Spidah... very true... useless for farming kills, hence the whole elite tank part. I certainly didn't level with this build.

Motherless... You must not understand the concept of taking or have a grasp of how taunt mechanics work. I'm not trying to do damage, nor do I need to do damage. I maintain aggro with this low damage build better than 99% of warriors with much better gear. This build can duo elite jarl with a full dps rogue without the rogue getting hit by more than 1-2 random swipes, and 0 charged hits.

I'll gladly put my build to the test against anyone when it comes to allowing a group of dps mages and/or rogues to kill stuff quick without getting killed. Have the same group run with a damage build warrior and with me and my "passive" build. It isn't passive, it's pure. Look at any real mmo out there, and the best tanks do exactly what this build is designed to do.

The heal from renew and bonus damage isn't relevant... the tank should be soaking the damage and not having to heal the dps. The use of renew in this build is to shield the whole party from big aoe attacks and to taunt... my armor, dodge, and the fact that things hit me instead of the group make the slightly weaker healing not a big deal.

This isn't a rush everything in a big pack build... the tank either pulls or walks the mobs into position then the dps comes in and kills it efficiently. Not to mention, this build saves everyone a ton of pots, both health and mana since Nexus is the main pet and he gives mana to everyone.