Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hey AL, I'm a little furious with our Guild Name...

Lady_Pebbles

For the love of PvP... There is no such thing as "Rushers" or "Rushing". People have their own styles of PvP. If I want to FFA, god dang it I will effen FFA. If people want to 1v1 make a private match and go 1v1. Don't get mad at me or my team for being faster than you. You want a "fair" fight? Make sure you got a team to back your butt up. Otherwise, just start whoopin' that booty & call it a day. Can't handle or don't like the other styles of PvP? Find another match.

Smh. I swear, turn based PvP needs to stay in table top and text based games. Hell, at least keep them in the matches designed for 1v1 (create them in the other games too if theres a demand for it.. doesn't matter). Don't bring that into matches designed for team work.

Also, I agree with Bod, & Walkhardd; there should be an option to reserve guild names & keep the "rush" talk out of AL. Remember, its a different game so don't be pist when you see a hell of a lot of players like me who love true FFA style pvp just going at it. I don't wait for "Go?/ok go" bs. Map loads, its on like DK in this mofo... & I expect the same from my opponent.

Lets do this honey boo boo. RAWR xD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady_Pebbles For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

For the love of PvP... There is no such thing as "Rushers" or "Rushing". People have their own styles of PvP. If I want to FFA, god dang it I will effen FFA. If people want to 1v1 make a private match and go 1v1. Don't get mad at me or my team for being faster than you. You want a "fair" fight? Make sure you got a team to back your butt up. Otherwise, just start whoopin' that booty & call it a day. Can't handle or don't like the other styles of PvP? Find another match.

Smh. I swear, turn based PvP needs to stay in table top and text based games. Hell, at least keep them in the matches designed for 1v1 (create them in the other games too if theres a demand for it.. doesn't matter). Don't bring that into matches designed for team work.

Also, I agree with Bod, & Walkhardd; there should be an option to reserve guild names & keep the "rush" talk out of AL. Remember, its a different game so don't be pist when you see a hell of a lot of players like me who love true FFA style pvp just going at it. I don't wait for "Go?/ok go" bs. Map loads, its on like DK in this mofo... & I expect the same from my opponent.

Lets do this honey boo boo. RAWR xD

Lol, i got lost because i was a paragraph of purple but yes i play by my own rules in pvp tos doesnt say i cant

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Last edited by gundamsone; 11-08-2012 at 06:09 AM.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    I wouldn't be mad because I don't think like you.
    I'm more open minded you see. And guilds don't cost $100 neither do names.
    You sir are very very childish and need to open up a bit...b/c this is the real world and it doesn't revolve around you hun

Barbie i'd suggest you request a lock on your thread. You're just attracting immature kids who are angry b/c you supposedly "took" something of theirs
    Lol! This kid thinks im imature? I beg to differ. In my culture people say their opinions. Internet is not america as far as free speech but i can and do have a right to an opinion amd its kone of your buisness how old i am.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Didn't know these games were rated m for mature audiences

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
    Didn't know these games were rated m for mature audiences
    I like you. You funny fellow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Last edited by gundamsone; 11-08-2012 at 06:08 AM.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

WDF makes you think i'm American?
    This is why I think you're a very close minded individual.

Free speech yes but if your opinion does not good then don't say it? no one needs to know what you think
    Haha, okay thenn. Later gator

Last edited by razerfingers; 11-08-2012 at 02:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone:844919
    Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Lol! This kid thinks im imature? I beg to differ. In my culture people say their opinions. Internet is not america as far as free speech but i can and do have a right to an opinion amd its kone of your buisness how old i am.

WDF makes you think i'm American?
    This is why I think you're a very close minded individual.

Free speech yes but if your opinion does not good then don't say it? no one needs to know what you think
    I hate to say it Gund, but, that's kind of the point of free speech. Cause it doesn't matter what other folks think about what you think. Hence "free" speech.

Sig made by Arexos! Buying Phantom Bow set pm meh!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WarTornBird For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird View Post
    I hate to say it Gund, but, that's kind of the point of free speech. Cause it doesn't matter what other folks think about what you think. Hence "free" speech.
    Thank you for explaining. I got tired of trying to beat a dead horse with him lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Thank you guys for this thread gave me some entertainment while waiting for my phone to charge to play some sts games.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsberry View Post
    Thank you guys for this thread gave me some entertainment while waiting for my phone to charge to play some sts games.
    Yw, np anytime berry.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to razerfingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Last edited by gundamsone; 11-08-2012 at 06:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am really saddened to see all these arguments happening...during a limited release of a game I am eagerly awaiting to play. I can see the annoyance of PL Unity members as they have made an image in PL and when people playing AL see Unity they think they are the same people. I wonder if Sam has any comments on the reasons why Character names could be reserved but not guild names? Once answered I think this topic too should be closed as there is already a topic about Barbie taking the Unity name.

Makes me think even m ore that there shoul dbe a server wipe so 1st come 1st served...

Remember its only a game...there are worse things going on in the world than arguments on people taking other peoples names/guild names.

If my name is taken...I just use another one and let people know my new name

Somewhere in the future. And you ain't gonna know where I am.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tymphanie View Post
    I am really saddened to see all these arguments happening...during a limited release of a game I am eagerly awaiting to play. I can see the annoyance of PL Unity members as they have made an image in PL and when people playing AL see Unity they think they are the same people. I wonder if Sam has any comments on the reasons why Character names could be reserved but not guild names? Once answered I think this topic too should be closed as there is already a topic about Barbie taking the Unity name.

Makes me think even m ore that there shoul dbe a server wipe so 1st come 1st served...

Remember its only a game...there are worse things going on in the world than arguments on people taking other peoples names/guild names.

If my name is taken...I just use another one and let people know my new name
    I agree with the name taking statement.
    But the statement about the taking others guild names are something that should be avoided seriously, before you put a name to your guild you should check before you use them.
    Oh well we are just human mistake can be made everyday.
    I'm The Officer of L.O.A and I'm proud
    League of Assassinz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

RL money? it cost 3.5k gold to make a guild and you were getting 12k a day off dailies.
    Lol that's exactly what I was going to post.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster:844552
    Blind has been taken, being Blind in PL/SL and any other game that he plays.

Akfury (Made up name) = Taken because someone is either trolling or "butt hurt" because he's a ProNaab in PvP.

Like Gundam has stated "Unity" was taken due to a grudge.

Think StS should help out, and make things right in these instances as many are accustomed to their name and have spent $100's on their accounts.

If taken and had no clue then fair enough, but copying IGN's from other Titles/Forum is another thing all together.

Any name taken like that, are hoping/looking for a retaliation/rise out of them. If they choose to main that guild/char after a well know StS player/member then they will never get any peace and trolled/annoyed at every turn.
    I have the name Blind in AL, I didn't think he stilled played and if he did figured he would of reserved it. Either way if you see him tell him to PM me and ill gladly give it to him.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

I think its funny how Barbie says that they like the name an wanted to make a very helpful guild in AL, blah blah...
    Well first its already gettin a bad name because everyone knows Barbie is not the original leader from PL, so the guilds name is already gettin a bad start off, no omes goin to wanna join it, if people are always sayin somethin bad about it or rushes them or somethin, very helpful huh? Lol
    BUT sts should have a guild reservation for sure, cause technically they did get the name first come.first serve, even though it is wrong.
    Still they took the name for the wrong reason, they knew this was gonna all get started, im aure its the same person who took COT?
    Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why dont the PL unity just have the guild <The REAL Unity>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

I feel for you ghost.

The same happened for COT. Someone who I won't name here found it necessary to make a guild with our name. So yeah, you're not alone.

Childish? Definitely. Not much you can do though I guess.

And I agree with some suggestions made here that guild names should also be possible to be reserved in the future.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!