forms which is now a shark pit.
    Last edited by modredd; 08-11-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I may be an advocate of no-stat vanities, but people. Maybe we should be worrying more about lack of oil or world peace rather than, "he haz moar hp den mee!" .

The develepors have been working their BUTTS off on all three games. Did the epicness come in one big update? No, but it came over time. Record high populations in all three games. They must be doing something right! And a good job they've done, so can we just let this situation go?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

This is *the* most ridiculous thread I've seen in a great, great while.

Honestly, you guys are getting upset for not knowing about a set bonus which is so marginally beneficial that it's practically non existent. You guys are getting upset over how you didn't know that the 71 elite item wouldn't have a set bonus, even though NOTHING has ever been promised to us in this game. Yes you can argue that if they did it before it was plausible that they'd do it again, but you shouldn't have been counting on it happening once more.

Point is, get over it. STS will do what they feel is right for the game, regardless of how many whiny, bratty players will complain about it (as we've seen in the past before). If you can't adapt to the change, the leave. If you wish to stay, then adapt and do something more positive with your time then sit around and complain about a meager few points.

-------AEO-------

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NECROREAPER For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER View Post
    This is *the* most ridiculous thread I've seen in a great, great while.

Honestly, you guys are getting upset for not knowing about a set bonus which is so marginally beneficial that it's practically non existent. You guys are getting upset over how you didn't know that the 71 elite item wouldn't have a set bonus, even though NOTHING has ever been promised to us in this game. Yes you can argue that if they did it before it was plausible that they'd do it again, but you shouldn't have been counting on it happening once more.

Point is, get over it. STS will do what they feel is right for the game, regardless of how many whiny, bratty players will complain about it (as we've seen in the past before). If you can't adapt to the change, the leave. If you wish to stay, then adapt and do something more positive with your time then sit around and complain about a meager few points.
    thats easy for you to say when you have the vanitys but for the rest of us it means never having the vanitys no longer how long we ply for or how many level caps we meet

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Livemau For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Livemau View Post
    thats easy for you to say when you have the vanitys but for the rest of us it means never having the vanitys no longer how long we ply for or how many level caps we meet
    The only elite vanity I have is the SoH,and I've never worn it. I barely even have any gold, and when I say barely any gold, I mean like 14k.

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Livemau why do you care? Your a 66 who bullies lower levels. Lol

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nihiliste For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Livemau:742852
    Feel free to quit if you dont like it, you dont see me whining that i have no founders, or that i actually had to work to get my first elite helmet compared to todays equivalent of what? 12.5k xp in a fathom crypt level?
    Stop complaining, if it werent for the original players who you are hating on the game might not even exist

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Elyseon For This Useful Post: