Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Re: Level Cap Raise and New Campaign Coming Soon to Star Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Ok here's some serious speculation.

We saw 2 pictures, one looked like cycorp, the other looked like numa.
    WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 3? Normally there is 5 maps to a level cap increase. What if it is 5 new maps of previous zones tile sets, kind of like a greatest hits compilation or something? what if they add a bunch of new stuff vanities/legendaries/armors to that?

What if those two pictures were made to reinforce the description of the teaser? afterall they are devs they could set up any senario they like and take a screen shot right? We couldn't, they could.

What I saw was 2 backgrounds that were very different from each other, what I wonder is what are the other 3.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz View Post
    Ok here's some serious speculation.

We saw 2 pictures, one looked like cycorp, the other looked like numa.
    WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 3? Normally there is 5 maps to a level cap increase. What if it is 5 new maps of previous zones tile sets, kind of like a greatest hits compilation or something? what if they add a bunch of new stuff vanities/legendaries/armors to that?

What if those two pictures were made to reinforce the description of the teaser? afterall they are devs they could set up any senario they like and take a screen shot right? We couldn't, they could.

What I saw was 2 backgrounds that were very different from each other, what I wonder is what are the other 3.

You're right.. could be. But generally screenshots are put up to give us a teaser on upcoming content. That was why I said I believe the choice of these particular screenshots was maybe a bad choice. UNLESS all stages are cycorp/numa based. Even so, the reused maps won't be that bad, as long as the rest of the update is quality.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

They are afraid to put up the other pictures because the other 3 maps are all... Slouch-o..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by exion View Post
    they are afraid to put up the other pictures because the other 3 maps are all... Slouch-o..
    noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
    Thanks Mitchturbo for my signature <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

I'm confused, does this mean we can now continue dicuss this? Thought that was the reason it was closed in the first place.

Can I post my quote again please? as none of the points were answered or half didn't get to see them from a few legit posts, just deleted?

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    I'm confused, does this mean we can now continue dicuss this? Thought that was the reason it was closed in the first place.

Can I post my quote again please? as none of the points were answered or half didn't get to see them from a few legit posts, just deleted?
    Probably not.

-----
    This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post

go for it, i care less if they delete my posts now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I personally am far more anxious for AL.
    Growwle - My guess is 1050

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Growwle View Post
    I personally am far more anxious for AL.
    go to AL threads then ...

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akfury View Post
    Ok, deleting in 3...2...1... J/K!

I've left this continuation thread open because so far it's been pretty good. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules when posting http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.
    I'm working on getting images of some of the new weapons and armor that are coming in Scorn Act II. Look for those soon.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post
    Grinding Every Day.
    I'm game for that.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    I've left this continuation thread open because so far it's been pretty good. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules when posting
    My previous post wasn't rude or insulting. It was deleted due to being "caught up in the drama" apparently.

Though I agree it has been pretty good, it's due to people being "discouraged" that their posts will be removed if they let out how some really feel, such as comments through PMs or within the Game etc, but act in the total opposite manner here. (If anyone finds this slightly insulting then they know its true)

Isn't it in a way encouraging others to name any new thread, from something that was previously closed. No need to reply just thinking out loud.

I'm working on getting images of some of the new weapons and armor that are coming in Scorn Act II. Look for those soon.
    Looking forward to the teasers
    Last edited by BodMaster; 09-06-2012 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Typo's :p

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Yay some real gOod teasers ^_^ ... Sorry Sam ... :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akfury View Post
    chill bro.. lol.. remember - you were saying sorry in another thread?..

no point in deleted posts as nobody will see them

we gotta learn new trick - post criticism, but without anger i guess
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

I have been in the sidelines just reading posts on this new update. I feel like many here that the new update has not brought new environments to the table. New armor, guns, & vanity's are nice, but the game play is also just as important (remember the land mines -_-"). Waiting since January for SL to update has been a tad bit to long and with extremely high expectations. But Gibb's other works don't go unnoticed, since it was a nice band-aid to hold us over (Brownie points Gibb). Traps/puzzles/bosses all add to the suspense, but looking at the first screens I was in shock, I was lost for words. SL is very close to me and the best game IMO (been here since day 1 of beta on VCast). I cant judge to harshly because I haven't seen it in action. Pictures say 1,000 words, so I hope all the extras like Vet vanity, achievements, other game-play options ect... really leave with a jaw dropping experience.

Its unfair to see statements like "all games are given equal love" when actions speak louder then words. As a community we would understand a dev saying "Game A is on the back burner" then leaving us to guess that SL or any game isn't important or the statement is false. Where is the flow of communication? im sure we would understand if the actions you guys are planning would keep us in the know. Now this doesn't really make things fair to you guys at STS, because some things just don't need everyone's opinion. Like Coca-cola and the recipe XD. But anything that involves a substantial time for any kind of written update does inject doubt (this is in reference to my thread Scorn Act II news).

Im just a player just like everyone else, and enjoy STS games. But what I enjoy the most is the communication from the dev team to us.
    Last edited by octavos; 09-06-2012 at 02:48 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip View Post

Nahh, it's all about placement. It doesn't matter if you post constructive good criticism... if you are posting it in the midst of a few others raging, it will be swept away as well. I wish just the rage posts would be deleted, but unfortunately, as soon as a few start raging, they either lock the thread, delete all posts regardless of quality, or straight up delete the thread.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    I have been in the sidelines just reading posts on this new update. I feel like many here that the new update has not brought new environments to the table. New armor, guns, & vanity's are nice, but the game play is also just as important (remember the land mines -_-"). Waiting since January for SL to update has been a tad bit to long and with extremely high expectations. But Gibb's other works don't go unnoticed, since it was a nice band-aid to hold us over (Brownie points Gibb). Traps/puzzles/bosses all add to the suspense, but looking at the first screens I was in shock, I was lost for words. SL is very close to me and the best game IMO (been here since day 1 of beta on VCast). I cant judge to harshly because I haven't seen it in action. Pictures say 1,000 words, so I hope all the extras like Vet vanity, achievements, other game-play options ect... really leave with a jaw dropping experience.

Its unfair to see statements like "all games are given equal love" when actions speak louder then words. As a community we would understand a dev saying "Game A is on the back burner" then leaving us to guess that SL or any game isn't important or the statement is false. Where is the flow of communication? im sure we would understand if the actions you guys are planning would keep us in the know. Now this doesn't really make things fair to you guys at STS, because some things just don't need everyone's opinion. Like Coca-cola and the recipe XD. But anything that involves a substantial time for any kind of written update dose inject doubt (this is in reference to my thread Scorn Act II news).

Im just a player just like everyone else, and enjoy STS games. But what I enjoy the most is the communication from the dev team to us.
    As always well said,

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
    Nahh, it's all about placement. It doesn't matter if you post constructive good criticism... if you are posting it in the midst of a few others raging, it will be swept away as well. I wish just the rage posts would be deleted, but unfortunately, as soon as a few start raging, they either lock the thread, delete all posts regardless of quality, or straight up delete the thread.
    Spot on from my understanding too.

Anyway seems it has been given the go ahead this time around, so we can hopefully continue without and "rage" posting

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post

Its unfair to see statements like "all games are given equal love" when actions speak louder then words. As a community we would understand a dev saying "Game A is on the back burner" then leaving us to guess that SL or any game isn't important or the statement is false. Where is the flow of communication? im sure we would understand if the actions you guys are planning would keep us in the know. Now this doesn't really make things fair to you guys at STS, because some things just don't need everyone's opinion. Like Coca-cola and the recipe XD. But anything that involves a substantial time for any kind of written update does inject doubt (this is in reference to my thread Scorn Act II news).

amen!

and i'm STARTING the thread FTW!
    Last edited by flashbackflip; 09-06-2012 at 03:45 PM.
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip View Post

psshhh im past raging... i wont be heard so theres no point ... im just gonna troll now ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akfury:772708
    psshhh im past raging... i wont be heard so theres no point ... im just gonna troll now ^^
    Of course. Because studies have shown that to work soooo well in the past. *ladels sarcasm gravy generously*

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep