Thread: Horn of Renewal Inquery

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ATR-AL View Post
    Can someone explain to me the importance of those two upgrades, the Increased Duration and Protective Shield.

Thanks again.
    Once you used the Shield and Increased Duration buffs, you would never want to part with them again.

The Shield is extremely useful when it comes to Elite runs and such. I should think that in PvP this upgrade would also have is uses. As with all Pvp arenas in any global MMO series, combos will be invented and used frequently.

To define 'combo', it's a rapid series of attacks consisting of skills and weapon damage that is fired away in rapid succession and in a certain order. This is to increase the effectiveness of the overall damage and survivability.

So, having a Shield that blocks all incoming damage from a combo for 2.5 seconds is priceless and in my opinion, is a must-have. The Increased Duration thus makes it a good ol' 2.5 seconds.

But it's pretty much up to personal preference, as some would like to upgrade their offensive skills, thus giving up on this powerful survivability skill. It really depends on how it fits into your combo. Have fun!
    Destructible - Level 21 Warrior

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Destructible For This Useful Post: