Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossing my fingers

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Default Crossing my fingers

Hopefully we won't complain about the new OP shield that is coming out. I mean seriously, just listen. First, we complained that the Shield of Gratitude shouldn't have stats. Then, STS listened, and then NERFED the Shield of Gratitude. Then they complained that the founder's helmet was OP and shouldn't have stats. And look at us now! 100% of the threads aren't about complaining about the founder's helmet anymore. Then, we complained that the UI was terrible. Right now, nobody is complaining about the UI! After that, STS made the Forgotten Treasures campaign! Then, everyone complained. Look at us now. None, and I repeat, NONE of the threads is about complaining about the OP bows. So just don't waste your time complaining. Instead, enjoy the game how it is. If you think it's terrible, then don't play. As simple as that. And if people do start to complain about the new OP shield that will be rewarded to people who made it to 76 in 4 days starting on Thursday, then I'll just wait until the whining stops and see that I'm right.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Well said sir. I definitely agree that people will over react, and we will see multiple people complaining in multiple threads about the same thing. You hit the nail on the had with "if you don't like it, don't play".

One point though. You're assuming it will be a shield. That hadn't been confirmed anywhere. Techno has stated that vanities will not have stats. Therefore I conclude that the only thing getting complaints is which class is now "OP"

Oh, and people getting booted for not being on elixers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nomad187:817695
    Well said sir. I definitely agree that people will over react, and we will see multiple people complaining in multiple threads about the same thing. You hit the nail on the had with "if you don't like it, don't play".

One point though. You're assuming it will be a shield. That hadn't been confirmed anywhere. Techno has stated that vanities will not have stats. Therefore I conclude that the only thing getting complaints is which class is now "OP"

Oh, and people getting booted for not being on elixers.
    Hes talking about the fossilized dragon egg. Its not vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricks View Post
    Hes talking about the fossilized dragon egg. Its not vanity
    what is this fossilized dragon egg?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Shield of Gratitude never had stats, just so ya know. As for the egg being OP, sure compared to the gear we have now, it is OP. However it's 76 while the gear we have to compare it to now is 6 levels lower. I'm sure it will balance with the 75 gear so it isn't as OP as it looks right now.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lowlyspy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Edit- just found the 4 day thing he was talkin about. Nm
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 10-17-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reun View Post
    Hopefully we won't complain about the new OP shield that is coming out. I mean seriously, just listen. First, we complained that the Shield of Gratitude shouldn't have stats. Then, STS listened, and then NERFED the Shield of Gratitude. Then they complained that the founder's helmet was OP and shouldn't have stats. And look at us now! 100% of the threads aren't about complaining about the founder's helmet anymore. Then, we complained that the UI was terrible. Right now, nobody is complaining about the UI! After that, STS made the Forgotten Treasures campaign! Then, everyone complained. Look at us now. None, and I repeat, NONE of the threads is about complaining about the OP bows. So just don't waste your time complaining. Instead, enjoy the game how it is. If you think it's terrible, then don't play. As simple as that. And if people do start to complain about the new OP shield that will be rewarded to people who made it to 76 in 4 days starting on Thursday, then I'll just wait until the whining stops and see that I'm wrong
    trolol

Thanks for the sig JeffSorrows!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

What does op stand for?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Every time I even hint at the fact that the forgotten bows are incredibly overpowered I get majorly ganged up on and spammed "the horse is dead", so *censor* and *censor* and pm a dev to have this waste of a thread locked. No one complains about it because you all go off on them for it, even when the thing they are complaining about doesn't affect you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Yich For This Useful Post:

D-:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Hopefully we won't complain about the new OP shield that is coming out. I mean seriously, just listen. First, we complained that the Shield of Gratitude shouldn't have stats. Then, STS listened, and then NERFED the Shield of Gratitude. Then they complained that the founder's helmet was OP and shouldn't have stats. And look at us now! 100% of the threads aren't about complaining about the founder's helmet anymore. Then, we complained that the UI was terrible. Right now, nobody is complaining about the UI! After that, STS made the Forgotten Treasures campaign! Then, everyone complained. Look at us now. None, and I repeat, NONE of the threads is about complaining about the OP bows. So just don't waste your time complaining. Instead, enjoy the game how it is. If you think it's terrible, then don't play. As simple as that. And if people do start to complain about the new OP shield that will be rewarded to people who made it to 76 in 4 days starting on Thursday, then I'll just wait until the whining stops and see that I'm right.
    Shield wont be OP and shield of gratiude have never had stats, The shield would be a just plain vanity shield with no vanity set bonus, so tell me: how is this shield OP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I don't complain about new items, I only complain when they take old items and mess with them, especially when they mess with drop rates, or if they mess with dragon vanity stats, or stuff like that. I understand people are sometimes unhappy with certain new items whether they be OP or too rare, or too common, but what I have witnessed is that changing it just makes things worse. Better to just leave as is and learn from mistakes for next time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ogbuehi View Post
    What does op stand for?
    In this case OP stands for Over Powered. In some cases it can also refer to to the Original Poster. You have to look at what is being said to determine which one is being referenced.
    IGN - LyrrLynn. Guild Master of Xplicit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    Every time I even hint at the fact that the forgotten bows are incredibly overpowered I get majorly ganged up on and spammed "the horse is dead", so *censor* and *censor* and pm a dev to have this waste of a thread locked. No one complains about it because you all go off on them for it, even when the thing they are complaining about doesn't affect you.
    Exactly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich:817974
    I have learned two things. A-you can't seem to let things go. B-you seem to think that bringing up the forgotten items at every chance well somehow change them.

As you've told others about pve... If you don't like something, host your own game. So host your own game, and boot people wearing forgotten weapons.

Hope this helps you resolve the hate you have for all the forgotten twinks. Or STS. Whichever you hate more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nomad187 View Post
    I have learned two things. A-you can't seem to let things go. B-you seem to think that bringing up the forgotten items at every chance well somehow change them.

As you've told others about pve... If you don't like something, host your own game. So host your own game, and boot people wearing forgotten weapons.

Hope this helps you resolve the hate you have for all the forgotten twinks. Or STS. Whichever you hate more.
    First off, I cant boot forgotten users due to a silly bug. Nice idea though. Next, I dont hate STS, if I did I wouldnt put a dime into their game. I may question their decisions at times, but no business is perfect. You're just another sad example of someone who goes off on anyone for even thinking that the f bows are op, as thid whole thread was based around "well everyone quit complaining, they must agree with us now". This is so far from the truth that it would make me sad, if I had emotions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    Shield of Gratitude never had stats, just so ya know.
    actually it did when it first came out

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

The point above all, everyone complain from his personal point of view, very few are smart and great enough to think for all.

As from the developers point, they really need to thnk for all, even who are not paying them directly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Why even bring it up?

There will be the typical reaction that we get anytime there's a change to the game. Lots of crying, pointless threads and wasted time.

One day people will learn to adapt to things out of their control and take change in stride. Sadly I don't think that it will be this weekend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich:818083
    You're just another sad example of someone who goes off on anyone for even thinking that the f bows are op, as thid whole thread was based around "well everyone quit complaining, they must agree with us now". This is so far from the truth that it would make me sad, if I had emotions.
    Correction... I'm not going off on you for thinking the forgotten bows are op. Hell, I know they are, and I don't PVP. I'm going off because you can't seem to let it go. There is a difference.

I also don't think the OP was saying don't complain, you must agree with us. He was stating control your emotions. Examples if going overboard... You and the forgotten weapons. Vampinoy and the elite weapons. It's one thing to voice your opinion, and have a discussion about it. It's another to start multiple threads, post on numerous other threads, all complaining. You constantly bringing it up says you only want us to agree with you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

do you live in china where your opinion doesn't matter and the government is never wrong? it seems like you prefer to just take things as they are whether its for the good or worse. if nobody complained (gave feedback) then sts should be concerned.

"if you dont like it then dont play" - that's communism in one sentence