Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Founders Helm and Shield

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    "How do I get this item"; "You can't"; "Okay". Sometimes simple and straightforward is all you need. If he asks "When was the last time you could have gotten a founders helm?", my post would not have sufficed. Call it attitude, but I see no reason to write a paragraph for this guy when he couldn't type in 3 words into the search bar. Heck, you could say: "Just use the search bar", but no, you didn't. Claim my attitude is bad all you want, but I did nothing against the TOS and his spam thread did. Gg, no?
    Oh really? Theres no need to write a paragraph causing forum drama about people writing paragraphs explaining in a more cival friendly way. if i was you i would have just left this thread so there isnt a big flame war but thats my opinion xP.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to razerfingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

"How do I get this item"; "You can't"; "Okay". Sometimes simple and straightforward is all you need. If he asks "When was the last time you could have gotten a founders helm?", my post would not have sufficed. Call it attitude, but I see no reason to write a paragraph for this guy when he couldn't type in 3 words into the search bar. Heck, you could say: "Just use the search bar", but no, you didn't. Claim my attitude is bad all you want, but I did nothing against the TOS and his spam thread did. Gg, no?
    And you could have made your post saying no and never came back....of this thread is such a waste why do you care enough to come back? No "who is the greatest level 12.5 twink ever!!!" threads? Your post was not helpful and would of possibly lead to more questions and another thread.
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

They're obviously a newer forum member considering they only have 17 posts. Cut him some slack. The reason I didn't tell the guy to check search bar is because the thread was already made. I only call it attitude because your post come off so mean. Just lighten up. You didn't tell him to try search bar either, so?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WoundedEagle For This Useful Post:

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

You have a serious attitude problem. You need to chill and accept people's criticism.

Otherwise you're hopeless.

Thread unsubscribed

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

THIS IS THE ATTITUDE ERA!

Yeeeee!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladycakes View Post
    THIS IS THE ATTITUDE ERA!

Yeeeee!
    Hahaha. Alright guys, let's stop ganging up on him. I understand we weren't trying to, but it's against ToS, so we're becoming just as bad as him.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WoundedEagle For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    Hahaha. Alright guys, let's stop ganging up on him. I understand we weren't trying to, but it's against ToS, so we're becoming just as bad as him.
    Ah, good point. *goes to new thread* damn i hate when WE is right

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

11. The Following User Says Thank You to razerfingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

They're obviously a newer forum member considering they only have 17 posts. Cut him some slack. The reason I didn't tell the guy to check search bar is because the thread was already made. I only call it attitude because your post come off so mean. Just lighten up. You didn't tell him to try search bar either, so?
    I'm really sorry about this guys. I am new to the forums as you could probably tell and it didn't occur to me at the moment. Thanks for the new info to check out the search first though, I will make sure to use it next time, thanks.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarety For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tarety View Post
    I'm really sorry about this guys. I am new to the forums as you could probably tell and it didn't occur to me at the moment. Thanks for the new info to check out the search first though, I will make sure to use it next time, thanks.
    No need to be sorry

15. The Following User Says Thank You to razerfingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I don't see how he's being "bad". I reply with that too when people ask. No reason to go into a long explanation that'd only lead to more questions. I get tired of people asking "Where'd you get that helm?" so I just say they can no longer get it. They ask me so they can receive it, it they can't, I doubt they'd care where it came from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    I don't see how he's being "bad". I reply with that too when people ask. No reason to go into a long explanation that'd only lead to more questions. I get tired of people asking "Where'd you get that helm?" so I just say they can no longer get it. They ask me so they can receive it, it they can't, I doubt they'd care where it came from.
    I was trying to figure out the date... I know how you got... Just didn't know the cut-off.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarety For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

By the way, the vanity shield isn't called the Founder's Shield. Its called the Shield of Gratitude. I don't know how I got it, I just found it in my stash.

I Bes Behr : The Guide
    PL-Demon, Warrior, Behr, Light, Rot, Eat, Bank, Bracelet, Icasthard, Forerun, Embarrass

AL-Rot, Compose

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

I was trying to figure out the date... I know how you got... Just didn't know the cut-off.
    This^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

I do the same thing with fiery antennas...they always ask where to get them and I just say a contest. If they ask what contest, which they always do, I mute them

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    I do the same thing with fiery antennas...they always ask where to get them and I just say a contest. If they ask what contest, which they always do, I mute them
    Maybe i should do that with yellow antennae
    The best 2010 ones not the 2011 gold ones lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

This^
    Still, he didn't do anything "bad". You're acting like he went off on him calling him a noob for not knowing. He answered his question. A large majority of people who ask purely ask to see if they can get it. Most of them don't care where I got it, unless they can too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

If that was the case then your OP does not make it sound that way. Reading it seems like you only wanted to know how to get it, and how long you had to be playing to recieve it.

If the future explain in your OP exactly what you want to know, or otherwise you will end up in derailed threads.

+ 1 @ Mysticaldream

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

26. The Following User Says Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

David is always right, duh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladycakes View Post
    David is always right, duh?
    Hmmm not sure about "always" right, but the majority of the time yes

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Still, he didn't do anything "bad". You're acting like he went off on him calling him a noob for not knowing. He answered his question. A large majority of people who ask purely ask to see if they can get it. Most of them don't care where I got it, unless they can too.
    You're right MysticalDream. You're always right. I want to be like you one day; teach me your ways? <3