Quote Originally Posted by dreuefesie View Post
Aze and rush both are very experienced when it comes to PL. I owe many of my PVP deaths to them. Also many of my kills. They are very helpful. I have farmed with rush numerous times in PL and Aze in AL and PVPed with both of them. I'm sure if you had any questions about AL or PL they would be happy to help you, but criticizing them about their skill in a game you have never played, might not be the best idea. Especially with PVP coming soon .

Anyway I know that DPS does play a role while attacking while you wait for your skills to recharge, but I do not see that it makes a considerable difference to your overall damage output. Whereas focusing your damage will do better IMO.
You're right. You shouldn't criticize someone in a game you've never played. I hope your friend there reads your own advice. Which is why someone implying that I have never PvPed before and should defer myself to their PL PvP experience is really just laughable.

You're also missing the point. There's no such thing as 'focusing on damage' because any increase in damage adds to an increase in DPS. Must I really do the math? It increases skill damage AND autoattack.

As for the joker who can't even spell "AoE" right -- NORMAL ATTACKS HIT MORE THAN ONE TARGET IN A SMALL AREA = AoE.

Welcome to Arcane Legends. And while I normally extend help to those who ask for it, I can't tolerate those who have an OCD to misspell everything, even three-word acronyms. Don't bother adding me, and I'll see you in PvP.

For the poor people who came here for information- TLR, if you're poor or don't mind just DPSing using skills, use a cheap weapon, it's okay. For people who actually want to dominate leaderboards and PvP - bust out that wallet and grab the best gear anyway. DPS is overrated in terms of how much it costs, but it still needed for top-tier performance.